Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda - he does ok. He's just moved into the high school age group so he's playing against jr and sr biys which makes it hard. But he likes it and keeeps trying.

This morning I did ICE lower body blast + the blizzard blast and then just for kicks because no one was up yet tried a Jessica Smith 30 minute walk from yiu tube. Fun 80s music.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Knee calmed down from yesterday so I did Low Impact Circuit lower body premix.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Plateau Buster doing the two Harder mixes that incorporate the bonus moves into them. I skipped the warm up on workout 2 and the stretch on won workout 1. They still took a little longer than stated because of writing things down and on workout 2 there was a brief stretch so I went back and did the stretch from the main workout. Total time was 78 minutes, 461 calories. Bothj mixes had the average heart rate of 119 max for 1 was 165 and 2 was 161.
12 reps for everything except cardio was timed for a lot of it. 2 rounds on each workout of all the moves
workout 1
heavy dumbbell squat out with press 15,s, 15's
step front reverse fly 15's,15's
bonus roll attemps 12
jumps/ jacks 12 jumps jacks 30 sec
heavy dumbbells side lunge with lateral raise 15# ,15#
bunus squat thrust curls 12's 12 reps
squat with biceps curl at the bottom 15's,15's
toe tap jump/ 12 reps with 30 sec repeater knee
bonus flys with leg raise 12's , 12's
light dumbbell lunge front and push dumbbell front 8's,8's
stir the pot 8#,8
Workout #2 Harder mix
heavy dumbbell squat with single front raise lift 15's, 15's
side lunge stance rows 15's
bonus pommel horse
pendulum knee pope/ pendulum
Heavy dumbbells Hip drop into high pull 12's, 15's
bonus wieghted hip drop jump
reverse lunge pause and biceps curl 15's, 15's
split switches and ski jogs
bonus fast straddle
light dumbbells step out and alternate dumbbells front 3 8's, 8's
put one dumbbell down and shake the paint 8#, 8#
bonus modified pullover crunch 15's, 15's

Belinda, I am glad that Brawler is doing better.

Laura, Kelly Coffey does have a lot of nice premixes and I like that she has modifiers on most of her workouts. That was a good choice of workouts yesterday. Glad to hear you were better today and able to do Low Impact Circuit lower body mix.

Doreen, I think I have only tried one Jessica Smith You tube workout. I hear others doing them a lot. I guess I need to check out more of them. I would enjoy some of the older music instead of all the techno music that they use a lot now.

I need to get back to working on my Nutella birthday cake that I am making for my daughter's birthday gathering tomorrow. 4 layers and I hope it goes together well.

Diane Sue, good luck with the cake. It sure sounds good. The music was why I picked out LIC today. Love the older sound alike music. I love the music on that whole series. I've heard a lot about Jessica Smith too, but haven't tried any. I did view a low impact one, but it was too low intensity. I keep searching for low impact but high intensity.

Wishing your daughter a happy birthday!

Laura, I like to find low impact that are more intense too. I just wish so many of them didn't need to use weights to get the heart rate up.

Good morning,

Last night we had to take Brawler to the emergency vet about 30 min from our house,. It's is the only vet clinic that is open 24/7 in our area. I noticed while I was eating my dinner, that Brawler's stitches were gone and his cut was wide open on his front paw:oops: So we had to rush him to the emergency vet. When we called them, they wanted us to drop off Brawler instead of getting him seen as an emergency, this way we safe the $200 extra emergency fee. We always pay the extra for Brawler, he gets so freaked out. Plus, he can't sit in a kennel with his condition. We told them we came right away, got in right away with Brawler. We were in and out in less than 15 min :) We used the vet emergency clinic every time our vet is closed, the emergency vet knows Brawler well, LOL. Had to take Bralwer and my kids dogs there so many times :( Instead of giving Brawler stitches again, the vet had to put 6 stables in his front paw. He also put some meds on his paw that he doesn't pull them out again. The best part, they didn't charge us the extra $200 emergency fee that we usually pay :D I never seen Brawler pulling on the stitches, the vet thinks it's possible they robbed off when he tried to move around and followed me around :( Now I have to take Brawler to my vet next Friday to get his stitches out and in 10 day's I have to take him again to get the stables out :) Crazy dog!

I will be back later.

Belinda, the poor baby. I hope these stay in better than the last ones. It was so nice of them not to make you pay the extra fee. Our vet did that the last time my cat was sick. It was much appreciated.

Hey girls,

I did an hour walk today.

Laura - thank you! On Tuesday I just spend over $1700 on my dogs surgery and teeth ceaning :( It was much appreciated.

Today I did Yoga Relax. I should say we did. One of my cats insists on being in the center of my mat whenever I'm on it. He does not have any concerns at all as I contort over him. He truly is a zen master. I've even offered him his own mat, but it has to be the one I'm on. He's a good boy.

Today was family birthday gathering and my usual rest day.

