Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Maximum Intensity Strength, 74 minutes, 368 calories. I have not done this one in years. I am tired, so I think I am calling it a day for workouts. I hardly slept last night and need to go to the store and get my cashew butter chicken stew on the stove for when my granddaughter comes over later. I should do some cleaning.
Since I have not done this workout in so long I kept most of the weights at Cathe's
Lower body
squats 35# barbell reps?? 16, 4 slow, 16, 4 slow reps. Repeat
lunge 35# barbell 16 reps left 16 reps right repeat
plié 35# barbell 16, 4 hold, 16, 4 hold repeat
quarter dead lift 35# barbell 16 reps repeat
Reverse lunge Cathe uses 12's I chose 15'w 4 pulses, 16 reps, 4 pulses 16 reps repeat on other side
elevated reverse lunge 15's (Cathe 12's) 8 right 8 left, 4 right 4 left, 2 right 2 left, 8 alternating
Chest
push ups 16 reps
barbell chest press 35# first round second I dropped to 30#
Dumbbell chest flies Cathe 20 Me 15's then 10's 8 single then 8 slow reps
repeat all
Back
1 arm row 20# (upped to 25 second round)
Barbell overhand rows 12 reps I used 40# Cathe 35
Barbell underhand row 45# me Cathe 35# 16 reps
seated reverse fly 10#'s 16 reps both rounds
shoulders
35# barbell Cathe I used 30# f
upright row 16 reps repeat
overhead press 30# 12 reps repeat 8 reps
laterals 10's 12 reps /10 reps
biceps
crazy 8's 35# barbell repeat first round there are 4 reps on a 2/4 count second time 2 reps aadded to the end of the rounds
hammer curls double arms 15's 12 reps (Cathe 12's)
alternating curls with a twist 15's instead of 12's 12 reps
Triceps
barbell French press 35# barbell 12 reps
barbell close grip press 35# 16 reps
barbell dips 35# 24 reps, 35# 16 reps
kickbacks Cathe 10# me 12# 12 reps/14 reps

Good afternoon,

I did S90 Tabata Inferno + JS Walk off Belly Fat: Belly Blasting Strength Training.

Doreen - I agree with Diane Sue! I like S90 a lot better than P90. I had no idea they all on YT :( Could have come in handy the other day, my portable player acted up :( You should give them another try since they on YT :) you never know when they get deleted!

Diane - Sue - impressive weights! WTG, girl!

I will be back later.

I definately want to try that tabata inferno wo from the S90 set.
This morning I did RWH chest shoulders and tri and then finished with 15 min Hammer glutes to get some cardio burn.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

So this morning was Insanity Max30 Friday Fight Round 1. I ended up using the modifier quite a bit this morning.... but that's part of the reason I like these. I have to send them back to the library next week but I may end up buying them if I can find for a good price on Ebay.

I then followed with 2 10 minute torchers, Arms and Abs assault and Dumbell Dynamite for some metabolic work.

Today I pulled out Bosu Explode and did Mindy Mylrea Burst, 61 minutes, 437 calories. This is another one that I have to push through. I try to follow Mindy who does the extreme version. There is an advanced exerciser and a modifier. These workouts are great cross trainers. I used a 5# soft med ball. They use a 4#, but I do not have that weight. Lots of balance work. Even the male advanced exerciser is bobbling around trying to move quickly on the bosu passing the med ball under his legs as he does the knee raises. I like it because these workouts are a change and very challenging. The one problem I have is with the one that uses two bosu trainers at once. I always ended up with my high step with 3 risers and my bosu and going from one to the other that way. I do have the sling shot though that I purchased when I got the set. I was going to read the blogs and forums on the site but my internet went out and I gave up and just went on to workout.. There is excellent core work in these as well. After I finished with Bosu Explode I did Tracey Staehle's Core Blast, med ball, bosu with med ball, and floor segment 1 and 2 planks, 23 minutes, 106 calories. I used an 8# medicine ball for this one. Total time was 84 minutes and calories burned 106. Tomorrow will be kickboxing.

Belinda, Tabata Inferno was a good one. I was always spent by the end but it seemed to move fast.

Doreen, nice workout today. I never think to look on ebay for the workouts. I just go to the source or Amazon.

Today I did S90 Shoulders & Arms + 3 mile walk.

Diane Sue - I have a few Bosu dvd's and never done any :( Good job on Mindy Mylrea Burst today. Need to pull that one out someday, lol.

Doreen - I never buy from eBay :( Bought a dvd years ago, it was a fake! Maybe they are better now of these day's. Good job.

Today I did RWH back & rear delts. Then I did some weighted glute bridges and hip thrusts to make it a full body day.

