Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

It's been raining nonstop here. Instead of walking outside, I did JS Core walk and standing abs.

Hard to believe...today marks 4 weeks since Brawlers passing :( I miss him so much.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

This morning I started with Cathe Live Cardio Core and soon realized I did not want to do it since it started with burpees and things I do not care for and went into standing with the stability ball and doing pendulums swinging the ball like Drill Max, I stopped there and started Live Jabs and Kicks so my time is 63 minutes(actual for Jabs and Kicks 54 minutes), 409 calories, heart rate 129 average, 169 max, met 5.9, 5,122 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Core Moves with the stability ball, 25 minutes, 97 calories, met 3.5 heart rate 92 average , 120 max, 245 steps. I finished off with Coffey Fit Raw Stretch, 28 minutes , 62 calories. I like the Jabs and Kicks workout. She does some heavy bag tabatas at the end :)

Belinda, it is hard to believe it has been a month :( We have some rain in the forcast. It has been so hot and dry. I am glad they are saying we are pretty much done with the 109 temps.

Diane Sue - isn't it? Time flies :( There isn't a second I don't think about Brawler :( I miss him so much. It's been raining nonstop here. Where is the sun? Got my Invisalign today. Thought the Ortho would show me how to put them in and out. NOT.....she put some stuff on my teeth so the Invisalign stay in place. It's not easy to get them in and out. They are tight. I guess practice makes perfect.

Good morning,

JS 60 min HIIt Mash Up is done.

With the Invisalign having 2 snacks a day is out of the question. It's the Invisalign diet :) It's really a thing, lol :) My teeth hurts every time I take the tracks in and out :( What did I get myself into? I usually like to sit down to have my coffee in the morning. You only can leave the Invisalign out for 2 hours total each day. It means you have too wear them 22 hours a day for them to work. Doesn't leave much time for eating. I have to brushing/flossing/cleaning the Invisalign each time I eat or drink (except water). I hope I will get used to all soon.

That's it for me today. Happy Hump Day!

Reactions: WD
Today I started with Cathe Live Move It, 39 minutes, 252 calories, heart rate average 138, max 169, 5.9 met, 254 calories, 3,072 steps. Funny before I started my workout I had 666 steps and when I ended my workout I had 4,666 step. I had to laugh at the 666 popping up. That used to happen when I would run on the treadmill and I would look at the calories, so I would go a bit longer LOL
I then did Cathe Live Pumped Up Upper Body 59 minutes, (52 actual because of writing things down) 293 calories (MMF says 348 calories), met 4.5, 822 steps, heart rate average 98, max 140. Total time today 98 minutes, 545 calories.
Live Pumped Up Upper Body
5 rnds of 3 sets then 2 rnds abs
5# dbs warm up
sweeper curls 15# dbs 12,10,8 reps
upright row 12# dbs 16,12,8 reps
3 times
W curls 12# dbs 8 reps no changes
front raise 12# db 12 reps
3 times followed with biceps isolation curls holds and various counts done on it's own
Dips 32 reps
close grip bench press 15# dbs 24 reps final set 16 reps (this is done with some alternating and some both)
rear delt fly 10# dbs 10/8 reps all 3 sets
pullovers 15# dbs 8 reps all 3 sets
3 times
push ups using step variations all 3 sets
chest fly 15# dbs 10 reps and 12 reps final set
seated overhead press 10# dbs 12 reps and 10 reps final set
lying extension 10# dbs 8 reps with partials and final set 5 partials
3 times
1 arm row 25# db, 16 reps (Cathe holds a 10 and 12 together)
lateral raise 5# dbs 32 reps
3 times
abs done on step bicycles, reverse crunch, leg shooters, L crunch, leg chasers, repeat for a shorter set

Belinda, the dentist mentioned invisalign to me too. I would hate that because I do like to have my coffee in the morning and I often grab a nutrition bar or a few grapes or cherries out of the refrigerator during the day. I would not like having to wear those and take them in and out while watching the clock :( I guess it would be a diet tool.

Diane Sue - I only have them in a day. I have a little over a year to go. You can eat everything as long as you clean your teeth/floss/clean the Invisalign. You can't leave them out no longer than a total of 2 hour for best results. You do want them to work, you pay a lot of $$ :) Trust me, you don't want to leave them out too long or your teeth starting to get tight when you put the Invisalign in. I also have Invisalign attachment( is bonded on the tooth with the use of a composite resin) all over my teeth. This is what keeps the retainers in place, those things are sharp. No-one told me about those attachments :( I don't mind losing a few points :) LOL! Good job today.

Good morning,

Walked outside this morning. Already got all my steps for the day.

No pain in my mouth today. Hope it stay's that way.

Have a great Friday, everyone. I will be back with personals. Gotta run.