Belinda, poor Brawler. You take such good care of him. That was so nice that they did not charge you the 200 dollars.

Laura, i bet even if your cat had its own mat it would want to be on the one with you:), its not the same if you arent there. My dog sprawls next to my step bench and tries to share my mat. Often i am working around her.

Diane Sue - thank you for your kind words :) it was very nice for the vet not to charge me the extra $$ :) He is a very nice vet :) Hope you had fun at the birthday gathering. Happy birthday!

Good morning,

STS D19 Chest, Shoulder & Tricpes + walk is done. My arms are like noodles :)

I will try to be back later. Have a great Monday morning.

Belinda- Good job on STS! Are you seeing any results yet from this round?

I decided that I need to work on my cardio!! So I workout blendered (is that a word) some 10 minute workouts using pieces from some of Cathe's hardest cardio to do at the start of my workouts. That seems like a digestible way to do hard cardio without making it the entire workout. I made up 10 minute chunks out of Cardio Core Circuit, Circuit Blast, Intensity last night. I'll work on the HIIT workouts, Tabatacise, and Crossfire if I like how this goes. Of course X10 is always an option - already done for me!

So this morning I did Cardio Core Circuit - just one round of each circuit without the core work. The first 3 circuits one time through end up about 10 minutes. Then I did RWH Back and shoulders (I skipped the biceps). I guess I kinda made a cardio and strength workout for myself!

Today was Supercuts Extreme premix. Having some tightness in my left thigh today. Maybe tweaked something yesterday doing yoga.

Belinda, good job on STS.

Doreen, if workout blended is not a word it should be. I spent yesterday going through a lot of those same workouts. But for me, I'm clipping out the high impact moves and replacing them with low impact. Or adding all the low impact bits together.

Diane Sue, yes I agree about the mat. I often end up working around him. He is a lover.

This is from yesterday, I guess I forgot to post it. Belinda, this was my daughter's birthday party. Mine is next month. We did have fun and played a card game. One of my granddaughters bought her boyfriend too. I ate way too much I think and the cake I made was pretty rich with the Nutella filling and ganache. I came home with a stomach ache. Tonight I just had my bone broth collagen with a little plain greek yogurt and raspberry fruit spread, as it helps me sleep.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Muscle Up #2 lower body and arms, 35 minutes, 141 calories, heart rate 102 avg/ max 125. I followed this with one of her older workouts, Cardio Sculpt Fitness mix, cardio, 1 set lower(very brief 4 minutes) and abs, 38 minutes, 233 calories, avg hert rate 121/ max 153. This one was always kind of a fun workout. Total time 73 minutes, 374 calories.
Muscle Meltdown 2 sets of each superset before moving to the next
Sumo Squats 25's 8 reps, 8 reps
Bridges 25# 16 reps, 16 reps

alternating liunges counts as 1 rep, 25's 8reps, 8reps
stiff legged deadlift 35's 8 reps, 8reps

curtsy squats 25's 8 reps, 8resp
praying frog squats no weight 16 reps, 16 reps

flip curl/ pledge curl 20's, 17.5's 8 reps curl 8 reps pledge both sets
skull crushers 15's, 8 reps, 17.5's 8 reps

seated side curls 20's 8reps, 8reps
overhead triceps extensions 25# 8 reps, 30# 8 reps

hammer curls 20's 8 reps, 8 reps
kickbacks 15's 8 reps, 8reps

Diane Sue - sorry about your stomach :( You probably not used to eating that much sweets :) Glad you feel better

Doreen - yes, I am seeing results :) Going heavier than ever. Good job today.

Laura - good job on your workout as well.

Good morning,

Did an hour kickboxing at the gym with a friend today. They offer a free month trial. Can't beat that, right? . I really liked :) I am still sweating buckets, no jumping, lots of kicks/jabs some abs and legs thrown in the mix. She also used a punching bag :) Very fun and I was a nice change working out with real music :) I got lots of steps in too.

That's it for me today, I am wiped. BBL!

Today was one of my low impact boxing/kickboxing blends. Started with RK warmup and combos, switched to MMA Boxing drills 1-3 (no lower body drills), then MMA heavy bag, RK heavy bag, then RK stretch. Between the 2 heavy bags, that was a half hour on the bag sweatfest. Also have been doing some YT SarahBethYoga Deep Hip opening stretches to try to work out that spot I tweaked doing yoga relax.

Belinda, that is a nice free trial. Good job on the kickboxing today.

I hope everybody has a great day and good workouts.

Laura- That sounds like a fun workout blender! Belinda- I have thought kickboxing would be more fun in a class setting!

This morning I did Metashred Extreme Lower #2 - this is 2 minute eccentric sets that are killer! And then I did 20 minutes of the Upper body #2 workout, also 2 minute eccentric sets. I feel my triceps right now as I type and I only did 20 mintues of the upper body workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.