Lifting gloves?

Nanoo52

Apologies if this has been posted before, I could not find it. I need a recommendation for some good lifting gloves. I bought a cheapie ($10-15) pair on Amazon and they are OK but they aren’t truly adjustable and they stretch out. I would like nice quality close-fitting gloves because my hands get sweaty and it’s nice to have a secure grip on the dumbbell. I need something with a choice of size because I have small hands and one size fits all doesn’t work for me very well. Thanks for any suggestions!

I have decent-size hands but tiny wrists and anything with Velcro just looks ridiculous on me or gets in the way. I have good luck with Under Armour gloves which come in sizes and don’t have Velcro. I recently found a pair at TJ Maxx on clearance for $5!

I have decent-size hands but tiny wrists and anything with Velcro just looks ridiculous on me or gets in the way. I have good luck with Under Armour gloves which come in sizes and don’t have Velcro. I recently found a pair at TJ Maxx on clearance for $5!
I got mine from Target. They’re pink and black. I’m not a pink fan, but they lasted 3 years before needing to be replaced. I lift 4 days/week, and I think I got my money’s worth. They cost $12.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.