Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

My workout is finished. I did a Rapid Fire 3 Premix from page 1, Rock Steady Core Blast 53 minutes (this eliminates the weight section) 417 calories, followed by the Heavy Bag segment 14 minutes, 75 calories. I finished off with Z cut six pack abs workout 2 with the stretch, 27 minutes 163 calories. This is the hardest ab workout that I have, I used a 5# dumbbell. I am always sweating through this one. heart rate was 115 average/ 143 max. Total time was 94 minutes, calories burned 655.

Belinda, all I saw of JNL was short clips of her talking about her books, workouts, health, etc.. LOL I think you have enough workouts without looking for one on You Tube. I do like Fitness Blender , but I wish they would put on some music with their workouts. I guess if they got too fancy it would cost them more and then it would cost money instead of be free.

Good afternoon,

Did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. It's been raining, thunder/lightning all morning. I had extra time. I did: LS 4 Really Big Miles + JNL Fusion LB (Squats, inner tights, outer tights + calves).

Diane Sue - I think I did a workout the a few weeks ago, it also was on YT :( That's why I need to start checking. As far as the Fitness Blender goes, you always can play your own music. I rather do that then listen to some horrible, nerve catching tunes :) Good job with your workout.

That is it for me today. Have a great day, everyone.

Belinda, I have used my own music with Fitness blender. I purchased a couple of the programs that were set up for you using the workouts they have. I rather liked that because they were already planned out and I put them in my calendar on their website. Plus I got stuff on nutrition and suggestions for them. I had ordered a core one that was 30 days I believe. And a fat loss 6 week program. Do you get results from JNL??

Diane Sue - I never purchased any programs for Fitness Blender. They have so many free ones on YT. Done a few workouts and really like it. Once I gone through my workouts, maybe I buy a program. We shall see! Sounds like the real deal. I haven't done a complete rotation with JNL. I have no idea what results you get? It's a 8 week rotations, I will only do 2 weeks. This way I get through all the dvd's ones.

Belinda, it seems like you would get some results that are noticeable even in two weeks. All of the Fitness Blender workouts are free. I purchased the programs when I saw that they were having their once a year half off of a program deal. I spent 10 dollars for the two programs. They are the same workouts that you can get for free, but put together in a specific program for you. I tired to do both programs at the same time but was having a bit of a hard time because it overlapped weight days and cardio days . When I try them again I will just use one at a time.

Diane Sue - that is wonderful you got 2 programs for half. that is an amazing price. Let me know when you hear a deal like this again :) I hear you on overlapping. Been there, done that. Once it gets nicer outside, I will cut my workouts a little and enjoy my deck.

Good evening! I did S&S Total body giant sets this morning- no mixes or anything. Like I've done in the past I switched out hip thrusts for the front squats.

I put the Tracey kickbox into my cart at total fitness. I'll wait a couple days and see if I remember anything else I wanted to get before I order.

The pictures from Cathe's new discs are looking great. I'm jealous of their workout outfits!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Dance HiiT by Jazzercise and JNL Fusion Crazy Circuit (cardio/abs) is done. I had Dance HiiT for years, I can't believe I never done it before. It was the most fun workout with amazing, real music, very energizing I have done in a long time. The sweat was pouring down down my face. This dvd has a few premixes. I will list them later.

I will be back later to catch up on personals. I have some errands to run. BBL!

Belinda- Dance hiit sounds fun! Good music is a rare find on a workout disc.
This morning I did Paul Katami hollywood hardball. Its long with no premixes so I still haven't made it all the way through before running out of time.

Today I did Body Max 2 Timesaver Cardio Only premix, 45 minutes, 345 calories, average heart rate 146/ max 174. I then did Ice Chiseled Upper Body 43 minutes, 196 calories. Total time 88 minutes, 541 calories. The cardio came out to a little more than Cathe, I think that it was because I forgot to turn my Fit Bit on when I did the warm up so I paused the MMF app and did it all over again.

Belinda, I like a workout that has good music and is fun. I agree with Doreen , you don't find a lot like that.

Doreen, too bad there is not a shorter premix for you. Body Max 2 has a lot of very long premixes on it. I kind of thought about doing the double upper. It is 72 minutes, but I believe it has the abs work in it as well as the upper body.

Today I did Ice Chiseled Lower body with the blizzard blast 65 minutes,395 calories. I used mostly 15# dumbbells, a few exercises with 12's, and a couple of cardio segments I stayed with Cathe's 8#. I then put in Z Cut Six Pack Power Abs and did 8 minutes of the 26 minute workout. I forgot why I hardly do that one. A lot of cardio in it like skates, push ups and plank moves, I did the first set of the exercises and when she started the second round I moved on to the next group of exercises. I ended up stopping at the planks where you jump up off the floor. That one really hurts the wrists and shoulders. Total workout was 73 minutes, 441 calories burned. My Suzanne Bowen workout came a little while ago. I will have to check some of it out in the morning. Hopefully I have time for a workout. We have an appointment in the morning so I have to get up early.

