How many plunge lunges at start of S&S Boot Camp?

Diver782

Although I have done Strong and Sweaty Boot Camp several times, it wasn't until this weekend when looking at the guide that I realized the very first exercise is supposed to be plunge lunges... my DVD, however, skips (perfectly I might add) from the end of the warm up/intro right into the elevated lunge section. I tried cleaning my player, cleaning the DVD, and using the DVD in another player and it happened time and again, in exactly the same spot. Can anyone tell me how many PLs I should be doing? I'm guessing two rounds of 32, but maybe there is more to it. Thanks!

Although I have done Strong and Sweaty Boot Camp several times, it wasn't until this weekend when looking at the guide that I realized the very first exercise is supposed to be plunge lunges... my DVD, however, skips (perfectly I might add) from the end of the warm up/intro right into the elevated lunge section. I tried cleaning my player, cleaning the DVD, and using the DVD in another player and it happened time and again, in exactly the same spot. Can anyone tell me how many PLs I should be doing? I'm guessing two rounds of 32, but maybe there is more to it. Thanks!

If you bought from Cathe, they’ll replace it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.