Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Tracey Staehle's Hard Strikes, 61 minutes, 434 calories, heart rate, 126 avg./ 161 max. I then did Stron and Sweaty bonus abs, 13 minutes 69 calories and finished with Les Mills Pump Flow, 19 minutes, 63 calories. Total time 93 minutes, 571 calories. 5,426 steps.

Welcome Hannah . What workout are you doing?

Hallo ladies,

Late check in for me. Once I came home, I stopped at my next door neighbors house. She convinced me to workout with her. We did LM Body Jam (dance). Holy molly!! That was tough. Don't give me wrong...I LOVE dancing, but this one was fun but very tough. It was hip hop (whatever the kids dance these day's, lol) The moves were difficult but not very difficult that you get lost. I did caught on very quickly, it's probably because I go with the music and let go :D The music was really good. I think in the future I will try one more BJ and see if it's for me? I know it would a dance style my DD likes :D I was sweating my butt off, lol. I also walked a few miles today.

Hi and welcome, Hannah! This is an awesome group. Very motivating.

Diane Sue - nice mix of workouts today. I have to pull out Tracey Staehle's Hard Strikes next week. Keep forgetting :(

Thats it for me today. Good night. Need to unwind after my dance party :D

Belinda - Dance Party sounds fun! I've got 2 left feet when it comes to any hip hop.... even Amy Bento's hip hop walk was difficult for me! Ha- can you say white woman can't dance? Diane Sue- I remember looking for that Tracey kickbox workout because it looked fun but wasn't able to find a copy.

This morning I did Tapout Buns and guns. Its legs and biceps with a firewalker loop and bands. I really didn't care for the "guns" part and Cathe has better "buns" with the firewalkers. My whole opinion of these so far is that they would be good for travel workouts but probably nothing I would do an exclusive rotation of. The instructor is just ok... the cast not extremely motivating. So if I had paid full price I would probably send them back. But since I paid $1.50 per workout at the thrift I'm ok with that.

I then followed with All in 18- Sweat and Sculpt Combos. And wow - in 18 minutes I was sweating and breathing harder than my entire 30 minutes of Buns and Guns.

Belinda, that sounds like some dance party ;) I bet it was nice working out with your neighbor and getting into the music.

Doreen, I have two left feet as well. I am getting better at Amy's Hip Hop Walk, but I guarantee I was a bit lost at first. Most dance workouts are just too hard for me. Funny how we can get the other stuff. I haven't really looked, but if I see Strike Zone I will let you know. I have a lot of Tracey Staehle's workouts. I wish she still did them. I think the kickbox challenge one is the last kickbox one that she did. I need to pull out her bootcamp ones. Although I don't see me doing the med ball slam on the floor upstairs.

Today I had an appointment this morning to fix my cell phone. They are sending me another phone. The guy said that is weird how it is acting. So, I guess I will be setting up another phone. I was hoping to forgo all of that. That is why I took it in. My workout time was limited and my neck and shoulders are sore from sitting over the computer the last couple of days trying to troubleshoot my cell phone. So I just did Ripped with Hiit Lift it Hit it Lower Body, 41 minutes, 271 calories, 2,125 steps.
weights
squats 20's 24 reps followed by squat digs
Plie squats 45# 16 reps / plie jacks
static lunge right side 20's 16 reps/ split jumps
static lunge left side 20's 16 reps/ split jumps
squats 25's 24 reps/ pop squats 24 reps
plie squats 40# 16 reps narrow plie touch down jacks 24 reps
wood chop side lunges 10# 24 reps
explosive side lunges 12 # 24 reps
cross back lunges 15# 40 reps / lateral skates 32 reps
Low Pulse lunges 20# ? reps / Power circle scissors
deadlifts 25's 16 reps/ snow angel jacks
deadlift wide stance 25's 16 reps / frog jumps with quarter turns
walking lunges 15's ? reps / scissor scissor wide tuck jumps

Good Job on your workout Diane Sue- sorry you have to get a new phone. Such a pain to get them set up and all the information transferred over! I always like the Ripped with Hiit Legs. That was such a great series.

Of course I had to just google that Tracey Staehle workout and it did turn up on Amazon for not a bad price. I have some other stuff I needed to order so I added it on. I've been really into kickbox lately so that will be fun to try once it arrives.

This morning I did PHA - original workout - no premixes. For me this one is so deceptive. In my head I think its easy but then I'm breathing hard and know its working. I had a bit of extra time because my kid's soccer games were later in the morning so I tried Turbo Jam - Kick, Punch, Jam with Chalene that I had found at the thrift several weeks ago. (I think its an old beachbody offering) Boy is she high energy. Its a big cheesy with their "jamming" but its just a kickbox workout of the basic variety. She does keep it moving and doesn't really stop to explain the combos you just do them. So it was fun and peppy.

