Lifting like girls

Yesterday was a 60 min Tabata Cardio by Sydney Cummings, a trainer on YouTube. Today was Pump Party Live from Dec 2017. I'm ready for a rest day!

Karen, Tom, hope you are both feeling much better. Karen, is it smoky where you are? We're getting slammed by nasty air from all the regional fires. Tom, hope you are having a fantastic road trip and that you can hit the weights here and there...I agree that Twiggy ain't a good look for anyone!

Happy weekend

The air here is pretty nasty. Regional fires. I’m feeling a little better. But, I seem to be better during the day, at night it’s a different story. That’s about all I got guys. Have a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa, I'm in Idaho....it's beautiful!! We are on I 90 and it is stunning! Karen, hope you continue to get better, I'm improved but still coughing and blowing chunks...ugh. No lifting for me still, but probably need rest more. I'm out friends...stay or get well!!

Tom, if you go through Coeur d’ Alene, give a shout out to my son and his family. I was going to start working out today, like Tom, I’m still coughing and blowing. Had a dentist appt that I had to reschedule. I’m sure they don’t appreciate people hacking in their face. They do wear a mask, but still. Now all of sudden my left hip muscles are giving me the bums rush. Up all night, nothing would touch this pain. I guess no workout today. WTH! I guess I’ve fallen and I can’t get up! Have a great Monday!

Karen, that town was beautiful, I bet your son loves it! DWs first boyfriend lived there 20 years. The lake was gorgeous!! I was shocked how ugly western Washington is compared to Idaho, but 8 inches of rain per year does not lend itself to beauty. Heading to Mt Rainier now...that should be booful!!

You two paint such a pretty picture..."coughing and blowing"!?!? Sounds awful! Feeling badly for you both...

Tom, a belated welcome to Idaho, a very lovely state indeed. All of the Californians and Washingtonians moving here...by the truckloads... agree, lol. It's pretty smokey nasty, hot in Boise right now but definitely better in the mountains where Karen's DS lives. 103 sounds downright miserable. ..

Karen, rest up. Hope your dentist is easier to schedule with than mine. If I cancel an appointment I have to wait weeks or months to get back in! My sister -in-law used to live in Provo, and one day when walking into her dentist's office, who walked out but Donny Osmond! Having the same dentist as Donny Osmond is a pretty cool claim to fame. Tom, ever work on any famous teeth???

Today was Monday leg day. Made up my own trisets. Lots of sweat flying since the air conditioning is struggling to keep up with the heat. Have a great rest of the day

Karen, that town was beautiful, I bet your son loves it! DWs first boyfriend lived there 20 years. The lake was gorgeous!! I was shocked how ugly western Washington is compared to Idaho, but 8 inches of rain per year does not lend itself to beauty. Heading to Mt Rainier now...that should be booful!!

They absolutely love it there. They live in the woods, and have moose in their yard all Winter. Kids think they are their pets. Western Washington, and Eastern Washington are two totally different animals. Have fun! My in-laws could see Mt. St. Helen from the kitchen window.

You two paint such a pretty picture..."coughing and blowing"!?!? Sounds awful! Feeling badly for you both...

Tom, a belated welcome to Idaho, a very lovely state indeed. All of the Californians and Washingtonians moving here...by the truckloads... agree, lol. It's pretty smokey nasty, hot in Boise right now but definitely better in the mountains where Karen's DS lives. 103 sounds downright miserable. ..

Karen, rest up. Hope your dentist is easier to schedule with than mine. If I cancel an appointment I have to wait weeks or months to get back in! My sister -in-law used to live in Provo, and one day when walking into her dentist's office, who walked out but Donny Osmond! Having the same dentist as Donny Osmond is a pretty cool claim to fame. Tom, ever work on any famous teeth???

Today was Monday leg day. Made up my own trisets. Lots of sweat flying since the air conditioning is struggling to keep up with the heat. Have a great rest of the day

Yea, had to reschedule. It’s at the end of August now.
I had a job in Provo, during Summer break, many years ago. Lived with a good friend, and four gorgeous girls. One of them became Miss Utah in the Miss America pageant. She was dating Wayne Osmond. He was at our apt every night. She did marry him. But, the things she did to get ready to see him at night, I would never do, and I loved wearing make-up then. Nooo, never in a million years would I go through that! Not so much!

Today I decided to get back into it. So I started with Cathe Live from her roadtrip. It was an upper body workout, so I figured it wouldn't kill me. It was a good start. Started out with 15 lbs. and ended up using 10 lbs. But, it was a start.
Air here is so crappy, can't even see the mountains, and I assume it's because of all the fires. That's what I'm hearing on the news. That and the upper 90's heat, is enough to keep me inside.
That's about it, good news, I am going to pull through. At first I thought I was going to die, and then I was afraid I wasn't. So, I'm baaack!

