Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi everyone,

Took a Zumba class this morning :) Who knew, this old girls had some moves:p FUN, FUN, FUN! Got over 7000 steps in 60 min, not bad.

Doreen - never heard of her? Need to check it out. Good job!

Laura - be carful with your back. It happened to me not to long ago, couldn't so much.

Diane Sue - my vet said, he doesn't like using stables. They could turn and make things worth. I have to agree with him. Brawler was bleeding when he took the stables out. Nice job with your workouts this week.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Today I did Step Jump and pump mix step and pump, 47 minutes, 296 calories, heart rate 131 avg./163 max, 4,173 steps. I also did the abs and planks from Step Jump and Pump 8 minutes, 20 calories, 53 steps. I then did Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Bounce, booty bounce, cardio bounce and stretch, 34 minutes, 117 calories, heart rate avg.110/ max 169, 1,506 steps. Total time was 89 minutes, calories burned 433. Steps so far this afternoon 7,788. I notice that when I type on my tablet I get odd letters stuck on my words. I need to start proof reading or something.

Laura, good idea to take a rest day. Today's Step Jump and Pump mix was another fun one with good music. I generally have pretty much used the step only and the light weight segments. I forgot there was some lower body in it. It has been a long time. I remember kind of having fun with the floor cardio and liking the music, but feeling it was hard. It wasn't so hard for me today. I guess all of the plyo workouts and stuff I have done has made it easier.

Doreen, nice sounding workout today. It sounds tough and quick:)

Belinda, staples are never a good idea. Stitches are much better. It seems healing would be slowed with staples. Nice workout today and a lot of steps for your 60 minutes!

Diane Sue, funny I was looking at the SJP and Step Blast DVD today! I reviewed to see how much I would need to modify. I was going to try tomorrow as long as my back agrees. I'm not going to do any weight segments, just the step parts. Step Blast has some HI jumps in the blasts, but I'll just do something LI for those. I agree I like the music on those.

Diane Sue - good job, on SJP today. Great music.

Laura - you will love SJP and SB. I have to modify both workouts. Have fun.

I posted more workout dvd's for sale on FB :)

Laura, there is a premix that is Step Jump and Pump step and Step Blast step together.

Belinda, I saw those workouts on Facebook. I thought you like JNL. Is this just one that you decided you did not want? Some of them you are selling in the past.

SJP and SB mix completed. Haven't done this in a long long time. Good sweatfest today. Back is better, knee is acting up some today.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Today was PRS #2 and the step from Cardio & Weights. Back is still a little off. Holding off on weights until that is better.

Hope everyone is well.

Hallo everyone,

Kickboxing at the gym is done. Now I have sellers remorse:oops: Maybe I should hold on to my dvd's a little longer before I sell them all off, lol. I spent so much money on them :( I pulled a lot of my dvd's from FB. The ones I don't care, can go. I really never gave them a real chance.

Diane Sue - your are right about JNL. I do like the set a lot. Sort and sweet. The ones that can go are Tracie Long, I don't click with her.

Laura - good job this morning.

I will be back later.

Today I did Intensity with part of the bonus that kept freezing on me till I gave up and did the stretch, 65 minutes, 415 calories. I then did Strong and Sweaty Abs, 13 minutes, 59 calories. Total time 78 minutes, 474 calories. The children sure keep me busy. Olivia brought some art stuff. She loves Manatees and her mother slipped in a canvas with a manatee on it. I need to decide what medium would be best after some past experience. Apparently my husband brought me some stuff for my birthday that arrived today. I wondered why there was an extra package in the mail. I saw the packing slip but did not open the packages. OOPS!! Jewelry and shoes :D (from the packing slip) Now I know why he was questioning my granddaughters shoe size when I was looking for her in relation to mine. We had a whole conversation on shoe sizes.

Nice workouts. I love all of those. It is always best to give it a bit of rest between for the joints to recover. I am still working on my neck and shoulder issue.

Belinda, I was sort of sorry I got rid of some of the original Firm workouts including Tracey Longs Tortoise and Hare one. I imagine if I had them I would find them easy and not so much fun though. I used to use much heavier weights than they used in those workouts.

Last edited:
Belinda- you could do the test where once you do them turn them around backwards on your shelf if you would like to do again and then in 6 mo or so sell all the ones not turned around. Then pick another batch and go for another 6 mo. I do that with my closet but turn the hangers around backwards.

This morning I did one of the metcon monster workouts and the finished with 20 minutes of a gymbox stepping class.

I'm trying to attach the workout here to show what they are like. I made 6 almost 7 rounds with 12 # in the 25 minute time limit.
400bd91695394cab1cd44cf7a0e4a971.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Belinda- It was tougher than I thought! Sometimes I like this kind of workout, sometimes it gets boring. Some of the other ones look really HARD!

Doreen - I never heard of those workouts? They sound tough. I am not into very tough, brutal workouts anymore. I am getting to old :)

Thos morning I did the workout called gym crusher. But because I had to go light for the overhead squats it didn't feel hard at all.
I'll try to upload the pdf for you guys to look at.

So then I hopped on the gymbox and did 30 minutes of a kickbox workout. It was fun and I want to go back and finish it.View attachment MetconMonster-Workouts2017-1.pdf

Hi girls,

I did a Zumba class this morning.

Doreen - so this is a paper routine? No, videos? Looks great. Good job this morning.

BBL!

Hi girls,

I did a Zumba class this morning.

Doreen - so this is a paper routine? No, videos? Looks great. Good job this morning.

BBL!
Just short video to demo the moves if you need. Otherwise....all paper!

Today I did Low Impact Circuit followed by 4DS LIS.

Doreen, it looks interesting. I haven't done a paper series in years. Do you find it motivating?

Belinda, good job on Zumba. Are you enjoying the gym?

Diane Sue, good luck with the art projects. Jewelry and shoes sounds good to me. Happy early birthday.

Good workouts all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.