I'm bored

It's Thursday. The forums are always quiet on Thursday. I've never been able to figure out why, though!

Can you play games at work? Try going to popcap.com and playing Peggle. I guarantee you'll be so addicted you'll want to buy the home version. I did. :p

Hi Allison,

I'm bored too!!

I have stuff to do at work but I'm trying to space it out until the end of the week.

I can't provide any sort of entertainment but at least I'm in the same boat with you! :p

>Can you play games at work? Try going to popcap.com and
>playing Peggle. I guarantee you'll be so addicted you'll want
>to buy the home version. I did. :p

Try Zuma at popcap.com. I love it!! I downloaded the home version.

>Hi Allison,
>
>I'm bored too!!
>
>I have stuff to do at work but I'm trying to space it out
>until the end of the week.
>
>I can't provide any sort of entertainment but at least I'm in
>the same boat with you! :p

Hey Jane!
Yay! We can be bored at work together! The only thing that I have left to do at work is the mail. Yeah, right. Let's see if I can drag that out to last until 5pm....x(

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

I'm bored too! Peggle is da bomb diggity, but I have to be careful about playing games online - the company monitors that kind of stuff. (And yet, here I sit, chatting on an online forum :p ) Zuma is fun too! Actually, I enjoy most of the Popcap Games. Great way to waste the time away.

I'm in training today and bored silly. Go read today's post at the Yarn Harlot (www.yarnharlot.ca). She's hysterical and today's post is particularly funny. You'll laugh out loud. That oughta kill about five minutes.

In a frenzied fit of boredom I just ate two handfulls of potato chips and 4 hershey's kisses. I am officially incapable of controlling what I put in my mouth. Why does this junk have to be in the office!!!!!!
Oh wait--I'm the one who brought in the hershey kisses....x(

And I was doing so good today too.....x( :(

Allison

what flavor were the chocolate kisses? I like the candy cane ones, oh, and the hot coco ones(i think thats the name)mmmmmmmmm, yummy!:9 :9

I'm trying not to fall asleep. I have Christmas Cards to stuff but I'm going to pass that off on the part time person tomorrow. I'm just sitting here eating my chocolate protein pudding and waiting for the day to end.

>what flavor were the chocolate kisses? I like the candy cane
>ones, oh, and the hot coco ones(i think thats the
>name)mmmmmmmmm, yummy!:9 :9

They were regular milk chocolate but in the delightful red, green and silver wrappers. :D

Oh, and I lllooooooove the candy cane ones too! (ssshhhh...don't tell anyone but I have a whole candy dish full of them at home....}()

Allison

Will you PLEASE stop talking about Hershey's Kisses? There are some in a bowl out on the counter, and I am trying very hard to resist!

And yes, I'm bored too. Though I have been doing a bit of research on water aerobics. Tomorrow's trial run should be interesting....

One of these days I'll get caught posting here from work. :eek: But I won't be playing any games.....

I am feeling the same way today. So bored...in fact I ate a small sugar cookie to pass the time away or the minute away. I was doing really good today too. At least it was only one.

You all are cracking me up! I've been caught so many times online - but usually by my co-workers. So far I haven't been spoken to.

I'll have to check out this yarn harlot.

Is popcap where you get Chuzzle? I've got Chuzzle and can play it for hours if I'm not careful.

Kisses I can resist. It's the little York Peppermint Patties that get me. Can you hear me quote in my Commercial Announcer Voice "A Low Fat Food!"

Hope your days are winding down.

I'm about to take DD to her riding lesson. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyone out there bored today? Everyone is using their vacation days, especially on Fridays as the year closes. Out of maybe 30 people on this floor, 7 people are in the office, including me. Nice thing is all the big bosses are gone, so this will be a good day to call it quits early. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.