Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Kickbox/Boxing series

Discussion in 'Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs' started by ebonynicole, Feb 1, 2013.

1. ebonynicole Cathlete

After doing Hard Strikes I was thinking that it would be cool to have a series like this.

Someone else in this forum mentioned a step kickbox workout so that would to it nicely.

I was thinking about perhaps a full Heavy bag workout, then a cardio kickbox/boxing, then a pure kickbox/boxing with the kicking a punching combos.

Wouldn't need to be a long series but those could be some options. I'm really liking these because the combos really work the arms and legs.

Just a thought or another idea option :)

2. labnick Cathlete

I agree with everything above. I would love this!

3. Swimmer Cathlete

When Cathe first came out with kickbox workouts, I really didn't care for them (Cardio Kicks, in particular). I liked Powerstrike better. Since returning to Cathe workouts a couple months ago, I find that I really like her KB workouts more and more. My heartrate gets higher during them, as well. I would love to see her do an all low impact kickbox workout.

In short, I endorse all of your suggestions.

4. CeciFifi Cathlete

For some reason, I only enjoy Cathe's kickboxing. I do not like Ilaria's stuff - well - I like Atletica 1, 2 but not bodystrikes or powerstrike. I don't really dig Rapid Fire 2 either. I love KPC, Kickmax, 4DS Kickboxing, CTX kickboxing, Hardstrikes, Cardio kicks and her MMA boxing. I think I would enjoy a Cathe kickboxing series. I love Cathe.

5. breathe Active Member

I too would love a Cathe boxing/kick-boxing series. It could include some body-weight strength training too, to keep equipment at a minimum.

6. exercise-lover Cathlete

I sure would love to see step kickboxing in that series. Bring it on!

7. ebonynicole Cathlete

Still would like to see something of this nature :)