Is there a LIST / GUIDE for the Cathe STS TV segments?

smiles4383

Cathlete
I was wondering if there is there a LIST or GUIDE which gives the individual links for each clip for the Cathe STS TV segments?

I'd like to view them in order BEFORE I do my second round of STS.....

The multitude of threads is a little more than my time will allow.
A list or guide would be so very helpful.....
If there already is one....please direct me to it. :)

When you go to Cathe TV the videos are listed in order with the most recent at the top. You can also sort by clicking on the Category (i.e., mesocycle #1) in the side bar.

Help? cant find clip...

I came across a video clip of Cathe demonstrating an exercise teqhnique
using a lat pull (??) that was attached to a door? I have not seen that before and would like to be able to purchase what ever it was that she had in the video clip. I just saw it a few days ago :( :( does anyone know what I am referring to? Thanks in advance :)

These are really great news!!! Congrats!Actually actually great weblog article which has obtained me considering. I by no means looked at this from a stage of look at.

I came across a video clip of Cathe demonstrating an exercise teqhnique
using a lat pull (??) that was attached to a door? I have not seen that before and would like to be able to purchase what ever it was that she had in the video clip. I just saw it a few days ago :( :( does anyone know what I am referring to? Thanks in advance :)

Jessica, go to the link the SNM posted and scroll to the very bottom of the clips. The video that shows using the tubing for the chin ups option is the last video on page 4, STS Week 1A. The product is the Resistance Toning Tube, red/heavy. It's available in Cathe's shop. HTH

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.