Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did a variety of workouts and was really too indecisive as to what to do. I did not want weight work today. I am so sore all over from Kelly's workouts. So, I started with the Jessica Smith Walk On Hiit Walk and using my rebounder to do it on, which required a bit of adjustments for space, 30 minutes, heart rate average 140/ max 168 :O , 3,112 steps, 193 calories. I then did Kelly's Train Like a Contender (TLC) premix lower body conditioning, 16 minutes, 88 calories, heart rate 112 average, 148 max, 802 steps. I wanted some extra core work so I did Home Gym Intervals waistline segment, 9 minutes, 45 calories, 399 steps. I finished off with Kelly's Body Design Yoga section, 13 minutes, 43 calories, 44 steps. Total time was 68 minutes, calories 369.

Belenda, nice work today. Good job on more purging stuff :)

I am really sore from JessiaSmith's leg workout Monday... wowzers that packed a punch! Didn't feel so hard when I was doing it!

This morning I did 4DS step - both the lower and higher intensity sections.

We got our new dishwasher and microwave installed today!

Reactions: WD
Today was a recovery day of sorts. I did a 30 minute band workout from the Gymbox and then did Jessica Smith's Fusion Band Cardio (which she called a recovery workout) on Youtube.

Belinda- Jessica's lower body workout was this one:

I'm still feeling it in my glutes today!

Good morning,

STS D8 and SBF Cardio Barre 2 is done.

Doreen - thanks for the link. I haven't done that one in a long time. Remember being very sore the next day. WTG!

That's it for me today.

Today I did Tracey Long Long and Strong vol.2 , 52 minutes, 249 calories, heart rate 110 average, 153 max. I loved the warm up part of this and thoracic work at the end The rest was good and she is a good instructor. She seems to take her time explaining as she does the work. The warm up had some different types of flexibility work that I have not used before. Even the pidgeon pose has some pulses in it to get a bit more flexibity out of it. I used weights from 10-25# on this depending on what the moves were. I wanted more weight work so I did Kelly Coffey Muscle Definition workout #2, 42 minutes, 162 calories, (my Map My Fitness app had me at 270. I am thinking it should have been somewhere in between) When I printed up the Muscle Definition worksheets I thought all those pages were the whole workout. It appears to be the full workout, workout 1, workout 2 and the premix workouts for upper body. That makes more sense and I am glad I have all of those work sheets printed up. Total time today was 94 minutes, 411 calories. The time should have been a few minutes less than that. Most workouts take me a bit longer.
Tracey's workouts had a lot of compound moves with 1 sided weight moves and moves like the snatch with 4 jumps. Hard to put it all down and since it is a library loan I didn't bother.
weights
scare crow and upright row 10# dbs 8 reps both moves
dumbbell press with reverse lunge 8 per side 10# dbs
wide deadlift and squat ups 20# dbs 8 reps
repeat scare crow and upright row and dumbbell reverse lunge with same reps and weight
biceps
static curl into long curl 16 reps 8 alternate 8 both 15# dbs
hammer curl 8 reps per side 15's
weighted leg lift to the front 8 reps per side 15# db
repeat static curl/ long curl and hammer curls same weight and reps
back
single row rotation 16 reps per side 15#
plie with rows 16 reps 15# dbs
repeat single row/rotation and plie with rows same weights and reps
Triceps
cross extension and skull crusher 15# db 16 total reps 8 cross 8 skull crusher single arem
seated pulse back 12# dbs straight arms back pulses 8 reps
repeat cross extension and skull crushers
(work sheet says pulse back ) Kelly does a seated leg lift hear and I could have used ankle weights
chest
angle flys /flys 12# dbs 16 reps total 8 angle 8 regular
dumbbell rotations 12# dbs 8 16 reps
hamstring and glute bridge work
rpeat angle flys/flys and dumbbell rotations same weights

Family dinner tonight and drawing names for the younger grandchildren for Christmas. 3 are now considered adults, out of highschool and working. So we are down to 5. It is kind of heart wrenching knowing they are all growing up. Two more graduate this year.

Doreen, I have not seen that workout. I have not done many Jessica Smith workouts. What I have done seems pretty easy to me.

Belinda , I be SB cardio barre is a nice one.

Today was cardio. I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Fitness, cardio and abs mix, 42 minutes, 132 average heart rate, 175 max, 278 calories, 3,034 steps. I then did Kelly's Bootcamp cardio only premix skipping the warm up, 26 minutes, heart rate 144 average, 167 max, 2,558 steps. I finished off with the Tracey Long, Longer Stronger vol 2 , warm up (hip mobility and hip flexor mobility), thoracic, and stretch segments. I really like this. I am tempted to buy the workout just for those segments if it doesn't cost too much. This was 17 minutes, 38 calories. Total steps this morning were 6,247. Total time 68 minutes, 488 calories.

