How many of you are pre-ordering Fit Split?

I pre-ordered the day it posted. I usually pre-order everything Cathe creates but I passed on all of the Fit Tower stuff.
I did Fit Tower Boot Camp workout for the first time and really liked it. Felt like I got a good total body workout when I added the bonus ab section. You may want rethink?

I really enjoy 4 Day Split and am hoping this is similar. I feel like I need more cardio and less weight lifting (even though I love my strength increases), so like the idea that I can work more cardio into the mix without giving up strength.

Although one of the 4 Day Split premixes I love is the all step premix. So fun!

Yes, I have ordered. Cathe is only a few months older than I am. She is changing her workout style gradually as the years advance, incorporating different levels of impact, some more pilates/barre style, still the weights and met con we need and so I will continue to invest because these are subtle changes in workout style that can keep me exercising into my 60s and beyond. Why would I not take advantage of pre-order pricing?

I find that in every series, there is a workout or two that are absolute gems, that I return to again and again because they are classics, the movements and music synch so well, the challenge is pitched at the right level for me, etc, etc. (Think: Imax 2 from Intensity series, Afterburn and Turbo Barre from LIS, etc) Ordering the series is worth it for me to discover each and every gem and add them to my own library of fitness favourites.

Clare

I always pre-order, I have never been disappointed. I am really enjoying her new Fit tower workouts, so different, and I am amazingly sore after doing them! I have to modify high impact due to my arthritic knees, but her workouts can be easily modified.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.