Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Today I did TB Giant Set:Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1: Warm Up + Round 1 + Round 4 + Round 3 + Round 2 + Round 5 + Round 6 + Stretch (50:42) + abs and walk.

Doreen - I will! Gym box sounds like fun :) Need to check it out.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Today I did All Out Low Impact Hiit 39 minutes, 260 calories. I had to get myself moving and do some grocery shopping and drop off packages at UPS. I really would have rather sat around the house. I am tired. I woke up coughing and couldn't stop. I finally laid on the couch so my husband could get some sleep before he headed out to work this morning.

Doreen, it is fun having new choices for workouts to do.

Belinda, I have looked at those mish mosh mixes and thought I would need to o look at the workout manager and see exactly what I was going to be doing. Nice work.

Diane Sue- you really need to catch a break! Hope you feel better soon and can get some rest. Coughing is the worst- so hard to sleep.

Belinda- if I remember right there are a couple gymbox vids on youtube to test out their style before committing. Not like you don't already have enough workouts! [emoji38]

This morning I did STS M2 week 1 legs. I'm trying to focus on leg work for the next few weeks and love the trisets of M2.

This am

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Strong and Sweaty Boot Camp no upper mix with some modifications, 36 minutes, 251 calories. I then did S&S PHA lower body mix #2, each exercise done 3 times then move to the next, 27 minutes, 148 calories. Total time was 63 minutes, calories burned 399.

Doreen, tri-sets are a good way to work the legs. I am still coughing. My husbands alarm went off and I crawled out of bed and went to the couch to rest a bit longer so he could use the tread climber and his weights before he went to work.

Good afternoon,

Today I did Intensity instead of Cycle Sweat + 4 mile walk.

Doreen - I also love the leg workout in STS :) Good job.

Diane Sue - I didn't noticed a lot of difference in that premix. It was good premix. Need to workout my way through them. Good job your upper body BC today.

Have a great day, everyone.

Belinda, I still need to do the third premix on Cycle Sweat. I did the "no" upper body mix today :) It was all legs with a bit of biceps on the boot camp workout where there was compound exercises. I try to check out the premixes so I can find my favorites.

Good morning,

PHA Training :Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1: + 5 mile walk is done.

Diane Sue - you are doing great getting through all the premixes. I am trying to work my way through them now.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Last edited:
This am I did SandS bootcamp. Mish mosh with rounds 4- 6 then 1- 3. Oops! Too much leg work after yesterdays wo... my legs were protesting.

Then I did All in 18's 10 min metabolic mayhem. That was a fun little finisher. I upper my weights the 2nd round and really breathing hard! Another [emoji7] workout.

Last edited:
Belinda, nice job on the premix and walk today.

Doreen, it sounds like you are having some fun workouts today. I can feel yesterday's lower body workout today. My hamstrings are sore.

I almost forgot to post my workout. Today I did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit 2 mix 2 both workouts, 50 minutes, 360 calories. I then did Intensity low impact Hiit with the stretch, 18 minutes, 102 calories. Total time was 68 minutes, calories burned 462.

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1 = 49 min + 4 mile walk is done.

Diane Sue - good job on RWH LIH yesterday.

Great job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Strong and Sweaty Cycle Sweat Timesaver 3, another 4 gone, 42 minutes, 8.53 miles, 313 calories. My grandson came over today so that is all I did. I have two of my younger grandchildren coming over tonight and tomorrow I have to put together a birthday cake for my grandson's 19th birthday party on Sunday. I am going to have to got o the store to pick up some things.

Belinda, today was the last of the timesavers on Cycle Sweat. I am not sure if I am ready for the extreme ones.

Good morning,

Ramped Up Upper Body Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1 = 44 min + walk is done.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Alesia and I are going to an wine & chocolate tasting today. That should be fun :)

Good morning all! Wine and chocolate sounds fun! Diane Sue - I don't think I ever do any pre-mix over and hour. I just don't have the time!

So yesterday my post didn't post! I did Tapless Step by Diedra. And then another 30 min beginner step in the evening from the Gymbox to get in my 10k steps for the day. I have to try really hard to meet that now because my health insurance has a program that I get $1 for every day I achieve it.

This morning I did Total Body Giant Sets - timesaver premix of lower body only - 30 min. Then I did a 30 minute treadmill class from the Gymbox that was hill hiking. The only bad part about the TBGS premix was the first round of lower ends with deadlifts and the second round begins with deadlifts! I had to pause the player to be ready to do another set of deads. Other than that I like that premix. And the hiking class was fun - I was breathing I lot harder than I expected to. In 30 minutes I only got 4500 steps so I'll have to try to do something else later. 10k steps is hard for me on a weight lifting day!

Oh and I almost forgot! Amy Bento's new Stepletic DVD was in my mailbox when I got home last night! Maybe I'll try to pre-view that tonight to get some more steps...

Today I did 4 Day Spit lower impact step mix, 37 minutes, 252 calories. I followed this with Lean Legs and Abs no core timesaver mix 2 no core, 34 minutes, 132 calories. total time 76 minutes, calories burned 384.

Belinda, I bet you had fun with your daughter today.

Doreen, I post sometimes and come back and do not see it. That is a good deal that you get money off of your insurance for getting your steps in.
I like that lower body Giant Sets premix. I do better on the steps on a cardio day too. I never get 10,000 steps without cardio. it will be interesting to hear what you think of Amy's new workout.

Good morning.

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. My nephew 27 years in Germany got diagnosed with cancer :( He was my son's best man at this wedding last year. Please, keep him in your prayers. Been talking to my family since I found out Saturday.

Alesia and I went a day early for the wine, cheese & chocolate tasting :D Alesia had the date wrong, lol. The owner was so amazing, she gave us both a free chocolate and wine tasting. She sent us to her chocolate & wine tasting store in Little Washington in town. It was only like 3 min away from the winery. She also chanced the date and let us take the cheese, chocolate & wine tour at another time. That was amazing for the owner, IMO! Alesia and I ended up having a blast on Saturday. The chocolate and wine was amazing :) We also ate lunch in Little Washington and we also walked around. George Washington designed the little town when he was 17 years old. The town was so pretty! We decided to go back with DH, DS and Christina.

Diane Sue - good job on 4Day Split.

Doreen - I also got Amy's new dvd in the mail. How did you like it?

I will be back later.

I am back to report my workouts: I did Strong & Sweaty BC Mish Mosh Scrambled #2 = 44 min + JS Cardio Abs + Concentrated abs.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I did PHA this morning plus the bonus abs. I did the mish mosh premix where you do B set, A set and keep repeating until you have done them each three times.

Today I did Cathe's Low Impact Circuit Lower body Circuit, 56 minutes, 383 calories. I had to go run some errands since I have my grandson staying tonight and I will be taking him to school in the morning. His mother had to do an early surgery tomorrow so needed someone to get him to school. I was so dragging through this workout today. I am still not feeling up to much. Usually that was always an easy workout to me.

Belinda, that is so sad that your nephew has cancer. He is so young. I will be praying for him. Little Washington sounds like an interesting place to visit. I wonder why I have never heard of it?

Doreen, I keep meaning to look over those a and b sections of the PHA workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.