Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane - The BW&Bands calorie crush is different than the cross-fire firewalker section but its tricky to explain. There are more cardio moves and less plyo moves for starters. Its more combos and less straight hiit intervals. There are low-impact moves with the bands mixed in there too.

I spend hours trying to figure out how to download the Club routines to my hard drive since I don't have a great way to watch stuff from the internet on the Roku in my workout room I finally figured it out and got them all downloaded to my hard drive but then the media player on the Roku this morning didn't recognize them! Grrrr. Now I have to figure out why not. They will play on my computer from the hard drive?

This morning I did LITE PHA. I went up on most of the lower body weights now that I know what is coming in the routine. Several marks on my sheet were I'll try to go heavier next time as well.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2 , 41 minutes, 294 calories, met 8.3, heart rate average 133, max 164, 3,796 steps. I had my appointment at the arthritis center this morning and stopped at Sprouts to get stuff for Gertie's dog treats and a couple of other items. I have to go to Walmart tomorrow for some things. I am making salad for a family who is having a funeral on Monday and I don't want to buy the veggies too soon.

Doreen, I do that on my work sheets. Either letting myself go up next time or making a note of why I was struggling on a move. Struggling as in that there are a lot of low end upper end, pulses, reps or something that makes the weight I chose need to go down a bit. Areas of caution and modifications. I had to wait yesterday for YouTube to download my channels?? I guess maybe because it has been awhile since I used it. It did give some suggestion that I did not understand to do, that would help me avoid this. I guess I should have paid more attention, but I wanted to get the workout over with yesterday with that yoga I chose.
That sounds interesting on the Calorie Crush for Body weight and Bands. Wish I could try before buying. Did you get the dvds? I thought that you got the downloads. Do they have the bonus workouts separate on the download?

Diane Sue, here is the breakdown for the Colorie Crush with the bands:

- Jabs/Secciors more like jumping jacks/Secciors with the bands around your ankles
- Ice Breakers /Jump ropes with bands around your ankles
-Twist w/Travel Combo (Twist to the right side/Jumping jacks/ Twist to the left side Jumping jacks) 8 twist/2 jumping jacks
- Touch town/jacks
- Heel Toe/Combo (doubel/Single
- Snowboards
- Reach and Tap
- Traveling Seccciors
- Jacks/Airjacks
-Low Impact Firewalker Combo -2 steps to the side/3 steps front/back
Cooldown
Total time: 8:46 min - The entire workout is jumping :( I will not even try to do this one.

Nothing you haven't seen in Cathe's others high impact workouts, except you wear the bands around your ankles the entire time. If you want me too, I can post the reps later for each exercise?

Last edited:
Diane Sue - I will post the exercise for LITE PHA/reps this weekend. My friend and I plan on working out together this weekend. She left the workouts here :) I like to know what I doing before I start working out.

Last edited:
Diane- yes I just have downloads. C.f. is a separate file so I just pause and go pick a different file to play and then come back and it askes if I want to resume or play from the beginning and I can continue from where I paused.

I did Club practice routine cardio interval burn 7 this morning. Really really fun routine. 458 cal in 55 minutes!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Tomorrow my friend and I will workout together, she came over and left her dvd's so I can review them :) I probably will do PHA2 tomorrow. I am glad I reviewed PHA2, I am going to have to mute the music. The music was like meh :(

Here is Cathe's Lite PHA 2 breakdown:

Cathe does upper than a lower body exercise:

Warm up: 5 min

Round 1:
Side to Side Sumo Squats #15/12 reps - (side to side counts as one rep)
One Arm rows 15 lb DB/10 reps - palm back to the room, palm from of the room. Back/front row = 1 rep.
One Arm row - switch side
Forward Leaning Glute Lunge 10 lb DB/12 reps (on a 4 inch platform, work on one side. Lunging back reaching the DB to the floor. Basically a elevated back lunge on the step!
Forward Leaning Glute Lunge 10 lb DB/ 12 reps - switch side
Pullovers 12 lb DB's (2 DB's) - 12 reps back on the step with 3 risers.
Standing Squats 15 lb DB's / 12 reps
Pushups - down 2 up 2, 2 singles (15 total push ups if I counted right)
Rear Lunges of the step 10's/12 reps - on the step with 3 risers
Rear Lunges of the step - switch side
Close Crip Bench Press 15's- (5 sets of down 2 up 2, 2 singles count = 1 set)
Repeat all exercise:

Round 2:
Side Lunge 15# DB/12 reps - left side only
Side Lunge 15 DB/12 reps - switch to the other side
Biceps curls 12's DB's/12 reps - (2 to 2 count)
Elevated Push Dips 8 lb DB's/ 12 reps -right leg on the step/step forward lean forward.
Elevated Push Dips - switch to the other side
Side to Front Lateral Raises 5 lb DB's/ 12 reps ( side to front raise = 1 rep) Note: When she does the front raise, she keeps her arms low. Not like a regular front raise! never seen this one before!!
Static Lunge one 15# /12 reps- weight is in your right hand/left leg is forward.
Static Lunge other side
W curls 12 lb DB's/ 12 reps
Deadlifts 15's DB's/ 12 reps - down for 2 up for 2 count.
Lying Triceps Ext. 10's DB's/12 reps - down 2 up 2 count. Cathe elevates her legs.
Repeat all the exercises one more time.

