HATE - Feb 6

LOL group cardio
no nothing undercover or perverted darn
meaning if i go to the gym and attend a group where lots of us are all huffing and puffing and turning red in the face
Hmm I guess that could sound a bit perverted too

and by the way im a waitress in IHOP
try being on a diet with that career LOL
and i have my real estate license and hoping and praying the market will pick up and me be with it

Well I am now kicking myself for going to Target, shoveling the driveway, and doing 30 minute bun shaper... UGH! I laid down on the couch @ 3 and woke up at 5:15 because my neighbor had his 4 wheeler out shoveling his driveway... thanks Dean! x( Anyway, when I woke up I feel worse than I did when I went to sleep... hate it when that happens and I must go to work tomorrow so good thing tomorrow night is my scheduled night off from working out! Taking Sport to my vet to get the once over plus he has been sneezing so want to get him checked out.

Diane- I am so sorry sorry to hear your DH can't go the doctor with you, that really stinks... but think of the positive, there will be many other appointments that he'll be able to be there with you. Oh, and I'm not exactly sure how to make texas sheet cake, my mom would though, but I LOVE to eat it and I think it kind of a mix between chocolate cake & brownies sometimes with nuts over the top of it and yes, always made in a sheet pan... can you tell I never cook?

Mariah- Darn, I was hoping that group cardio was something more fun, LOL! So, you have your realtor license huh? Yep, the mortgage business sure is slow right now, isn't it? I work for Wells Fargo and deal with mortgage brokers, I am an AE in sales. The mortgage brokers bring the loans to us to underwrite, close, and fund them. I have been with Wells for 10 years & in sales for 6 and now compared to the refi boom sure is SLOW. I miss those days. Hang in there, rates are always up and down, they really are still good right now but people got spoiled by the really low rates a few years ago-like me who has a 5.250% on a 30yr. loan!!! When I bought my house I did a 7year balloon @ 5.25% and then 1 1/2 year later is when rates tumbled & I was able to refi at the same rate from a 7 year balloon to a 30 year fixed, that is when you know rates are low! So, where are you from and how long have you had your license? Terri in this cardio hater group does home staging, kind of in the same field as us.

Well haters, I am going to try and eat a little for dinner-haven't eaten much today for me...which is probably a good thing, especially since I feel guilty about not being able to do my "scheduled" w/o. I think I am going to pop some unisom with my dinner and head to bed shortly after so hopefully I wake up feeling wonderful. Catch you all tomorrow evening after Sports appointment!

IHOP would be a baaaaddddd place for me to work. LOL. I love pancakes. The only place worse would be a donut shop. I could work in an ice cream shop without too much trouble though.

I did Low Max this evening, and it didn't go as smoothly as last night's workout. I managed to finish it, but my legs were really tired. I'm askeered of SJ&P tomarrow.

Jen, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I wish I had no clutter. Being single probably helps with that. No sooner do I have things put away and relatively tidy when someone gets home and tosses a jacket on the couch, a packback or briefcase on the foor, the opened mail on the dining room table, dirty glasses in the sink and on and on and on. I hope I can manage to remove some of the needless junk so there will be less stuff to be left laying around.

Diane, awww, that's a shame your DH can't be there. Let us know how it goes.

Time for bed and book time for me ladies. Good night till it be marrow.

Evenin' haters
Hey, good news: it warmed up to 3 degrees ABOVE zero today! I almost put on my capris and sandals for my appointment today...I live in MN where it's been one wild, wild winter. December was unusually mild and now we're paying the price. I was afraid of that. It also snowed like the dickens - 40 car pile up this morning. Yeah, it's wonderful living up here...

Welcome Mariah! Sounds like Daytona is a good place to be right 'bout now. Muscle endurance was one of my first Cathe workouts. "It wont take much on your part to determine if im wierd or not ill just try and keep it bay till you see the nice side of me" LOL - you've got a great sense of humor! I follow the "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" nutrition plan. I should become a member of addicted to sugar anonymous if there were such a thing! Like Jen said, I'm a home stager and the business is starting to pick up for us. Everyone's getting ready for the spring market. I don't know what FL real estate market is like, but there's not much activity in the cold winter months. As I just described, you can see why!

Diane: I feel so bad for you that DH can't see your baby for the first time. But not to worry, you'll have more magical moments to share with him, like when you feel him/her move for the first time, and of course all the baby's firsts once she/he is born. Are you going to find out the sex?

