Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did two Coffey Fit Raw workouts. The first was Strong and Lean, 47 minutes, 319 calories, met 8.0, heart rate average 118, max 160, 2,152 steps. Then I followed this with Raw Weights Circuit #1 which is an all weigh circuit done in rounds, 28 minutes, heart rate average 116, max 158, met 6.0, 159 calories, 703 steps. Total time was 75 minutes, calories 478, 2,855 steps.
Today I did Caffey Fit Raw Strong and Lean 48 minutes

Coffey Fit Raw Strong and Lean 45 minutes alternates between cardio, strength, and kettlebell rounds Not real hard cardio segments and not too much high impact.
Kelly uses a 33# barbell for most of it, 10# dumbbells, and a 20# kettlebell for kettlebells swings and figure 8's.
warm up about 6.5 minutes
cardio punches/squat hops, then just punches front, up, low and all 3
barbell squats 40# my weight 10 reps
kettlebell 20# 20 reps double hand swings
cardio skate hop side to side ending in just hop side to side
biceps curls 40# barbell my weight 10 reps
kettlebell single arm swings 10 and 10 reps 20#
cardio shuffle then mountain climbers hands on barbell
deadlift Kelly used barbell I used two 30# dumbbells 10 reps
kettlebell swings alternating 10 reps 25# I increased the weight of the kettlebell for the remainder of the workout
cardio cardio insole slaps/butt kicker jog then just butt kicker jog
clean from the hip bar 40# here 10 reps
figure 8 kettlebell swings 20 reps 25#
cardio wood chop center and side to side then just center with jumps
Thrusters 40# barbell 10 reps
double swing kettlebell 25# 20 reps
cardio punches with a tuck jump
barbell bentover rows 40# barbell
alternating kettlebell swings 20 reps 25#
cardio lateral step shoot ending with 8 reps of just shoot
dumbbell kickbacks I used 12# dbs 10 reps
kettlebell double hand swings 25# 20 reps/ alternating swings 25# 20 reps/ figure 8 25# 20 reps
cardio punch and skater , butt kicker jog, step side shoot
deadlift high pull 35# barbell 10 reps/clean from the hip push press 35# barbell 10 reps
abs and glutes :
feet on barbell bridge 20 reps and then 20 pulses
feet under the bar sit ups 20
bench press 20 reps wide, then 20 reps close grip 35# barbell

Raw Weights Circuit timed 30 sec each exercise
Rnd 1 and 2 the same except does lateral raise instead of ohead press
flys 15# dbs
pledge curls 15# dbs
overhead press alt. 15# dbs
alternating row from the floor in squat positions setting weight down and picking up 25# Db
kickbacks 112# dbs
deadlift 35# barbell
squat deadlift 35# barbell
Rnd 3
bench press 15# dbs
tate press 15# dbs
double hammer curls 15# dbs
underhand barbell row 35#
kickstand deadlift 35# barbell alternating standing leg
dead/squat 35# barbells
Rnd 4 starts same as 3 except alt. lateral raise after tate press10# dbs , repeats the alternating row from the floor 25# and ends with regular squats 35# barbell instead of the dead/squat
Rnd 5 is a short round
dumbbell flys 15# dbs
alterating rows from the floor 25#

Good morning,

D40 Cardio/abs is done. I did the high impact on my rebounder. I am half way through the program. 40 more day's to go :)

Diane - holy smokes! how are you feeling after your workouts? Fantastic job!

Doreen - have fun with your workouts today. You are doing great.

I will check in later. have a great day and workout, everyone.

This morning I tried a workout from a cycle series from Fitness on Demand by Megamace Fitness. I have to say it was the weirdest workout video I think I have ever done and I stopped about 10 minutes in. The trainer's name was Kiesha and she was doing the video by herself but the weird thing was that she was just talking to herself instead of coaching the viewer. So it was like you were listening to her talk to herself doing her own workout because she would say stuff like "keep going Kiesha - only two more reps" and then she was doing some tap backs from a standing positions on the bike but not giving the viewer any idea of the count pattern or anything to cue. It was weird. So I switched to a Revolution spin class by Group Rx (same producers as the RIP and WAR series) which was a great ride!!