Karen, so glad to hear you are better!! I am too, still no lifting, but at least gonna make it. We are in Aberdeen Washington and that's where I was born.....can't find my statue, but sure it's here......SOMEWHERE! Lisa, hope you re killing it and Lib, hope you are well....stay healthy my friends!

Is Aberdeen, Wa where Kurt Cobain was born? Think it was around there somewhere. Not a big Kurt fan, so not sure. I’m sure your statue is there, Tom. Check behind a big tree. DH logged there, the Summer after high school graduation.

. At first I thought I was going to die, and then I was afraid I wasn't. So, I'm baaack!
can't find my statue, but sure it's here......
Karen, lololol! Glad you didn't end up playing harps in heaven, even if you wanted to for a minute! Loved the Wayne Osmond story. Did you get invited to the reception? ?? My favorite part was how he felt when he realized that his new wife didn't wake up every morning with a fresh face of makeup already on, and that she looks like a homeless hobo when she has the flu (well, at least I do!!!). Glad you are back in the land of the living.

Tom, if there isn't a statue of you in your hometown, let's get the petition started! The taxpayers deserve to be able to be inspired by your greatness! I admit that I am a huge HUGE huge Nirvana fan. Dave Grohl, the drummer, remains my favorite musician alive (also love the departed Tom Petty and Chris Cornell...they weren't in Nirvana, just have to give them mention too). But Kurt changed music forever, so I think he deserves his statue..."almost" as much as Tom. ;)

Yesterday was cardio and today was UB. Keep up the shenanigans, friends!

Is Aberdeen, Wa where Kurt Cobain was born? Think it was around there somewhere. Not a big Kurt fan, so not sure. I’m sure your statue is there, Tom. Check behind a big tree. DH logged there, the Summer after high school graduation.

Yep, Kurt and me!! Didn't find MY statue, but did find one outside the high school of a football player and since my dad coached there that was close enough! Really were some beautiful areas there and the flowers blew DWs mind! Their rival quarterback was John Elways dad Jack Elway.

Yep, Kurt and me!! Didn't find MY statue, but did find one outside the high school of a football player and since my dad coached there that was close enough! Really were some beautiful areas there and the flowers blew DWs mind! Their rival quarterback was John Elways dad Jack Elway.
Interesting stuff, I'm a big John Elway fan. We took our boys to meet John Elway. Can't remember where it was, but he was making an appearance somewhere. I didn't realize how huge he is. Oh my, he was quite fine, and he was very kind to my boys. Shook their hands, gave them posters and pictures all kinds of stuff. They just stood there with their mouth gaping open.
Washington is a beautiful state. I remember my Mother had a rhododendron that she babied. It was so scrawny, I think it had about three blooms on it a year. We moved to Washington, and they were growing wild in the woods behind our house. Like 20 ft tall. My mother came to visit, and kept marveling at the beautiful flowers, and especially the rhodies growing wild. Enjoy your time there, Tom.
Yesterday the WOD was my Monday workout. This program is getting old. I was hoping I could do the whole six months, and maybe I can. I may just need to move on to the next month. I'm going to need to add other things. I'm getting restless!

Lisa, just drove thru Boise on 84. Xid,t get to see much but definitely dryer and more arrid looking than Coeur D'Alene. Karen, we are headed to Provo, gonna see if I can find Wayne and his hot wife! Son 1 did his fellowship in sports med with the Rams and Peyton came to play. He spent tons of time with kids, even took a special child out for the coin toss, concentrating on the child more than the flip! Good. to know people like Peyton and John can still be great people!

Good. to know people like Peyton and John can still be great people!

Yes! Don't love the game of football, but it makes me happy when these famous athletes give special attention to the fans. Especially the little ones. Seems like a lost art amongst the famous these days.

Tom, Boise is not at its best right now. So hot, so smokey. Sorry we couldn't put on a better show for you! When you are in Provo also keep an eye out for Larry King. His wife is Mormon and they live there. Also, if you like pizza, my family swears by Brick Oven. I am not convinced of its greatness but I am in the minority

Karen, you seem to have the greenest thumb around. I know it helps to have a good climate but I am convinced that you could grow pineapples in the frozen tundra!

Today was a trisets leg day of my own creation. I think I am far more cruel in my DIY workouts than if I just did a DVD or YouTube video...except probably for Fit Body by Julia, of course.

Sooooo glad it's Thursday. My DH will be away on business for a few days. Let's all hope that I don't end up in jail after the stress of being alone with the children!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.