January 2012 DOUBLE ROTATION

I decided to bite the bullet and ordered STS yesterday!!!!! I think the January 3 month Transformation Rotation will be a perfect way to be introduced to STS and then segue into the 3 1/2 month STS Rotation! I am fired up and ready to "train like a warrior"!!!!:D

If you applied the discount, you've gotten it at a great price. I bought it last January and love the program! I like how the Transformation Rotation mixes up the mesocycles - that will surely confuse my muscles!

Lisa

I had not done STS Total Body for a while. I was missing a lot -- I'm going to keep it in the rotation from now on. I love it and it supplements LIS very well. Great rotation!

Hi Cathe,

I am excited to start the one month rotation. It works for my schedule as I need to have Wed and Sun off. The three months looks great, but too intense for me right now since I am getting back on track and have spinal arthritis, so I must take it slow. After I finish the one month recharge, should I just continue the same rotation, or will you be posting a Feb rotation to continue?

Thanks for all you do.

Michelle

What's a good STS Total Body Sub?

I haven't purchased the STS Total Body disc yet, probably not until next month at least. What would be a good sub? I have all of Cathe's previous DVD's except for the High Intensity, STS Total Body, High Reps, etc. I just can't think which Total Body workout would be a good fit. Any ideas?

TIA,

BTW - how do I remove my STS timeline? I have not figured this out and would love to fix it!
Thanks!

Thanks, Lisa!

I hadn't thought about Pyramid, that's a great idea. I could alternate that and ME, too. Thanks so much!

I am doing the full 14 week challenge starting 4/1/12, running until 7/7/12. I put it in the calendar so I'll be ready to try it! Woohoo, looks great!

Lovin' It!

Thanks so much Cathe for putting together the 3 month rotation for STS and LIS. I enjoyed the STS program so much as there was no thinking involved in the morning as to which workout I should do. Now I have that again for the next 3 months. This is great!:D

If you applied the discount, you've gotten it at a great price. I bought it last January and love the program! I like how the Transformation Rotation mixes up the mesocycles - that will surely confuse my muscles!

Lisa

Lisa,
I am right there with you about the muscle confusion! I'm in the 3rd week of the rotation using the M3 discs and my muscles are just going "whoa there girl!". I never thought I could lift such heavy weight, but I LOVE IT! When I finish this rotation, I'm going to take a few weeks to get my new 1RM numbers and then start the "official" STS 3 1/2 month program. I love putting the LIS in the mix...this is my first Cathe rotation and I am really feeling awesome with it!

hey nancy... was wondering what you would suggest to use with this rotation if u don't have the sts series??? I have all the other strenghth dvds ect... plus tb sts not reg sts so what wouls you sub in instaed don't know if u remember me from the orther post i posted to cathe but u had commented back and likedd what u said was wondering if u could help>>> THANKS i REALLY APPRECIATE it :) Jen

hey nancy... was wondering what you would suggest to use with this rotation if u don't have the sts series??? I have all the other strenghth dvds ect... plus tb sts not reg sts so what wouls you sub in instaed don't know if u remember me from the orther post i posted to cathe but u had commented back and likedd what u said was wondering if u could help>>> THANKS i REALLY APPRECIATE it :) Jen

Hi Jen!
I would suggest doing the one month version of the January rotation. It is for the LIS series and STS Total Body (which you have). I think you'll love it!:D
HTH

Hi Jen!
I would suggest doing the one month version of the January rotation. It is for the LIS series and STS Total Body (which you have). I think you'll love it!:D
HTH
nancy... sorry another question (lol) I don't have low impact challange (cannot do step to save mylife, lol) But i do have high step challange and highstep training as well as circuit (not as complicated as full step) should i sub one of those in instead or is that too much circuit and do i put in another workout cardio... like kick punch crunch something like that??? Thanks Again :) Jen

Hi Jen,

I'm not Nancy. But I would suggest doing an 'all cardio kickboxing' (Kick Punch Crunch) or 'all cardio step'. Not a circuit because circuit has strength training throughout. You probably don't want to work the same body parts with weights if your already doing STS Total Body the day before. Good to give them 1 day off :) That's what I do anyway.

Denise

Last edited:
After Thanksgiving, I decided I need to recharge this month, so doing the one month Total Body Recharge. Skipped yesterday and did Slide & Glide and Cardio Supersets this morning. I am fried!!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.