Today I did Cathe's Crossfire Extreme mix, 78 minutes(74 actual as I had to run downstairs a couple of times to let my dog in and out) Met 8.0 (I lowered the met for myself) 495 calories, 5,267 steps heart rate average 132, max 170. I also did Kelly Coffey Muscle Up bonus abs, 15 minutes, 46 calories, met 3.5, heart rate average 101, max 128, 276 steps. I finished off with Lite extended stretch #2, 31 calories, 11 minutes. Total time 104 minutes, 572 calories, 5,551 steps. I got 8 steps doing the stretch :p
I had an odd experience with my Fit Bit and app for the second time. I am wondering if I could be picking up someone else' workout?? When I finished the Crossfire workout it popped up on my app and also another one which was labeled sport that was started part way into my crossfire workout. It was about 45 minutes.

Belinda, those rebounders do come in handy for the impact. I felt great today so as you see I did another more intense workout. I will see how I feel tomorrow. I may just do a low impact workout or an upper body workout.

Doreen, that does sound like a weird workout. Almost like watching Tracy Anderson when she is leading and does not talk. Like on her rebounder workout. Such a weird workout. She has front side and back side. Backside is just watching her do the workout with you looking at her from the back side. I wish I had my 28 dollars back. It just sits on the shelf. Maybe I will forget what it was like and pull it out again someday LOL

Wow Diane! Crossfire Extreme plus another workout! You are a machine. I think Crossfire the regular workout would kill me right now -I am not conditioned for those long workouts anymore... time constraints everywhere!

Diane - wtg, on doing Crossfire Extreme and anther workout. No way, I could have another workout after CF :) I been using my rebounder almost daily for the high impact. Glad I got it! I haven't done CF in years wonder...if I could do the impact on the rebounder? What app do you use?

I did RIP 22 this morning until it cut out and froze at track 7. Then I loaded up a Sh1ft 10 minute abs workout. Very good. Funny thing was the instructor keep stopping because he was burnt out but they are from London and he had some very funny comments about himself that he was burning out on his own workout!!

Good morning,

Day 43 AAA is done. The entire time I been thinking today is Friday. Guess what? Somehow I skipped Wednesday's scheduled workout Day 41 TB Core :( I completely skipped it. Didn't realized it after I was done with today's workout. Tomorrow I will do Day 41 TB Core. Awww...hate when this happens. My husband rushed me on Wednesday, I didn't had a full cup of coffee that day. Without my coffee I am a zombie in the morning, lol.

I will try to be back later.

Reactions: WD
Belinda- Your body will never know you skipped a day! Good work on your walk and workout! I only wish I had that much time!

This morning I did Power Step vol 20 from FOD app. It played all the way to the stretch before it froze. Good step workout with sections of intervals, speed/agility work and some core. Another fun one.

Doreen - haha...your are right. My body will never know. I make time for my walks. I do work from home. As longs as I get my work done I am fine. I have a pretty flexible work schedule. Glad you had fun with your workout this morning.

I am slow getting here today. I have lots to get done and keep slacking or something. I did some chores, my workout, went to the store, mowed the grass, swept seedlings and leaves up from storms and came in to take care of a few things. Now I am taking a break, but am not done. Our lawn is small, but I have to push around a rotary lawn more. No power required but me :p I got over 10,000 steps in so far today.
I did Kelly Coffey Shape Up mix cardio from both workouts, 31 minutes, heart rate 131 average, max 171, met 9.0, 239 calories, 2,392 steps. This is done on an 8 inch step and there is some jumping and mountain climbers in it. It is tabata style 20 on 10 off 8 rnds of each exercise. I remember why I don't choose it often. It isn't so bad when it is alternated with the upper weights in the regular workouts. I then did Cathe Intensity times aver step + low hiit skipping the warm up, 43 minutes, met 7.0, 285 calories, heart rate 139 average, 164 max, 3,580 steps. I finished off with Fit Tower legs, hips, core, premix core and stretch only, 19 minutes, met 4.0, 66 calories, 289 steps. Total time was 93 minutes, 590 calories, 6,261 steps.

