How to blow up exercise ball?

JayBizz

Hi all!

I'm really excited about my Cathe exercise ball.

I'm a little confused as to how to put it together, though. There don't seem to be any instructions, and there are...parts. I tried to put the nozzle into hole in the ball, and it would slip out.

Any clues?

Thanks so much,
Jules

The foot pump is tricky, but it does work.

The needle end that is supposed to stay in the hole didn't stay for me either. So I held the needle end in the hole with one hand and pushed down on the pump with the other hand. That worked nicely.

I too had ball issues

Turned out there was a plug in the ball that I didn't realize needed to be removed before filling it up. My DH couldn't figure it out either but my Mom (also a Cathelete) walked me through it on the phone. Mind you, her and my Dad laughed the whole time - but I'm working out now!!!

Turned out there was a plug in the ball that I didn't realize needed to be removed before filling it up. My DH couldn't figure it out either but my Mom (also a Cathelete) walked me through it on the phone. Mind you, her and my Dad laughed the whole time - but I'm working out now!!!

How cool that you AND your mother are Catheletes!!:D
And that is a cute story about not knowing how to inflate your ball. I really get a kick outta being in your mom's position with my DD's. Too fun...and I giggle at them too :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.