Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Doreen, it seems everyone likes the stacked workouts. I think there is a bit of plyo or jumping in the Ice Kickboxing blizzard blast. I don't remember it as well either. The Lite step Crush is more intense imo than the Ice Sweat Blizzard blast as far as jumping on and off the step.

Belinda, nice that you got to try cardio party. I hope the nausea lets up for you. 2 weeks is a long time to be on the antibiotics.

Good evening,

I did a Susanne Bowen Fitness 20 min Relaxation stretch.

Diane Sue - not sure if I can take the antibiotic for another week. The Lite Crush reminds me of Cathe older step blast.

Doreen - there is a lot of jumping in the Ice blast.

Good night everyone.

Reactions: WD
Today was my rest day. We had our family and friends birthday party. Lots of fun :) Hopefully I can get a decent workout in tomorrow .

Belinda, yes, it does remind one of the older step blast on the moves. Maybe you can get the doctor to change the antibiotic if it is bothering you that much.

I think I'm going to try the LITE one month rotation. I started today with Cardio Party + Calorie Crush even thought I still haven't tested all the workouts. I got the workout cards printed off yesterday and into my binder so I'm all ready to go!

Good morning,

L4 Week 3 D1 Chest/Tricpes 50/50 plus 2 mile walk is done.

Diane Sue - the Crush reminds me of Cathe step blast without the step, lol. Gad you had fun at the birthday party and family.

That's it for me today.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Heavy Bag 41 minutes, 266 calories, heart rate average 132, max 169, 3,444 steps. I loved this. Kelly does different boxing combos 2 rounds of each, the second being faster paced and there are several cardio breaks from the bag to give the wrists a rest. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Real Raw skipping the warm up, 36 minutes, 190 calories, 724 steps, heart rate average 112, max 169 Total time was 76 minutes, calories burned 456 calories.
Raw weights Timed 30 work 10 rest
1 arm rows 15# db, 15# kettlebell, 20# kettlebell
bench press 2 sets 15# dbs
bench press 20# kettlebell single arm,
body weight squats knee up
15# kettle bell squat
20# kettle bell squats
squat knee turn turn
boxing side to side center punch, 5# boxing side to side punch, repeat
kettlebell swings 15#, 20#, 32#, 15#
skull crusher 15# dbs
triceps skull crusher with leg extension 15# kettle bell, 25# kettle bell,
30# kettle bell skull crusher no leg extension
lateral raise 12.5 # dbs 2 sets
20# kettle bell alternating upright row 2 sets
boxing/hooks then speed hooks
upper cuts then speed upper cuts
single leg deadlifts 15#, 20#, 32# kettle bells
abs on bench 15# get ups 2 sets
sit ups 15# kettle bell

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Doreen, I just printed the workout cards for the two workouts that I have along with the premixes. A rotation would probably be fun and a way to get used to them.

Belinda, cardio crush does remind me of step blast. In some ways it seems a bit easier. Maybe it is just a little less time we pent in the intervals.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

This morning was stacked sets upper body + abs1. I was actually ok with the and workout. At just 10 minutes and only the last part in plank it was over quick enough not to remember I hate abs work!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This morning, I did L4 Week 3 Day 2 Back/Biceps circuit plus SBF cardio barre.

Diane Sue - of course, it's easier :) You are not using a step and jump up and down. Where did you pointed the workout cards from?

That's it for me today.

Today was Cathe Lite Basic mix #6, main, calorie crush, and six pack abs, 67 minutes met 7.9 ( I figured out my calculations have been wrong, body weight makes a difference on the calories received with the mets listed in the workout manager) heart rate average 133, max 169, 428 calories, 5,458 steps. This was probably a few more calories because I did not take into consideration the other 7 minutes beyond an hour, although 4 was having to pause and run and do something. It still matched Map My Fitness and was less than workout manager at 558 calories. Just interesting stats as I often think things have not been quite correct just by how much effort expended when I am done. I followed this with Coffey Fit Raw 6/60 core, 12 minutes, met 3.5, 32 calories, 71 steps and Lite extended stretch #1 13 minutes, 39 calories, met 3.5 25 steps. Total time was 92 minutes 499 calories, 5,554 steps .

Belinda, the work sheets are in the Lite User Guide, just like all of the other user guides recently.

Doreen, LOL and I love ab workouts as long as they don't stress my neck too much. Yes, she gives a bit of break from the plank work with something else before doing the second set :) I thought Stacked Upper body had Abs #2 on it?? That was probably one of the last workouts that I wanted to buy, but I want the abs #2 and extended stretch #2. I need to look the workouts over again to see what I want to get first. It may be the metabolic workout which originally was another I was not real interested in till I found out it was different. Originally I was thinking first Kickbox then Stacked Lower body. But neither one has the Abs 2 and stretch 2 on them. I wish I could get all the rest at once, but it is not happening at the moment. Even the band workout has peaked a bit of interest when I heard the Calorie Crush was with the bands on it. It sounded interesting. Maybe not 21 dollars worth of interesting though.