I've hear about fake dvds. I kinda wonder if the Hammer and Chisel I got from Ebay was a fake. They all work and all the calendars and materials were there but there is a typo on the bonus dvd. I really don't even know how to tell!

Doreen - you mean on the dvd cover? I have H&G, bought it from Mary. Now I gonna have to look :) I don't trust eBay. Their prices are too good to be true. If you do a search on the Cathe forum, you will find lots post on it. I don't have time right now, otherwise I would look it up for you. I am sure, not all dvd's are fake on eBay.

Hi again,

I almost forgot to post my workouts: I did S90 Ultimate Ball. Loved it! Great ab workout. I also walked 6 miles and I did JS Metabolism Booster: Workout #3: Total Body Time Saver. That is it for me today.

Doreen - nice job this morning.

Diane Sue - have a great workout today.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Today I did Tracey Staehle Cardio Kick Box Challenge, 60 minutes, 402 calories followed by her Strike Zone, doing combos 3,4,5,6 and the stretch, 28 minutes, 181 calories. Total time was 88 minutes, 583 calories. I have got in over 10,000 steps several times recently on cardio days.

Doreen, I looked at my Hammer and Chisel Deluxe workout dvd cover and I do not see a typo. Maybe I missed it? You could compare it to the pictures on Beach Body. Where is the typo?

Belinda, I always loved that ball core workout. It is really good.

e415247ce64fceec011d56e5e38596f7.jpg

See how it says 15 NIN Leg instead of MIN.

Doreen, mine does not have the typo on it. I thought you were referring to the cover at first. That is weird. If you know who the seller is you can rate them on that. I wonder if BB had to replace some and they just sold it on ebay. But then you would think they would sell it honestly with the reason for selling.

Today I did Strong and Sweaty PHAT Extreme mix #2 , This one repeats all of the rounds 4 times. The final two are Rnd 1 and Rnd 2 back to back, 1 set. So that is 4 sets of each exercise. 56 minutes, 306 calories. I then did Strong and Sweaty bonus abs, 13 minutes, 57 calories. I had more strength for the plank segments this time. It went pretty well. I can tell my strength is almost all back. I finished off with Barre Amped Stretch and Strength upper stretch and relaxation stretch 28 minutes, 62 calories. Total time was 97 minutes, 425 calories.
I am listing each exercise and the weight . All are 12 reps
rnd 1
Squat off the end 15# , 15 #, 15#, 20#, 20#
overhead press 15#, 15, 15, 15 dumbbells
side lunge 15;#, 15,15,15 dumbbells
upright rows 15#,15#,15#,15# dumbbells
Step Ups 15#, 15# 20#, 20# dumbbells
release push ups body weight
Rnd 2
cross back lunge off step 20#, 20# 20#, 20#dumbbell
biceps curls 15'#, 15#, 15#, 15#dumbbells
deadlifts 25#, 25#,25#,25#dumbbells
pullovers 12#,12#,12#,12# dumbbells
standing squats 20#,20#,25#,25# dumbbells
lying triceps extension 15#,15#,15#,15# dumbbells

Hallo everyone,

This morning I did: Body by Simone Dance Cardio + JS Pyramid Power Walk + S90 TB.

Diane Sue - impressive weights! WTG!

Good job, everyone! BBL!

Reactions: WD
Belinda, I have the Body by Simone dance cardio marked on watch later on You Tube. I hear it is pretty good and there is weight work in it? I previewed some of it.

I signed up for FabFitFun: I get a box of goodies every 3 month. Now they offer free workouts for members. You get cosmetics, cloth you name it. I been getting a box every 3 month for a year now. I LOVE it!! My daughter got me a box and I loved it. If you are interested use this link: http://xo.fff.me/fcPpq and you will get a discount on your box. Love getting my box. It's worth the money!! Make sure you use the link, otherwise you pay $50 instead of $40. Trust me, it's worst $40! Don't know how they do it, but they put every expensive idems in the box like jewelry, expensive creams for your face or body. Make up, mod cloth scarves, workouts dvd's with a hula hup, candles. The spring box has a Gypsy 05 Round, jewelry and something that Miley C. has in her cosmetic bag. You can cancel anytime, which I love. Lets put this this way...you get a lot of stuff every 3 moth :)

Last edited:
Belinda that box sounds fun! I did Stitch Fix once - fun to get a box of new clothes in he mail!

This morning I wasn't sure what to do! So I ended up trying out the Tapout Xt legs and back that I had found at the thrift a few weeks back. I was surprised. The reviews were so bad but I liked the workout. Even though I don't think I picked the correct band strength there were a couple moves that I had to rest and let my legs thaw for a second before continuing. Its all band work and some different moves I've not seen before. (Tire flips). My only complaint was the moves at the end with plyo pushups. No way can I do those so its just a show- off move IMO. I just modified though so no big deal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.