Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I started cleaning my house afterwards and couldn't stop, lol.

L4 Lege HiiT + SBF Barre BC is done. I also walked 1 mile.

Diane - thank you! I was so bummed yesterday. Nice job today.

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend.

Diane - I've done that many times with the printer - thinking I'm printing a page or two and ending up with an entire file!

This morning I did a step routine from TheGymbox. Another good solid cardio step routine where your feet are moving pretty much the entire time. Good for a lot of steps!

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

3 mile walk + SBF stretch is done.

Diane - that's how I feel the last few day's :( Have a wonderful day and workout! BBL!

I have been making German Chocolate birthday cake and other dessert and preparing for family gathering tomorrow. This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Overload Version 2 wearing a 12# vest. This was 32 minutes, heart rate average 127, max 161, 175 calories, met 6.5, 2,570 steps. I then did Ice Blizzard blast time saver, 20 minutes, heart rate average 129, max 159, 1,518 steps. I then did Lite Abs #1, 44 calories, and Lite Extended Stretch #1, 40 calories. Total time 75 minutes, 418 calorie. I could feel yesterday's double metabolic workout all over this morning. I was mainly looking for just cardio and abs this morning with some stretching.

Doreen, I prefer workouts where I feel like I am really moving. I don't get much of a step count with workouts that are just staying in one small area and hopping up and down, plank mountain climbers and that sort of thing.

Belinda, my heart goes out to you and your family. I feel so bad and teary eyed every year that is my nieces birthday or holidays when my brother and sister in law post pictures and messages about missing her on facebook. It remains tough.

Today was a rest day and family birthday dinner. Tomorrow I am hoping to do the new Raw step with weights workout that Kelly just put up.

This morning was LITE Pyramind Lower body. I liked it better this time through only doing the lower body.

Good morning,

I finally got my workout in. Had a lot of internet problems this morning :( Hate when that happens.

L4 Week 7 Chest/back Circuit + 4 mile walk is done.

Diane Sue - thank you! German Chocolate birthday cake sounds yummy. Did you eat some too? Nice job on that workout too.

Have a great day.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step #3 that Kelly just put up. This was 43 minutes(me 44) heart rate 144 average, 176 max, 3,905 steps, 283 calories, met 7.1 . Today Fit Bit and Map My Fitness matched to 1 calorie difference. I just went by those stats and figured out what the met would be. This was a fun workout, much like Kelly's Step Boxing 2 workout with the step boxing, drills, and then a weight segment which uses 10#. I wore my weighted gloves. Kelly says you can wear your weighted vest or pick up some light dumbbells for the step boxing segments. The drills are basically a floor version of the boxing moves you did on the step. There were four weight segments. They are not real long and include moves like side squat press, reverse lunge to upright row, plank row plank curl, lunge pull and push.
I then did Fit Split time saver just metabolic conditioning, 31 minutes, 177 calories, heart rate average 116, max 148, 719 steps, met 8.5. I finished with Lite extended stretch #2, 11 minutes, 32 calories. Total time was 86 minutes, 492 calories, 4,624 steps.
Metabolic Conditioning weights
upright rows 15# dbs
rear curl press lunge 12# dbs
pushs press 12# dbs
squat thrust to plank push ups body weight
rear lateral raise / rear flys 10# dbs
bonus burn rear flys 8# dbs
dragging plank/ moguls body weight
curl press triceps extension 12# dbs (started with 15's and decided that was too heavy)
cross back lunge curls 10# dbs
w curls 12# dbs
single dead lift with iron cross 8# dbs
dead lifts 15# dbs
plank triceps kickbacks 10# db
chest fly and pullover 15 # dbs and 12# dbs
monster walks core exercise body weight

Doreen, I think I like Pyramid Pump better as a split upper and lower workout too. I was thinking of doing the premix that eliminates the discs. That would cut out a lot of the lower body workout though. But, I think my legs and knees would like it better. I like that she put calves in this one.

Belinda, LOL I had two pieces of the German Chocolate cake. Today I am back on track. My husband was getting himself some awhile ago and offered me some. No, I will stay away now. I make it for fathers day and my husbands birthday, so twice a year :)
Internet issues are so frustrating.

Really feeling Pyramid Pump Lower body today!!! I tried to do FBC Sweat and Burn but realized I needed something easier this morning and switched and did Cardio Party (no calorie crush) this morning. Good choice and just what I needed.

Hi everyone,

Still having lots of internet problem. They are sending someone out today. The problem is on the cables outside. I just finished L4 Week 7 Legs 50/50. These workouts kick my butt :) I also walked 1 mile.

Diane - good for you eating cake :) I have a sweet tooth. Internet issue are very frustrating. Your workouts look amazing. Nicely done!

That's it for me today.

