Jogglers 2017

Yay for cooler weather!

Last week I was in hurricane Irma mode. It was a very stressful week. We did take lots of precautions with this storm as it was so big and the path was uncertain. I have been living here for over 28 years and this was the most that I prepared. Fortunately it went a bit further inland which caused the storm to weaken quite a bit before it got to us so it was only a tropical storm so no major damage except for down limbs. We didn't even lose power.

I ran 3.5 miles yesterday and will workout tonight.

It is a bit cooler here - 60's in the mornings instead of 70's and 80's during the day instead of 90's. On Monday morning when the Irma came through it was only 59 degrees. It was nice but unfortunate because of the storm.

I went to Oakland for a day. It was ok. I attended a seminar about accessibility. You might find it interesting, but accessibility for the disabled on gym equipment is already part of the ADA.

My kitty was ok. I'm still dealing with some pelvic pain, apparently I have nerve pain. Ugh. Anywho, so, my doctor has me get acupuncture and do PT exercises.

My pelvic pain is a bit better, I went to acupuncture today. It really helps with the nerve pain. I'm looking at my diet again, just in case its something that I eat. I had to go to the ER on Thursday, my face swelled up and turned red. It was some sort of allergic reaction, but its not clear what caused it. I wasn't eating anything at the time. I have an antihistamine and an epi-pen. The antihistamines cause weight gain, but its water weight. So, as soon as I start losing fat, it will show up on the scale.

I will start a new thread next year.

Looks like no one else is on here right now. So, I will be over at the diamonds in the rough check in. And, I would love for you to join us!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.