Belinda, nice job on the workout today. You will make up the other and be fine. I wonder that some of the body parts and moves will be similar?

Doreen, too bad the streaming dropped off at the end.

Good morning,

Day 41 TB Core is done. I need a good stretch today. Woke up with soreness in my back/abs :)

Diane - nice job yesterday. Each day she workouts different body parts. Monday's your she works your gluten/core with bands mostly. Phase 2 is: Tuesday it's cardio HiiT/with core. Wednesday she works your total body/core with weights. Thursday you workout your Arms, Abs + A$$. Friday is legs with heavy weights. Saturday is cardio/core. The exercises are different each day. I feel like my entire body gets worked out twice each week. I am not bored yet. DH thinks she works your lower body a lot, lol. I like it!

Belinda - Does 80DO use a lot of equipment? I'm wondering if it would be good for my outside workouts this summer?

This morning I couldn't decide what to do. (The problem with not following a program!) I decided metabolic or cardio and weights and put in Build & Burn Trim & Tone intervals and then put in Pyramid Upper and Cardio Core and did the Premix that mixes Cardio Core with Upper Body weights. I always think Kelly is "easier" but I still felt like that was a good workout - metabolic weights and cardio.

Doreen - you need gliders, bands (she used 3 this week at once) and heavier DB's, anywhere from 10's -35's on weightlifting day's. She only uses DB's no barbell. She went up in weight from Phase 1. You only need heavy weights on TB/Core, AAA, and Legs. You could do Booty outside. She does uses the gliders for the core workouts a lot. I mean a lot. The core workout with the glider is the hardest one for me. It's tough. It all depends on how heavy you lift. Sure, you could do the workouts just with 2 set's of DB's.

Raw Hip Hop weights Reps vary from 8 to 12 for pretty much all of it. Each song played does a body part .
Kelly uses 12.5 # dbs and 7# dbs for the lights
Warm up is done in planks -knee pull/down dog to plank/push up
plank to lunBicepsge/kneepull/cobra
standing squat/squat twist- squat reach
shoulder rolss and head to right and left
ending with side to side step
Shoulders
light dumbbells
I used 8#
side to side step upright row/front raise this is 4 reps upright row 4 reps front raise
overhead press 8 reps
lateral raise 8 reps
bent over lateral raise
3rnds of this then add
ends with a bit of 4th round reverse lunge 12 reps /side to side upright row front raise till song ends
Back
heavier dumbbells
I used 12# dbs and 1.5# gloves (tried bowflex weights but to fast and uncomfortable
squat pulls
rows double arm
rows alternating
2 rnds then add on reverse lunge rows for two more sets ending with squat pulls
Biceps
Heavier dumbbells
I used the same as I did for back
double and single arm curls alternating 4 times which makes 8 reps
supinating curls
side to side lunge 4 then add in curls with the side to side lunges
3 rnds ?? I think that is what I did
Legs Heavier Dumbbells same used here 12# with 1.5# gloves reps can change with each round
squats 12 reps
front lunge/ angle lunge 8 reps
deadlift
side to side plie squat with pulses
3 rounds ??
Triceps
light weights
I used 8 # with 1.5# gloves
kickbacks 8 reps
kickbacks alternating 8 to 12 reps is what I counted depending on round
overhead press 7 to 10 reps
3 rounds then add pull up arms from behind to the rounds for 3 more rounds (my triceps were tired )
Chest
heavy weights
12 lb and 1.5 gloves
flys
bench press
modified pullovers
4 rounds
push ups to finish off
Abs
no weights

crunch
crunch with hip tilt
reverse crunch
both reverse and crunch
repeat 2 or 3 times ??
oblique crunch then with knee ins

I have to run. Be back later :)

Doreen, sometimes I think Kelly is easier, but I get results and most of the time those workouts sneak up on me. Today's started feeling tough. I had out 15's at first, but once I started I did not see me doing it with 15's.

Belinda, it sounds like Autumn uses some good sized weights. I think I would like that.

Belinda- How are you doing your BOD subscription? The 3 mo, 6 mo or 12 mo plan? I'm just wondering how easy it might be to cancel if I do sign up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.