Stretch

I will review all the other workouts, maybe I have time this weekend. BBL!

Today I did Ice Lower Body Blast Timesaver #1 Blizzard blast, 31 minutes, heart rate 118, max 149, met 8.0, 226 calories, 1,474 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Ascending Pyramid Upper body putting lower and abs in the rests, I still had some rest periods. This was 65 minutes, met 6.0, 319 calories, heart rate 107 average, 140 max, 1,654 steps. Total time 96 minutes, 545 calories, 2,128 steps.
Chest 16,12,10,8 reps all pyramids
bench press 12,15,20,25# dbs
flys 10,12,15,20# dbs
Shoulders
upright row 10,12,15,20# dbs
lateral raise 8,10,12,15# dbs
Triceps
seated overhead triceps extension 12,15,20,25# db
skull crusher 10,12,15,dbs 30# db
Back
seated rows 15,20,25,30# dbs
1 arm row 15,20,25,30# db
Biceps
Biceps curls dbs also did 4 reps 1 arm concentration with 30#
pledges 10,12,15,20# dbs
Moves I added during rests
2 sets 25# dbs lunges right then left
2 sets 30# dbs squats 10 reps (these are 1 set during 1 rest through out workout)
2 sets lunges 20# dbs 12 and 12 reps
2 sets dead lifts with 20# dbs
2 sets reverse lunges alternating 15# dbs 12 reps
2 sets plie squats 1 25# db
2 sets standing leg lift behind body weight
2 sets standing hydrant move
2 sets weighted bridges with 15# dbs 12 reps each
2 sets oblique crunches
1 set sit throughs 8 reps (decided my wrists were getting tired and left it at one)
2 sets 10# sit up reach 12 and 10 reps

Last edited:
Belinda, thanks for the rundown on the Lite workouts. Calorie crush from Cardio Party ins mostly jumping for the intervals. It seems like maybe some of that work would aggravate the knees pulling against the band while doing them. When I did Cross Fire, I never did do wide jacks with the loop around my ankles. I am not so sure that things like that should be done when one is doing extreme cardio moves. More chance of injuries I would think. PHA 2 moves look pretty good.

Doreen, awesome calorie burn for 55 minutes :) It is nice that you were able to work out a system to get to the workout portion that you want to do without too much hassle.

Diane Sue - you are so welcome! yeah, Colorie it would aggravate my knees too. I agree with you on the injury part. There is a lot of jumping going on. I will try to give you the breakdown for the Calorie Crush tonight or tomorrow. I agree, PHA 2 looks pretty good. The music was like :eek: If I do the workout tomorrow, need to mute Cathe :p Cathe say's "Can you feel it" a lot in those workouts:D Do you have the breakdown from PHA the original? This way you can compare the two. I think, Debbie just did the workout not to long ago, if I am not mistaken.

Belinda, do you mean PHA from Strong and Sweaty? I do have that one. I thought Debbie was doing the ones from live? Maybe she did do the one from Strong and Sweaty. I will have to check it out. I kind of remember her doing something from Strong and Sweaty. That may have been it because I don't think it was Giant sets.
BTW, are you done with those antibiotics yet?

Diane Sue - yes, from S&S. Debbie did that one a while ago if I remember correctly. You wanted to compare the two PHA's workout. I will look for it later. Last Friday I had to stop taking the antibiotics last, my stomach was killing me. It was so bad the pain radiate through my back. Thanks for asking!

Lite Calorie Crush:

I probably lost count on some, lol. Cathe moves directions a lot in this one. You have a fire walker band around your ankles the entire time. Lots of jumping! All the moves you seen in Cathe's other workouts.

Jump rope 12
Jacks/Scissors - 8 (2 to the left, 2 to around, 2 to the right side) 8 scissors, do a few more rounds
Jump rope 12
Ice Breakers 8
Jump rope 16
Ice Breakers 8
Jump rope 16
Ice Breakers 8
Jump rope 8
Twist & Travel Combo - 20 in place, start traveling twisting to the side 4, 4 jumping jacks, 8 traveling twist to the right, 4 jumping jacks
Touchtown Jacks - 16 with a hop in the middle
Heel toe Combo - double/1 single - way to many to count! she also travels back and front
Snowboard -8
Jump rope -
Squats to take a break
Snowboard - 8 left/right = 1 rep
Squats - 4
Air Squats - 8
Jump rope - more like jumping up/down
Reach & Taps - (4 on 1 side/4 on the other side) 2 sets, than 16 singles
Traveling Scissors - with half time 4 ( in place), travel 4 repeat a few more time
Jacks/Air Jacks - 4 jacks/4 air jacks = 1 set total of 4 sets if I counted right, lol.
Shuffle - side to side 8
Side to side -
Low Impact Firewalker - side to side 2 count, move up ( 2 to the right, 2 over, 2 single back,
Marching in place for a few seconds
Cooldown

Belinda, I will look. I have the user guide on my tablet. It should be easy to compare with what you have put down. That Calorie crush looks rough.