Michele: Where's the recipe that goes along with that delicious Texas Sheet cake photo? You can't post something like that and not have something to back it up...that's just cruel...}(

I couldn't live without my crock pot. I've tried the chicken and salsa recipe and it's f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! I've also added a cup of brown rice and a cup of frozen peas and let it simmer for a few hours...eat it just like that and then leftovers on a ww tortilla, ff cheese and sour cream. So simple yet yummy!

August: here are the lyrics that I can make out on the song: don't you realize, my body's burnin' yearnin' you're on my mind, every day every night. That's 'bout all I can make out. I've almost given up hope.

Robin: I love changing up a room. It's been said that the walls on my house are 3" thicker due to all the different paint. It's so much fun and I love the smell of fresh carpet and paint. I'll have to check out flylady.com. Sounds interesting. I may have to refer some of my clients to this website. What color combinations have you chosen?

Dana: Deuce doesn't go outside at all in the winter time unless someone goes outside with him. Otherwise he's out for about 5 minutes for his bathroom breaks. He's gotten to be such a big baby. He's a huge family dog and likes it when the family is all together; that's when he's most happiest. Come to think of it, me too!

Jen: shame on you for working out when you're sick! I gave you a serious talking to via email...:)

It's the kids' bedtime; tomorrow, have great workouts everyone! Let's hear it for cardio!
:7

Terri

Verse 1:
Walk into the club
The music’s blarin’
You catch my eye
With what you’re wearin’
The way you move
Across the floor
Makes me want you
More and more

Chorus:
Hot it’s so hot in here
My body’s burning
And I’m yearning
For your touch
Pick it up a notch

Texas Sheet Cake!!!

Michele, cardio lover coming through! You are making me hungry. I love Texas sheet cake. It is a cross between cake and a brownie. It is firmer than cake but moister than a brownie. It is made in a jellyroll pan. Yummy! :9 A lot of Texas love goes into making Texas sheet cake. It involves a lot of sifting. Some people use walnuts, but we use pecans in Texas. I need to find Mom’s recipe because I searched the internet and did not find one that looks familiar.

Diane, I live in Texas. It is definitely called Texas sheet cake. ;-)

August, are you still loving your Christi Taylor workouts?

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

RE: Texas Sheet Cake!!!

Yea! Yea! Yea! Heather visited today:) Long time no see, oh friend of Hateville.

Oh please, if you find your mother's recipe for Texas sheet cake I'd love to have a copy:9 And did you ever find barley at your grocery store? I'd be happy to ship a box to you if you can't find it, just let me know.

I read your post in the OD forum a few days ago and you are doing so well. I need to follow your example and kick it into gear. Just when I think I've hit my stride I fall back into my old patterns. Whoever said habits are made or broken in 21 days was lying--lol!

Heather, please feel free to stop by any ole time. The cyber door is always open;)

Diane, I'm so sorry your DH can't go with you tomorrow. We'll all be with you in spirit. I was thinking today how much fun it would be if we could have a baby shower for you somehow, after all, we're the cyber aunties!

Robin, it sounds like you've taken on the fling boogie with great zeal. Doesn't it feel good to get rid of stuff? So, what color are you going to paint? Oh, you don't want ME to help you paint. I can't...it'll take me forever and I'll make a HUGE mess:eek: ;)

Terri and Mariah, I have no clue what that song is but I'm sure it'll drive me crazy now --lol!

Terri, I wish you could come to Ohio and help me decorate. I love all that kind of stuff but I'm not any good at it. I need to do a few things to my house and I'm stressing over it. I've used a decorator in the past for a few things, but she retired and I feel like a kid trying to ride a bike for the first time without training wheels.

Jen, I think it's really mean of your neighbor not to shovel your drive. And by all means, rest if you're not feeling well. I don't think it's good to stress your body when you're sick, so BEHAVE!

It's a winter wonderland outside my window. It snowed all day long and it took my DH almost 3 hours to get home from work, which is normally about a 40 or 50 min drive. His car is finally ready so I'll have to take him to pick it up in the morning. Oh, I hope the roads are in good condition.

G'night all. I'll see you tomorrow :* :* :*

good morning all
today im back to work so workouts are harder to fit in
and yes, i have to find a way to tape them from Fit tv so i can have them when i NEED them
for all of you who are freezing and snow bound i feel almost guilty to complain of how cold it is here in Daytona Fl Its 41 now and its 545 am im used to it being at least 65
stay warm every one and have a great day!!

Hiya, Mariah!

I'm going to copy your new message into the new Hate thread. It's the evening the day after for me over here in Tokyo, so I've already started the new thread for the day!

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.