Diane - I just have the downloads. The abs are separate video files and the rotation lists abs 1.

This morning I did LITE Stacked Lower Body and then followed with cyberobics cycle 1 for 10 minutes. Its a fun beginner class with some hills and fun on-screen graphics to show your hills.

Good morning,

3 mile walk + SBF TB Interval is done.

Diane Sue - thank you! That's what I thought. I haven't bought any Cathe workouts since the Fit Tower dvd's.

That's it for me today.

Today I did Fit Split Low Impact cardio using my external drive to see how the downloads work. I guess there is no chapters. I had to forward fast to the cool down and added the monster walks just before. This was 30 minutes, 192 calories, met 8.5, heart rate average 116, max 149, 1,783 steps. I then did Lite Pyramid Pump total body, 93 minutes (82 actual) heart rate 99 average, 129 max, 1,592 steps, met 6.0 , 479 calories. Using the met value and my weight gave me the same calories if I had just adjusted down to the met 4.5 or so that I normally use. Total time was 2 hrs 3 minutes with the cardio. Long workout. I doubt I will do it that way often. 671 total calories and 3,375 steps. Workout manager calories for Pyramid weights at 6.0 met was 543 at 82 minutes. So I am less, but it is working out to where I normally would have been. The pyramid workout moves rather fast with only brief stretches between body parts. The lower body moves really do tax the hips and knees. I was not as gung ho on the moves this time. I think last time I used 25's or something for the heavy on the deadlifts. I know I went a bit heavier than today.

Pyramid weights all 12,10,8,10,12 reps
Lower
rear slide lunges 8,10,15,10,8 # dbs
step ups 3 risers 10,12,15,12,10 # dbs
side slide lunges 10,12,15,12,10# DB
elevated lunges 8,10,15,10,8# dbs
sliding cross back lunges (didn't go as low this time and lighter) 8,10,12,10,8 # dbs
deadlifts 10,15,17,5,15,10# dbs
calf raises 12# 30 reps, 15# 25 reps, 17.5 20 reps, 15# 25 reps, 12# dbs 30 reps

Upper (super sets pyramids) stability ball

pull over 10# dbs/standing single arm back fly 8# db; pull over 12# dbs/back fly 10#; pull over 15# dbs /back fly 12#; pull over 12# dbs/back fly 10#; pull over 10# dbs/back fly 8# db

Chest fly on ball 10#,12# 15#, 12#,10# dbs super set with
incline press on ball 10#,12#,15#,12#,10# dbs

triceps standing kickbacks 8#,10#,12#,10#,8# dbs super set with
lying extensions on ball 8#,10#,12#,!0#,8# dbs

standing sweeper curls 10# ,12#,15#,12#,10# dbs super set with
incline curls on the ball 10#,12#,15#,12#,10# dbs

standing overhead press 5#,8#,10#,8#,5# dbs superset with
incline front raise on the ball 3# , 5#,8# 5#, 3# dbs (I went light with Cathe on the shoulders )

Doreen, I remember the RWH having the abs separate on the downloads. I have only purchased downloads with 3 series. If I don't preorder the set I don't by the downloads. At least the Pyramid DVD if you wanted to separate the upper and lower, you would only have to forward fast once. I like doing at least a short cardio when I do weights. More, to make sure my muscles are warmed up well than anything else.

Belinda, when I used my workout cards that I printed, I missed the 5th set of the shoulders. I am going to have to go back and print another page.

Diane Sue - can you copy and safe the workout cards on your phone? Or do you write in the workout cards? Nicely done on your workout today.

Today was supposed to be a rest day in the LITE rotation and tomorrow is Pyramid Pump so I wanted to get some cardio today. I pulled out Low Impact Challenge - I haven't done it in forever! I forgot about the last blast part at the end. I thought I was done after putting all the moves together - joke on me!

I couldn't sleep so managed to do Coffey Fit Raw Boxing and Drills, which is one I keep returning to. This was 29 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 178, met 8.3, 220 calories, 2,480 steps. I was surprised the Fit Bit had my heart rate that high. I then did Coffey Fit Raw stretch, 28 minutes, met 2.0, 125 steps, 53 calories. Total time 57 minutes, 273 calories, 2,533 steps.

Doreen, it is funny how we forget those little things like that blast :) Nice work.

Belinda, shoulders and a 4 mile walk is quite a workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.