Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

IMAX 1..preview or go fot it???

Discussion in 'Cathe Video & DVD Questions and Comments' started by Renee McFar, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Renee McFar Cathlete

I finally boke down and ordered IMAX1. My question is...if I am familiar with Cathe's workout style and moves, do I need to preview the workout or can I just go for it? I really want to just go for it!!! Thanks, Renee :)

2. Soosan Cathlete

I would go for it, Renee. Although the moves are very intense, the choreography is simple and you'll have no problem catching on. Good luck!:)

3. wendybdh Cathlete

I totally agree-Go for it!!!

4. Runcrazy Cathlete

You go girl and GO FOR IT! :) :)
    Jo

5. TerryMia Cathlete

I always preview new workouts first, lol...howEVER...just like everyone else said, this one has pretty noncomplicated moves...I think it would be one of the easier ones to jump into without previewing! :)

6. susieq Cathlete

Just DO it!!

7. Renee McFar Cathlete

:D Thank y'all for the input. It is on my list for the day! I can't wait!! :) Renee

8. dss62467 Cathlete

Go for it! I never preview the videos first. IMAX choreography is very simple. The workout, however, is NOT!

9. Shelbygirl Cathlete

I never preview new workouts either. I just jump right in. IMAX is definitely one where jumping right in works nicely.

Shelbygirl

10. Conni Cathlete

Talk about a living example!
    I just got this one and decided to go for it yesterday without previewing it.

The choreography is easy enough to pick up on the first try, and the intervals are really easy in that regard.

However, this is one tough puppy. Please heed Cathe when she tells you not to get frustrated, that they all had to work up to this one. I got through all but 2 of the intervals without modifying.

Great workout!

( I am already eyeing Imax 2!)

:) :) :) :) :)

11. dss62467 Cathlete

Conni - if you like IMAX, you'll LOVE IMAX2. With IMAX, I still have to modify sometimes (the power scissors interval and the airborne jacks with the tuck-jumps UGH!)

I'm thinking about IMAX3 for my birthday (next June).

12. JMFRANE Cathlete

I never preview either. I also say just go for it. You are going to love it!

Joanne

13. Renee McFar Cathlete

Okay! It's done. Not bad. I did have to mdoify the power scissors. Cathe sure had changed since she made that one. I am glad she has softened her look and whole studio,etc... I must say ..IMAX2 rules!
    :) Renee