LITE body & band-- yes !!

attaboygirl

just used it again this time with scott malone heavy , extra heavy fire walker bands( really durable scott malone bands as set from light to x heavy) and theraband xtra heavy for back- anyone who uses stronger bands and /or band around ankles and thighs is going to get quite the workout !!:)
fun moves and great way to start the day

:) I find it quite the workout with a medium weight band! Bands are tough....I do like it though, and the calorie crusher.

This is one I have yet to try. I don't care for band workouts as they seem to aggravate my shoulder/neck area. So I tend to stay away from them. I should see if there is just a lower body section and try that.

Love the calorie crush!!!
I tend to do the calorie crusher without a loop on now - couple of weeks back my heel/ankle flared up and I thought it might have been jumping on a step - but now I believe it was because my lighter weight 'firewalker style' loop snapped in the middle of the workout (it was old!) and the only other one I had was a very heavy one. I don't think this was appropriate for the jacks and skis and so on in the calorie crusher, at least not for me. I still love it and I still use the loop in the slow/controlled exercises of the main workout but just to be safe I do the CC bare legged! It's still a great workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.