Lifting like girls

I did it...I did it...leg day! Did leg day today so I could do chest and tri's tomorrow and it went like this: 5x8 bench squats (nothing over 175), 3x15 gob squats, 3x15 sumo squats, 3x8 reverse lunges and for calves, 3x25 DB calf raises and 3x25 single, unweighted calf raises. Done till tomorrow, hope the weekend was kind to Commandos!

Gotta check in before I forget what I have done the past couple days! Friday was core + HiiT. Yesterday was total body. Today was Get a Coffee Max since I didn't get to bed early to enjoy the extra hour of sleep! LOL!

Hope everyone's weekend was great and that tomorrow starts the week off with a happy, kick butt workout.

Chest and tris in the book, 15 sets chest, 9 sets tri's. 12 sets of flat bench and 3 sets of DB inclines and for tri's, 3 sets of skullcrushers, 3 sets of pushdowns and 3 sets of kickbacks. Tri's are definitely harder after chest! All in all, it was a great w/o, on chest I got to go pretty heavy and also many sets of longer reps, so I felt like it was a good day in the dungeon!. Survive Monday friends!

Tom, yay for yesterday's leg day! Almost passed out in shock when I read that you did it! Good stuff today for your Monday pumping session too

What was I thinking this morning? !?! I did Cathe's Burts & Guts DVD, just out of an impulse. Those walking lunges never end. I will be feeling this one for a couple of days. ..

Back and bi day, 12 sets back, 9 sets bi. For back, 3x8 chins, 3x8 db pullovers, 3x8 db rows and 3x10 latpulldowns. For bi's, 3x8 ez bar curls, 2x10 db curls, 2x8 conc curls and 2x10 declines. Just like chest and tri, bi's are tougher after back day! Off to work for my Monday, to be followed by my Friday....love it! Make it good my friends!

Hi guys! I've decided to mix a week of Michelle Dozois, with a week of Cathe lifting and and metabolic. So far it's working out great, enough variety to keep me interested. Will post more after tonight's workout. Yesterday was lifting, tonight is cardio (aarrgghh)

I think I’m going to take it easy for a few days. It seems like every time I workout, I tweak something. Don’t notice it at the time, but the next morning something feels tweaked. Haven’t been able to get into my groove. Taking tonight off. Had a great workout yesterday. Woke up this morning with a tweak in my shoulder. We will see what tomorrow brings. Kick some butt..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karen, you take care, rest and recover. Commando's orders! Get yourself a massage or a pedicure. Buy a fancy coffee.

Tom, hope you are ok.

I've got sick little ones again...round 2 in 2 weeks...so I am getting in what I can, when I can. Today was kickboxing. Not much sleep last night so it was just "meh." I probably won't be back until Monday or so, until we battle through this...Lots of snuggles and kisses and baby Tylenol will be going on. Have a great few days!

I woke up Wed and couldn't go, reset the alarm and by the time the work day was over, I was really in trouble. Went home, to bed, and was barely out of bed since. High temp and just difficulty moving, most miserable I have been in 14 years! Temp normal today but still feel like I got hit by a bus. May be a little while before I get in a good w/o...probably starting from scratch. Didn't really eat anything for almost 3 days and that can't be good. Lisa, sorry about the sick kids...only thing worse than being sick is having sick kiddos. Hang in there. Karen, I know what you mean about tweaks, I sometimes think I am just too old to do this, but would be lost if I couldn't. Survive Commandos, is the word of the day!!

Tom,you feeling any better? We're on the tail end of the sickness, I think...at least thus round of it. Karen, how is that shoulder tweak?

Got in some workouts end of last week, mostly weights. It was something. Started this week by doing Cathe's Lower Body Blast DVD. Feeling good to have accomplished it!

Take care my friends

Well, my sister let me use a workout she bought. Tendu Toning. It was pretty good, not the best, and I didn’t tweak anything. I am now stretching for 20 minutes at the end of every workout, and using the foam roller. Getting old bites. But, I feel so much better. No matter how short on time. I need to stretch, and use the foam roller. Anyway, lesson learned. Hope you are feeling better, Tom! Lisa, hope the kids are feeling better, and you haven’t caught what they had. Take care friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well friends, still nothing here. They have switched abio on me, but I have been spiking high temps for 10 days now and I am really getting TIRED of this! Not sure when I will be able lift again, but pretty sure I will be starting over...and that PISSES ME OFF!! Keep on truckin friends, hope to join in soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.