Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Happy Friday, everyone.

SBF D40 Relaxation Stretch + 2 mile walk is done.

Diane Sue - hate when that happens. It's all good and running again. Hope yours gets fixed soon too.

BTW, I called my doctor about the results from the MRI. They still didn't get them? The nurse is taking care of it. I should hear something on Monday. Weird!

That's it for me today.

My workout was cut short at 10 minutes, so it is hardly worth mentioning. I did the first 10 minutes of Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp (which I had planned to add the Zcut power Strength bonus. Maybe I will get that added to something tomorrow. I burned 67 calories in that 10 minutes :) We had friends come over a earlier than expected and we had lunch and visited a good part of the afternoon. I could use the rest anyway. I have no desire to go back and do a workout now.

Doreen, nice work. I have chosen just a few of my favorite songs and segments to work through when on Cathe's cycling workouts for a shorter workout.

Diane Sue - well something is better.....right? But you've been doing some pretty tough workouts lately so a break won't hurt!

This morning I did Body Max 2 step combos and then two of the power circuits. I had planned on doing all of them but I was pretty tired after that and didn't want to push too hard. I can tell I've not been working out with super intensity for a while as BM2 felt harder than it should have. But it was still fun to do and I love the music on these older DVDs.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This morning I did Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp, 45 minutes, 286 calories, met 5.9, 2,117 steps. I then did Z cut power strength bonus workout with stretch, 20 minutes, met 4.5, 100 calories, 187 steps. Total time was 65 minutes, 386 calories.
I used Cathe's weights on Bootcamp.
Z Cut Power strength 10# dumbbell max suggested weight she uses 3 rounds 11 minutes
10 competition burpees, 10 pistol squats with db
40 chair hops
10 dive bombers

Doreen, Body Max 2 requires quite a bit of energy ;) I always find that one fun though.

Hi everyone

I did my workouts easier today, just getting around to post. I donated 3 huge boxes full of books to the library this morning.
SBF TB barre + 4DS LIS Shoulders/calves is done. Skipped the ab section, not a big fan of this one. I will do another one tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Reactions: WD
Hi everyone,

My workout for today: 4DS BC/KC premix #5 (weights first than BC). Needed to switch things up a bit. It was my last workout for the 4DS :) Next week I will play around with the Shock Cardio Series. After that I will do STS M2 and 3 again. I can't wait to get to the finish line.

Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks
Do STS Meso two and Meso three

Diane Sue - thanks! I try my best to say on track even with the knee problem. I used my JumpSport for some of the moves in BC. Worked out well.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Good morning,

Cathe Athletic Step (without the step) is done. I have a confession to make :( I had this dvd since it came out and tried it one time. Couldn't get the hang of this one and gave up. I was so frustrated! I actually had it up for sale once and pulled it for some reason. I am glad I did! I should have tried the dvd without the step, it's so much easier to learn the step moves. I can't wait to try Step Moves, that's another one I gave up right away, lol. I do enjoy doing step workouts without the step. No worry dripping over the step :D

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Today I did STS Shock cardio athletic step, 48 minutes, heart rate average 139, max 169, 337 calories, met 6.5, 4055 steps. I then did Fit Split Mixed Impact timesaver pre-mix #5 pull day 2 sets (this skips the pull overs and does set 2 and 3), 31 minutes, heart rate average 99, max 127, met 5.0, 154 calories, 448 steps. Total time was 79 minutes and calories burned 491.
weights
one arm rows 30# db x 10 , 10 reps
overhand row with firewalker loop 15# dbs 10 , 10 reps
deadlift barbell 55# 10 reps, 10 reps
super set
upright rows barbell 45# 8 reps with rear delt flies 12#dbs 8 reps
repeat
super set
lateral raise 8# dbs 8 reps with 5# external rotation with firewalker loop 6 reps depending on how you count the pulses
repeat
giant set
barbell curls 45# 8 reps/ w curls 15# dbs 8 reps/ sweeper curls 15# dbs 8 reps
repeat with everything 6 reps
hamstring roll ins lots of reps and pulses :)

Belinda, it looks like we both did the same step workout this morning :) I used to do both of those workouts with two risers. It took me years to realize I was not getting that much more of a calorie burn or workout by using two risers. I twisted my knee or something when I got out of the car when I went to Walmart today. My knee started hurting and I hobbled all over that big store. It still is bothering me tonight. I had planned on either Fit Split legs and Les Mills Combat tomorrow. I may change my mind. I will see how it is tomorrow. My 9 year old granddaughter will do workouts with me without the step. Years ago I had two steps and when she was small she called one of them hers and one of my mats (the step mat) hers.

Good morning,

SBF D44 Spring Into Fitness 2018 Gentle Quick HIIT = 10 min + Lower Body Stretch-Target = 9 min plus Travel Fit is done.

Diane Sue - we did the same workout yesterday, lol. I noticed not using the step gives me a better step count and cal burn. Plus, it's less impact without the step. Sorry to hear about your knee yesterday. I hope your knee is feeling better. Take it easy.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

This morning I did ICE bootcamp + blizzard blast. Yesterday I took off because Sunday night I had tried KCM's new RAW workout. Which I must not have been doing it right because I barely felt it. It was a good low impact workout - no jumping at all and mostly upper body driving the cardio factor.

Happy Tax Day everyone!!

Today I did Fit Split Low Impact cardio, cardio only mix, 116 average, 146 max heart rate, 179 calories(map my fitness), 1,804 steps, met 5.8. I then did Fit Split shred time saver push only mix skipping the lower body quad focus and calves at the end, 30 minutes, 141 calories, met 4.0, 666 steps, heart rate 103 average, 148 max. I finished with Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Strength and Stretch lower body stretch, 19 minutes, 42 calories, met 2, 34 steps. Total time 77 minutes, 362 calories. My knee was still a bit off this morning and I did not want to push it too much. I don't know how I manage to get out of the car and twist it just enough to set it off.
Weights 3 sets each exercise
super set
bench press 20#dbs 10,8,8 reps
chest flys 15#dbs 10,8,8 reps

push ups -knee taps 10 reps, 8 reps, plyo push ups 20
super set

alternating close grip press 20#dbs, 16,12,8 reps
lying barbell extension 30# 10,10,8 reps

triceps dips barbell 30# 32 reps

super set shoulder press barbell 30# 10,8,8 reps
goal post 15# dbs , 10,8,8 reps

Belinda, the knee feels better, but there it still does not feel right. I was careful on my choices this morning. When I did the warm up before the Fit Split push workout I did not use the step, I did it on the floor.

Doreen, I don't know what happy tax day is LOL. Maybe try that Raw workout again and see if you can boost up the intensity :)

LOL! I'm a tax accountant and today is the deadline to get all my clients filed or extended. So for me its a bit of a celebration!

My subscription is about up on RAW but if I do try it again I would need to go to 4# or 5# weights even though she said not to use more than 3#.

Diane Sue - good for you doing the step on the floor. I am sure you still got a good workout in. Nicely done today.

Doreen - you must be busy with all the taxes stuff. I am sure you glad when it's all done.

Good morning,

STS Shock Cardio: HiiT - Pyramid + SBF barre + LB Barfoot cardio (this one felt really good) is done.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.