This morning I did Cathe Live Low Impact Step Bootcamp, 47 minutes, met 5.5, 285 calories, heart rate average 119, max 154, 2,307 steps. I used 5 and 8 # dbs, along with the tubing. I then did Coffey FIt Raw Stretch, 27 minute, 60 calories. Total time 74 minutes, 345 calories. I need to get out to my daughters or she will be wondering where I am at.

Belinda, I swear I posted yesterday. Maybe I put it somewhere else ? I will repost yesterday's workout. So glad you are not feeling pain in your mouth and hope that it stays that way too.

Yesterday, I did Cathe Live Get Steppin, 52 minutes, met 6.0, 342 calories, 4,826 steps, heart rate average 142, max 173. I then did Live Bun Burners Barre and Ball, 48 minutes, 212 calories met 4.0, 1,767 steps. Total time 1 hour 40 minutes, 554 calories. Bun Burners barre and Ball was standing non weight leg work followed by barre work and ending at 36 minutes with ball . I liked it. I really was wanting to get some lower, but not weights.

Where is Doreen? She hasn't checked in since last Saturday. I hope all is well.

Diane Sue - lol. I swear sometimes it doesn't post:( I had that happened to me before. I am glad you ok. Great job with your yesterday and today's workouts. I am thinking about joining BB OnDemand?

I was wondering where Doreen is too. Maybe they went on a vacation? I was looking at Beach Body yesterday. I logged in and things have changed. I don't see forums there anymore. I would think it would be nice having so many different instructors and types of workouts. If I remember right, you have to purchase at 3 months at a time?

looks like it's just you and me. In one of my other check ins, besides myself there were 2 other ladies. No one is checking in any more. They all to busy with other things. Maybe they are not interested in check ins anymore? Who knows? It's a sad to see them all go :( I noticed when Cathe stopped checking in regular on the forum, so did a lot of people. They all on FB now of these day's. The forum isn't what it used to be. Most check ins only have a few members compared to a few years ago. I don't know how BB works? I think there is still a forum? Maybe you can't see it since you are not a paying member? I really don't know.

Anyway.....did a long walk outside this morning. Have a great weekend. BBL!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Just Step, 24 minutes, heart rate average 149, max 185, 166 calories, met 6.3, 2,116 steps. I then did Cathe Live Step Grooves, 35 minutes, met 6.2, 241 calories, heart rate average 148, max 174, 3299 steps. I finished off with YouTube Sarah Beth yoga 15 minutes morning flow, 16 minutes, 35 calories. Total time 76 minutes, 442 calories.

Belinda, I have 3 secret facebook check ins that I keep up with and most of the time I am talking to myself unless someone pops in. Or I just get a like so I know they are still around. It must be the same all over. I rarely look at facebook for Cathe's stuff other than what she has posted in my feed. That just keeps me up with things a bit. I have looked at open discussion and it does not get a lot of commentary on it like it used to. People are too busy and pop in sporadically and post just a workout and not real communication or feedback, encouragement. I like the conversation, not just, I did this and they are gone. Why check in then?

Diane Sue - like you I really don't I rarely look at Facebook for Cathe's stuff unless it's in my feed.I am trying not to look at a lot of check ins, they are to time consuming. Sometimes we spent way to much time online, lol. I am guilty as well. I agree about the OB. The open discussion has died down a lot :( I think, once everything goes /streaming digital the forum will no longer exist. DVD's will soon be history.

Good morning,

Yesterday DH and I went to Shenandoah National Park Skyline Drive. The scenic route was over 100 miles. We saw 3 black bears just walking on/or right on the side of the road. A small bear was crossing the road and climbing a wall like it was nothing. Not sure where the mama bear was? DH and I stayed in the care watching them. It was so cool seeing not one bear but 3 along the scenic route and we didn't had to get out to the car. When we left the park it was already around 5 pm. Drive home was almost 2 hours away.

By the time we would got home it would have been to late to cook/eat. We ended up eating at the at a little town by the park. We found a really nice, little place. Great food and service. I don't like using public bathrooms. I decided to take my retainer out in the car. Great place to eat. They had a ladies and a man's bathroom with no sink. They had one very small sink outside the bathrooms. Everyone in the restaurant would have watched me take out my retainers and cleaning my teeth, lol. Plus the sink was so small, there wasn't any place to put all my stuff. That didn't happened. Our car was parked right outside the restaurant. Once the food arrived, I took my retainers out in the car :) After we were done eating, we drove to an empty parking lot near by :) I cleaned my teeth/flossed and cleaned my retainer :) No problem! I can't do public bathroom. They are just cross, IMO! I carry a little travel kit with everything I need to keep up with my oral hygiene. I am more confident eating out. I was afraid I couldn't pull it off :)

This morning DH and I rode our bikes outside for over an hours. It was the first time riding my bike since I bought it. I couldn't ride my bike Brawler got sick couldn't leave him home for too long.

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday, everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.