Hi ladies,

Today I did KCM Trim Down-Workout 1 :) Thanks for reminding me Doreen! I agree, that was a lot of fun. I also did SBF
Old School Arms, 20m. I love her triceps workouts.

Diane Sue - nicely done today.

Doreen - have fun with our workout today.

That's it for me today.

I saw the clips from KCM. (That pink top with the seam down the middle seems like an odd choice for a video.) I'm excited to try the kickbox and kettlebell.

So exciting news... my husband did order me a spin bike for my birthday. It arrived last night and I made him assemble it right away so I could try it this morning. I did KCM gym intervals combined premix one and two.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I got a loaner car today from the car dealership. They have done nothing with my car so far. My husband went up there to check on how my car was coming along. :(

Doreen, that is great that you got the Spin Bike for your birthday :D I bet you were ecstatic. I love using Home Gym Intervals with my Spin Bike. I am sure that you will enjoy it. I need to go check out the clips. I have not been online much today.

Belinda, I am anxious to go look at Kelly's clips. I saw the cover picture. I really enjoyed revisiting Trim Down again. So much so that I left it out to do it again. :)

Doreen, I think that looks like Kelly's pink top has a zipper up the front. it is somewhat unique. I loved the look of the workouts. I think I am really going to love them.

Today I did Kelly's Lean Body Circuits workout #1, 32 minutes, 125 average hr, max 152,1,933 steps, 226 calories. I then did Kelly's Muscle Definition workout # 1 , 49 minutes, 189 calories, 548 steps. Total time 78 minutes, 415 calories.
lean body circuits each rnd has a cardio and a boxing segment then weights doing two body parts 4 rounds. Kelly uses 20's Iused 20's for all but the shoulders which I used 15's for
Muscle Definition
front raise , pull back 8# dbs, 16 reps; single bent over lateral raise 8# dbs 16 reps r
knee raise lunge 15# dbs 8 reps
repeat front raise pull back and I switched to 10's for the weight
power hammer squats 15# dbs 16 reps ; concentration curls 15# 16 reps each (8 full, 8 3/4) repeat both moves same weight
overhead dumbbell pull down 12# db 8 reps each arm 2x , single pulse rows 15 dbs 16 reps
single leg deadlift squat using step 15# dbs 8,8,8 reps (8 single leg, 8 dbl, 8 single ) repeat overhead dumbbell pulldown and single pulse rows
Triceps dips and reach no weight 24 reps, 90 degree rotation extension 15# db 8/8 reps, legs & abs- seated tucks and adductors no weight.
Repeat dips and 90 degree rotation extension
wide bench press 15# dbs 8 reps , alternating press 15# dbs 8 reps hamstring glutes bridges 15# dbs repeat wide press and and alternating bench press. (Wide press is a wide press to a fly )

Hi girls,

This morning I did SBF Lower Barre Sculpting Circuit, 27m. I will do STS legs tomorrow. Today is my husbands birthday, we went golfing this afternoon. Had lots of fun.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Belinda, it sounds like you had a pleasant day. I have never been golfing. My husband went a few times and bought some clubs once, but soon gave it up. I think it is not active enough for him :)

Belinda- sounds fun!

I got Cardio Pump from the library again so I did the Pump workout last night. Good solid total body in 30 minutes.

This morning I did S&S Bootcamp and then rode my bike for 15 minutes.

I really like how the Build &Burn Cardio Core workout looks.

No workout today. We went to watch my grandson's wrestling match and then took the two grandchildren that are staying with us for a few days to eat. It will be two rest days for me this weekend.

Belinda, that is a really interesting golfing concept. I have never seen one like that.

Doreen, I am really anxious to get the new Kelly set.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the bday wished to my husband. Means a lot to us.

My kids were here for the weekend. It was a fun weekend. Yesterday I had my neighbor over for dinner, his wife is out of town for a few day's. Lots of laughs :)Ate way to much this weekend. Today I am back on track with my eating.

I did STS Legs yesterday and lots of walking. Today I did SBF Abs 3, 32 min + JS Cardio Ball Blast (YT) and SBF Stretch 5, 25 min.

Tomorrow I will start SBF new challenge. I am so glad I signed up again, love her workouts.

Dianne Sue - they started out in NY and Las Vegas. Now you can find Topgolf in bigger cities. It's a lot of fun. We had a blast.

Off to the shower than figuring out dinner. BBL!

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

SBF D1 of the gratitude challenge Total Body Barre Class and STS D10 is done.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.