Input please on Lucilene capris - FFW

MelanieC

Cathlete
Hi everyone - so I'm getting a little bonus this year from work and I thought I'd finally buy myself something from Feelfitwear. I've always liked the look of the Lucilene capris. There are three reviews on their website - all positive.

If anyone out there has bought these capris could you please let me know if you agree that these are a good fit? I'm mainly concerned with the fit at the waist. I don't want them to be too low so that I feel they are falling down or not holding me in.

Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback!

Melanie

Hi everyone - so I'm getting a little bonus this year from work and I thought I'd finally buy myself something from Feelfitwear. I've always liked the look of the Lucilene capris. There are three reviews on their website - all positive. If anyone out there has bought these capris could you please let me know if you agree that these are a good fit? I'm mainly concerned with the fit at the waist. I don't want them to be too low so that I feel they are falling down or not holding me in. Thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback! Melanie
I have several capris from Feel Fit Wear and these are my favorite, although they do ride down the butt a bit. Also, whatever the size chart says, go up a size, as Feel Fit Wear fits small.

Oh this is so nice to see! I am going to soon be getting a promotion at work and have been wanting to buy some nice workout clothes but all I've known of before now is lululemon (which I did not want to support that brand). I had no idea we could buy the same workout clothes as Cathe!! Thanks for posting this and I hope the capris fit great for you!!

Thanks for the input! I took the plunge and bought the lucilene capris plus the ana sports bra and the gold braid tank. Hopefully everything will fit ok and it will have been worth it to spend that much money on workout clothes. This is something I would not normally spend my money on!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.