This morning I woke up late and was short on time so I did LITE Metabolic until moving to the floor, switched over and did the Calorie Crush and then called it a day at 40 minutes. Saturday is normally my nice long workout day so I'm kinda mad at myself for cutting it short but I have a lot to do this weekend.

Good afternoon,

I did my workout this morning, just getting around to post. Really like this one. Cathe packs a lot in a short amount of time. I also walked 2 miles before my friend came over.

Lite Strong Upper Body Stacked Sets
Warm Up;

Round 1: Triceps/Chest
Dips - 32 reps
Tricep Pushups - 12 reps/2/2 count ( she does the pushups off the edge of the step)
Rotating Kickbacks - 8's/12 reps
Close Grip Bench / Flat Bench / Combo - 10's
Chest Flys - 10's /8 reps (1.5 count) down half way, up, than come all the way up)
Plyo Pushups - 12 reps - kneeling behind the step, push off the step
Repeat on more time!

Round 2: Shoulders
Dumbbell Front Squeeze and Press ' 5's/ 12 reps
Overhead Press - 10's/ 8 reps - 1.5 counts
Lateral Raise - 5's/ 8 reps - 1.5 count
Lateral "U" Raise - 5's/8 reps - form the letter "U" with a pause on the top
Hip Huggers - 12's/16 reps - weights on the side of your hips/pull the weights up like you would pull your pants up!
Repeat

Round 3: Back/Bicpes
Pullovers - 12's DB's/ 8 reps - 1.5 count
Double Arm Row - 15's/16 reps
Hip Hinge with Back Fly - do a 3 flies than hip hinge = 1 rep/ 4 total
Bicep Curls - 12's/8 reps - 2/2 count
8 Point Drop Curls - 10's DB's/ 2 sets - see not below
Hammer Curls - 12's DB's/ 8 reps - 2/2 count
Reverse Curls - 8's DB's/ 8 reps
Repeat

NOTE:
- 8 Point Drop Curls - start at the top, than lower the curl until to a count of 8. Start at the top, lower the weight a little, come up, lower to count 2...4 should be in the middle, 8 on the bottom. Than come up 4 count slow.

- Close Crip Bench/combo = close crip press 8 reps/ chest press 8 reps/ 1 close crip/1 bench press = 1 reps/ total of 8 reps)

Diane Sue - if you like high impact and want to jump around for 9 min. than you would enjoy Calorie Crush. When I reviewed the workout I was wondering if I can do the high impact on my rebounder. Cathe moves all over the place, so no rebounder. Having the fire walker around your ankles would be tough. Unfortunately I can't do high impact anymore :(

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Doreen, your day sounds like how mine worked out. My husband had an interview out of town and I waited later to start my workout and then my day changed. I didn't mind though. I love spending time with my daughter and grandson. Hopefully I can do the longer stretch I had wanted to do when I get up in the morning before church. I am sore today after yesterday's Raw Pyramid upper and adding the lower work in.

Belinda, I can get away with the high impact once in awhile, but if I push it too many days I start to have knee pain. So, I switch around on my workout styles. Calorie crush does seem like from what everyone describes to be a lot of impact on most of them. I just know step is lots of jumping off and on the step and plie jumps.

So I was just checking Youtube for something today and this channel popped up. Looks so fun I may try one or two tomorrow. Looks like they lead the choreography without vocals so you can just listen to the music without anyone yammering.

Good morning,

Today is my son's 30th birthday. I am getting old. DH and I will spent the day with DS, my DIL and DD. Not sure if I get a workout in today.

Diane Sue - I feel the same. I have to take care of my knees, I don't want a knee replacement. I am done with high impact. Low impact works for me, plus I am not so wiped out.

I will try to be back later.

So I did try out one of the RevFit playlists this morning. I realy enjoyed it and got a ton of steps.... low impact steady state cardio. I marched or got a drink when youtube cued up the next song. It takes a bit to get used to no verbal cueing but you just watch the lead lady and they will point or tap a leg or raise up 2 fingers to let you know if you are changing moves or headed a different direction. The choregraphy in this one was hip hop based but still just fancy stylized mambos, cha chas, grapevines in there that are easy to follow.

They also have an on demand site which of course in now on my list to do at some point!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.