Reactions: WD
Doreen, I like Tracey Staehle's kickbox. The other one I did the other day Cardio Kickbox Challenge is a lot of fun as well. It has the woman with the red hair named Jericho that is in the Les Mills Pump workouts. I have all of the Beach Body Turbo Fire workouts except one of the two loer impact ones that she came out with later. I don't remember they titles of each workout though. Yes, PHA can be quite deceiving.

Good evening,

Today I did JS Belly Blasting Walk :Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk + Intensity premix #5 + S90 Dynamic core.

Diane Sue - it was a dance party :) Good job with your workout.

Doreen - I love kickboxing too. It never gets old, IMO. They did break down the steps in the Hip Hop dance workout. It wasn't to bad.

Good night.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I took a rest day.

Today I dd Sands Ramped Up UB Mish Mosh Premix: Extreme #3 + 5 mile walk is done.

Good job everyone.

I did my workout this morning but just now posting. I did RIPT90 shoulder pressure and the metabolic mayhem. Then I did Fit in10 for the last 10 min.
Hope everyone had a great monday!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Kelly Coffey Amped Up Cardio workout 1 , 31 minutes, 205 calories, heart rate, 137 avg./ max 159. I then did Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up Upper 47 minutes, 246 calories. Total time was 78 minutes, calories burned 451. I have been dealing with our internet provider and my new modem/ router and setting up my replacement cell phone all day. I think my head could use a rest from troubleshooting things the last few days!!

Belinda, I had looked at the S and S Ramped Up push pull and contemplated that mix. But, I went ahead with the original. I did like the looks of push pull because the shoulders were done at the end.

Doreen, it looks like both of us got around later to posting today.

Hey girls,

This morning I did an hour circuit style workout with DH. Army style :)

Diane Sue - good job on your workout. The premix wasn't bad, I was not prepared to do abs in the middle of a workout. Plus, Cathe's ab workouts border my back :(

Doreen - did you buy RIP90? Good job.

Good job, everyone. Keep up the good work.

This morning I did Paul Katami Build and Burn. I didn't have time to finish as I had to stop after block 6 but boy did the hour fly by!

Yes- I did buy Ript90 awhile ago based off the reviews on Amazon- and that it was cheap. All the workouts are fairly short. I got it hoping my son would be more inclined to workout with a male instructor but he doesn't like to follow a dvd.

Belinda, I bet that was nice working out with your husband. I don't generally have the ab workouts bother my back. It is the arm balancing plank work that bother's me and it is the shoulders that hurt. I can do them , but need a rest between certain types of moves.

Doreen, too bad that your son wasn't interested in doing the dvds with you. Mine used to jump around between the television and my daughters and I to distract us. I guess that was more fun than doing the workout ;) I put Kelly Coffey's in my cart for later at Amazon. They are pre-ordering on Amazon for April release. They are out on Kelly's site though. They are only 10.97 on Amazon pre-order and Prime.

Today I did Ripped with Hiit Circuit Lower Body Extreme mix #6, 67 minutes, 517 calories. I have family dinner tonight.

Hallo girls,

I did Jessica Smith Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat 5 - 2-Mile Belly Fat Blast Interval Walk + Belly Blasting Strength Training Circuit.

Diane Sue - I modified a lot. I don't mind the planks, my back hurts doing most of Cathe's new ab workouts. Good job with your workouts today. Have fun with your family.

That's it for me today. Have a great evening.

Diane Sue - which new Kelly? I didn't know she was filming again.

This morning I did Ript90 Legs. Ok workout but short! I didn't feel like figuring out an add on so I just did some deadlifts and hip thrusts to add on.

Doreen, these Kelly Coffey workouts are already out on Kelly's site. They are just coming available on Amazon in April and they are taking pre-orders for Meltdown and Body by Design for 10.57 each and free shipping for prime. That is a good deal. I have been wanting them.

Belinda, sometimes it is just best to go easy on those things that hurt or modify in some way. Good work today.

Diane Sue- Thanks- I thought she was filming again! That is a good price and those did look like good DVDs.

This morning I did Tracey Staehle High Intensity Step. I have no idea why I wrote on my notes this was "intermediate intervals" because they were kicking my butt this morning! I got over 7500 steps with all the fast feet and toe tap intervals though! I'm really sad she doesn't do DVDs anymore- her combos are so fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.