Help I Need a Sturdy, Well Priced Rebounder

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Hi,

I'm hoping I get good response to this, as I use my Rebounder daily. I've had an Urban Rebounder for years and I was just jumping on it and it broke. Thank goodness I didn't get hurt. I am VERY grateful for that. I knew it was getting worn and old and it was a concern.

I definitely cannot afford a Bellicon (although I wish). Money is particularly tight in our household at this time. I was okay with my Urban Rebounder but I don't know if there is something better out there these days. I need something that can take daily use and last a long time.

Thanks in advance. Lora

I'm looking for a affordable one as well lorajeanne! : ) I had a generic one but ended up getting rid of it early last year. It was a bit too jarring on my pelvis so was barely getting any use. I've set up alerts on craigslist for some of the more quality/recommended brands, like JumpSport and Sundance. Every piece of my fitness equipment has been recycled/used. It's the way to go if you live in a relatively highly populated area as people are always moving, downsizing or what have you.
Yard sales this time of year is a good place to find discarded equipment too.

Thanks, I ended up getting a JumpSport. I could only afford the least expensive model. I got a $25 off coupon and free shipping so it came to $174. I am happy that they sell replacement bungee's and mat's if yours goes bad and offer a lifetime replacement on the frame. I hope I like it. The model I bought did not come up in the Web Search I did of top 10 RB's....however 3 JS model's were in the list....thus the purchase. thanks....Lora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.