This morning i did x10 warm up then ript90 deadlift killer then All in 18 total body sculpt.

Hi everyone,

I did JNF Fusion Biceps Builder (biceps & chest), HardCore Yoga Bootcamp w/weights from Yoga Downloads and LS 3 Miles Walk Strong.

Diane Sue - thanks! I bought that dvd when Collegevideos closed. I am glad I did. I heard nothing but good things about this dvd. I love great workouts with very good music. It makes the time fly. Good job with your workouts.

Doreen - I agree, good music is hard to find. Not sure, how they got away with the original music. Here is the link to the dvd I did: https://www.amazon.com/Dance-Hiit-D...TF8&qid=1490914413&sr=8-5&keywords=Dance+Hiit

Have a great evening.

Belinda, I remember when Collage Video closed. I guess they reopened. I have not looked at them in years. I was in one of their catalogs once. I used to buy from them all of the time. I always thought it would be fun to try the workouts and be one of those that chose favorites for the staff favorites. Of course now there is so much media to review products. It looks like there were a lot of good reviews for that Jazzercise dance workout.

Doreen, good job on the workout picks today.

I will be up early tomorrow. I kind of wanted to do some kickboxing but may save it for Saturday. I have grandchildren Saturday evening and we may have a plumber here jack hammering and putting in new plumbing for our bath remodel we are going to do so that we have a guest bath along with the two full baths. We will be gutting the bath area of the vanity sink and carpet tomorrow sometime after we get back from our appointment.

Hey everyone,

Did my workouts this morning. Just getting around to post: I walked 3 miles + JNL Fusion Ballistic Back. That one I think is the longest workout in the set. So far, I am liking JNL Fusion.

Diane Sue - I bought a lot of dvd's when Collage Video closed, they had a really good sale :) I bought a few dvd's with no problem from the new Collage Videos. I buy mostly from Mary :) I do check if I get a good deal, College Videos, Amazon, Mary.....LOL! I don't think they do chose favorites for the staff favorites anymore. That would be fun to do. I do reviewed workout dvd for a few instructor before they came out. Nobody does it anymore. I am so glad I bought the Jazzercise dvd, they seem to be out of print :(

I took a video of Brawler the a week ago. Hope the link works:
https://www.facebook.com/belinda.gara if you scroll down you can see Brawler in his cart :)

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did not have a lot of time. My Fit Bit had a firmware update that was supposed to take 10 minutes and it took way longer. I ended up using my Polar for the warm up. Then somehow I turned the Fit Bit off 27 minutes into the workout so I am glad I used the Polar and the Map My Fitness App still picked up my heart rate and calories. We had our appointment and then went to Home Depot. It took so long there. They had to go back in the back and pull down the toilet we wanted for the bathroom. Then there was flooring to pick out. |
Anyway, I did Suzanne Bowen Bounce, after a warm up from Ice Metabolic workout, arms and abs, cardio, total body, and stretch, 61 minutes total with the warm up 288 calories. I really like the SB workout, I really wanted to do the whole thing but no time today. I started with 5's and used them for most of it but I did drop to 3's for a couple of those shoulder segments. I went back later when I had to take Gertie upstairs while the guys bought in some stuff for our bath remodel from the truck. While I was there I went back and did the Barre Amped Bounce Thigh workout 13 minutes, 47 calories. Poor Gertie wanted to go back downstairs and see what was going on.

Belinda, I did not see a video but I saw pictures of Brawler. Brawler looks all comfy lying on the couch. Gertie doesn't lie on our furniture since our couch is leather. I am afraid we would have holes in it. She has her own mats all over the house and usually is my footstool :) I mostly shop Total Fitness and Amazon, along with Cathe's and Kelly's sites.

Diane Sue - did you scroll down? Can you see anything else besides Brawler lying on the couch? The couch that Brawler is lying on is leather too. We had that couch for over 10 years, no holes. Oh no, on the fitbit. Hope it's working again.Are you doing all the renovations yourself?

Belinda, Yes, I did scroll down. I will recheck. Gertie gnaws on her claws all of the time. They are jagged and catch in the carpet. We are going to replace the carpet with flooring. I take her to the vet and they trim a bit and smooth them and she still gnaws on them. Have you had a problem logging into the workout manager? I have got a blank screen yesterday and today. I finally got on late last night long enough to log my workouts and then it quit working again. I see my log in picture at the top but white screen below.

Diane Sue - I understand. If my dogs would claw holes into the couch, I wouldn't like it either. I let them on the couch since they are puppies. I had no problem logging into the WM, but someone else yesterday in one of my other check ins had problems too. Maybe they doing updates?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.