I did Cardio Slam Time saver #1 no mat 34 minutes,average heart rate 142, max 179, met 9.30, 267 calories, 2,718 steps. I then did Lite Metabolic Bonus calorie crush, 11 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 169, met 9.0, 79 calories, 1,139 steps. I also did Strong and Sweaty bonus abs, 13 minutes, heart rate average 111, max 132, 197 steps, met 5.0, 50 calories. I finished off with Coffey Fit Raw Foam Roller stretch, 24 minutes, 66 calories, heart rate average 91, max 115, met 3.0, 174 steps. Total time was 82 minutes, calories burned 462, 4,228 steps.

Doreen, I really feel the Pyramid lower Lite workout every time I do it. Cardio Party is a good one to get in a lot of steps and calories without over doing it. I liked it when I did the double it mix.

Belinda, I hope that you get your internet up and running right soon.

This morning on a whim I did Amy Bento Ross Cardio Pump Step. Just some fun step and easy lifting. I wasn't feeling up to Stacked upper body which was on the rotation.

I haven't done the Cardio Party double it mix. I wish the workout had one more section to it though!! I don't want it to be over a t 40 minutes.

Today I did Cathe Lite Pyramid Lower body, 45 minutes, heart rate 105 average, 161 max, met 6.5, 259 calories, 1,274 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw legs and glutes finisher, 17 minutes, met 6.0, 79 calories, average heart rate 106, max 154, 597 steps. I finished off with Lite extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, 40 calories. Total time was 75 minutes, 378 calories.
Pyramid legs and glutes weights reps for all but calves 12,10,8,10,12
rear slide lunges 8,10,12 10,8 lb dbs
step ups 3 risers 12,15,20,15,12 lb dbs
side slide lunges 10,12,15,12,10# db
elevated lunges 10,12,15,12,10 lb dbs
cross back sliding lunges 8,10,12,10,8 lb dbs
dead lifts 12,15,20,15,12 lb dbs
calf raises 30,25,20 25,20 reps 12,15,20,15,12 lb dbs
Raw Legs And Glutes Finisher timed
squats 20# dbs
no weight fast squats toes forward then toes facing out
front lunges with pulses 15lb dbs then regular lunges alternating
lunge shooters no weight
reverse lung down up down alternating 15# dbs
no weight reverse lunge touch down to the floor alternating
front/side/together lunge holding dumbbells together with a break so two sets 15# dbs
split lunge hop then out hop and back alternating sides
finishing with bridges in a figure 4 using a 10# dumbbell then bridges with feet elevated on dumbbells finishing with bridges knees in and out

Doreen, I haven't done that workout with Amy in ages. Did you see that she is working on new workouts for her Youtube channel? If you needed to shorten the double it Cardio Party, you could just stop after the second time through of one of the combos. I thought of this when doing it and thinking if I wanted a bit less time that would work. Particularly if I am adding a weight workout on too.

Belinda, nice job on your walk and SB today .

So after Cathe announced today's Live Step workout I decided to sign up for a month!!

I did the 4/26/2018 Low Impact Step Bootcamp workout this morning. Fun workout - easy to follow low impact step moves and upper body and core moves.

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Home Gym Intervals #2 using the tread climber and 10# dumbbells, 36 minutes, heart rate average 124, max 159, 1,575 steps, 229 calories, met 9. I was surprised at the steps, but this one does have quite a bit of weight work and only three cardio intervals. I also did not take lighter weights downstairs, but still managed everything with the 10's. I then did Ripped with Hiit Upper Circuit, 48 minutes, heart rate 124 average, 161 max, 339 calories, met 8.5, 2,070 steps. I wanted a bit more of the upper so did Pyramid Pump triceps and biceps 16 minutes, heart rate average 112, max 137, met 6.0, 80 calories.
Total time 100 minutes, 648 calories, 3,858 steps
Pyramid Triceps and Biceps
super sets reps 12,10,8,10,12
triceps
standing kickbacks 8,10,12,10,8 # dbs superset with
lying extensions on the ball 10,12,15,10,12 # dbs
biceps
standing sweeper curls 10,12,15,12,10# dbs super set with
incline curls on the ball 10,12,15,12,10# dbs

Doreen, I have been tempted to sign up for on demand since it is my understanding you get live as well. That way I could try the rest of the Lite workouts and do some of the live workouts that I have not done. I still think maybe I could just go ahead and buy another Lite workout with that money. I am thinking about it. I find it a bit annoying that the latest workouts do not show up on the Roku channel right away. It takes a couple of months for them to show up, so I have to use my laptop if I want to stream the newest.
I am sure that you will have fun with it. I enjoyed it till I was ready for a change.

Diane - I am on week 7. I have one more week and I am done with round 2 of lift. I will do 80 day obsession next, looks like high reps to me. Why isn't Cathe's new workouts on Roku? It doesn't makes sense. I would stream to the internet if I were you. Nice job today. I am super tired. Yesterday we had lots of snow, everything closed. Today it's in the 50's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.