Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today's workout was 4 Day split Lower Intensity Step cardio only mix, 37 minutes, 245 calories, heart rate average 138, max 174, 2,986 steps. I also did Fit Tower Advanced Legs, Glutes, Core, core stretch only mix, 19 minutes, 55 calories., heart rate average 99, max 130, 319 steps. Total time 56 minutes, calories 300.

Belinda, I have turned some yoga workouts that I do often to no sound at all and just relaxed with it.

Laura, I had not heard that about antibiotics. It looks like we both did 4 Day Split LIS today :)

Diane,

I guess this was a new labeling that occurred in 2008 by the FDA on certain antibiotics. I've added the link to WebMd about the warning.

http://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/news/20080708/fda-warning-cipro-may-rupture-tendons

I'm on Cipro which I've never been on before. I have been on Levaquin (about 15 years ago) which also received this warning. I've decided to play it safe since I've had so many joint problems lately. I'll just stick to something like low impact step and no jumping. I also read from someone on the web who had problems after doing more vigorous yoga. I've also read that doctors recommend not doing any heavy or serious weight lifting during treatment as well. So I'll back off for a while and try to be safe.

And great minds think alike, right? I really enjoy the 4DS series. In reading the faq's about the new series, since each one will be on a separate disc, I guess we will have to swap out discs to add the cardio's or the weights together.

Belinda, I have never tried with my own music. Maybe I should try that some day too. But I'd have to figure out some kind of sound system for the basement I guess.

Have a good day.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Kathy smith Cardio Knockout Aerobox Workout. I was very surprised and it was very fun workout :)

Diane Sue - once you know the workout routine, it's easy to turn the sound off and play your now music/or not. I really like so far. Good job today.

Laura - thanks for the link. I will check it out. Good for you reading up on everything.

that's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Reactions: WD
Laura- sometimes if I do my own music I play it on my headphones from my phone or ipod and then have the TV set to voice only. I can bead enough of the voice over the headphones to know what to do and it seems to work.

I have to do my workout tonight....not sure what I'll pick.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Quick update on Brawler! He has diarrhea since midnight again :( We have an appointment with the vet at noon. to I think he needs to go on antibiotic or something? I talked to my neighbor yesterday, she told me she had to take her dog to the vet for diarrhea. Not sure what is going on? BBL

Today I did PRS #1 (ran through all the combos and finishers 2x). Was not creative with workouts today.

Doreen, I don't think I could do headphones. I sweat more than any other person I know when I workout. I have to take breaks between step combos to wipe down myself, the step and floor to be safe. I always am amazed at how good everyone looks at the end of a dvd. My hair and clothes are soaked through. And since I'm so fair, I'm beet red. I average 3 hand towels per workout. I keep stacks in my workout room.

Have a good day everyone and I hope Brawler is better.

I just come back from the vet. We got in quickly. He has to take antibiotics and probiotic powder to sprinkle on his food. She also took some test, I will get the results on Tuesday. Instead me cooking up a lot of chicken and rice she recommend Hills Prescriptions diet for Digestive care. I bought a few cans at the vet for a few day's. This safe me time going to the grocery store and buy chicken, than cook it.

Laura - thank you on Brawler. I hear you on stealing a lot :) Good job today.

BBL!

Belinda, I hope that works for Brawler. I have some probiotic that I used for Gertie for awhile when she kept having problems. They aren't worried that the antibiotic will make the problem worse? Poor Brawler. Poor you trying to keep up with it!

Doreen, I don't have wireless head phones so that wouldn't work for me. I play the music from my tablet or phone to my blue tooth speaker.

Laura, I used to sweat like crazy, but not anymore. I get a little sweaty when doing cardio. Sometimes I wonder when the instructors make a comment about starting to sweat and I am not at all. I wonder if I am not working hard enough.

Good morning,

Yesterday I ended up taking a complete rest day. Today I did STS D15.

Diane Sue - thank you! She thinks some types of parasites. I will get the results tomorrow. Last night was the first night, he slept through the night. I slept on my couch with Brawler in my living room. My living room is on the main floor and lot closer to the front door. Our bedroom is on the 2nd floor too far to get him outside right away. Better safe than sorry :) I am glad I took him in, I couldn't take it anymore. I took him outside every hours.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Belinda, just all of that effort and then finally taking them in can be such a relief. I know there have been times where I wondered why I didn't do it earlier and I could have saved myself and my dog a lot of problems. I remember one time when my other dog had torn a dew claw. I kept it bandaged and had went out and purchased a conical collar because she kept pulling off the bandage and it she would lick it till it was bleeding all over again. Finally I took her to the vet and 85 dollars later it was cauterized and she had an overnight stay. No problems again. I sure wished I had done that from the beginning. I guess we just don't know for sure if it is something we can take care of ourselves or not.

Diane Sue - the reason I didn't take him in earlier, my husband called our vet. He told us to give him Imodium and watch him. Brawler was eating and drinking normal. The diarrhea went away, than came back. Now I wished I would take him to our vet earlier :( Trust me, it wasn't cheap yesterday :( We took him to the animal clinic, the one that waved the emergency fee the last time :) They have like over 10 vets at that clinic. They are all amazing. Live and learn right? Sorry about your other dog :(

Glad to hear that Brawler is doing better. And good for you for getting a workout in despite all that stress.

This am I did Coffey fit RAW lower body and kettlebell and the first few sets of upper body.

Looking forward to what she puts out on the Raw chanel. I like how she did these and then put them into a rotation...not just a bunch of random stuff on YT.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Ice Boot Camp Circuit mish mosh scrambled with blizzard blasts mixed in, 60 minutes, 403 calories, heart rate average 120, max 155. I went a bit heavier on lower moves, but on upper I kept it at Cathe's since I have Upper Body on schedule for tomorrow. I chose this workout because there is really not a lot of time spent on upper body work on it. I have my 3 year old grandson here for awhile.

Doreen, I saw that Kelly had mixed her Raw workouts in to the rotation. I am eyeing 888 to do again. I liked the 8 rounds of 8 exercises done 8 times. I like how she has been mixing kettle bells into her workouts.

Taking a few days off. This antibiotic is doing a number on me. My right foot hurts so much along with my right breast. Yesterday I suffered from nausea again. Just going to finish this antibiotic and get it out of my system before trying to workout again. It is messing with me.

Keep up the good work and I hope Brawler is doing better on his antibiotic.

Hi everyone,

Finally got my workout in. I did Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung Premixes: 2. Rock Steady Hard = 50 min

The vet called. Brawler test come back negative :) They think he had a virus or a stomach problems. They still want me to give him the antibiotics. Last night he slept through the night again. They only time he woke me up was at 4 a.m. He needed to go outside :) No diarrhea!! Hope it stays that way.

Nice job, everyone. BBL!

Laura, it sounds like a rest is the best thing till the antibiotic is through your system.

Belinda, that is good that the test came back negative. I am sure it is nice not having to get up so many times during the night. I would be dragging. I love the Rapid Fire workouts.

Thank you, Diane Sue! I am happy the test came back negative. I am dragging lately :) I love the Rapid Fire workouts too. Yesterday during the chest workout, she was kneeling on the floor to do the exercise. I stood up and did the exercise, my knees can't handle it. The premix i did yesterday had the Kb and weight portion. I like the upper body compound moves. The music is also really good.

Diane Sue - maybe you know if Kelly Coffey's new box set is available for pre-order yet? Does she do pre-orders? I found on her FB page it will be out around Christmas and I'm thinking of getting it.

Yesterday I did a 30 minute Gymbox treadmill trekking and jogging class. This morning I did RWH Upper body circuit I modified a couple of the impact moves to low impact - just because. Instead of the butt kickers jumps I just did running butt kickers and instead of pile jumps I just did fast pile squats. That just makes it work better for me! Then I added on a BJ Gaddour 10 minute Torcher Upper Body Blast.

I'm anxious to hear some news on Fit Splits as to when filming might start but I'm guessing it won't be until after the road trip. Cathe and crew probably have their hands pretty full with all the stuff going on with that!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.