Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for March 2021

Good morning,

CL # 10 UB Sculpting = 51 min. Had a great workout. I also did SBF D5 Old School Arms.

Debbie - you are so welcome! I honestly don't know anything about her downloads. A few years ago, I contacted her about a download, never heard from her back. Totalfitness still sells her dvd's too. I believe she also sells downloads? Isn't it crazy? I was afraid if I eat more. The opposite happened :) I do stay active through out the day. Thanks again for helping me. Glad your triceps feeling better.

Jolie - have you tried CL#10 UB ? That one is a good one.

That's it for me today.

Last edited:
Today I had a fantastic workout, I started with walking on the TM uphill, 40 minutes, traveled 2.2 miles, and burned 381 calories. Next I did CL #234 Strong Express Upper Body with ABS and I really loved it. It has been since last year at this time since I did this workout last. It is high reps low weights so it was the perfect workout to do since my and is still sore. Total Workout time was 1 hour 20 minutes and I burned 652 calories. Heart rate was 126/184.

Belinda, congrats on loosing 5 pounds!!!! I am still working on it, I just finish 8 days so far of intermitted fasting and I love it. I can start eating at 7:30am till 3:30pm and then nothing but water till the next day. I am sleeping so much better and I just feel so much better in general. I think I have lost about 2 or 3 pounds, my stomach is so much flatter. I never get on a scale anymore, that turns into and unhealthy obsession that I cant seem to quit. Nice job on the workout today.

Debbie, I am so happy that your Triceps is feeling better. Nice workout today and I hope in May you can pick up a lite weight and ease back into lifting a little with us!

BBL to read the other posts for the day. Make it a wonderful Friday. My son comes home tonight, I am so excited!!!!!

Good workouts everyone! Last night for NO reason my knee started hurting. Weird. So I did a easier GHUTV Walking and Band strength workout this morning. Perfect for some low impact steps and some good band work.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good morning,

I did Cathe LI HiiT this morning and SBF D6 Bounce Int.Adv. = 21 min.

Jolie - congrats to you for losing weight too and for of intermitted fasting. You doing amazing, girl. Keep up the good work.

Roselyn. and Doreen - great job on your workouts.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good Afternoon,

sorry I have been MIA for so long things have been interesting. On the workout front nothing has changed sporadically working out about two times a month has been my average. I am still fighting foot issues so no jumping or anything high impact. We had to put a hold on house hunting my husband has been told that they are shutting down the bread warehouse in town and moving it to another town which is 45 minutes away and none of this will happen until mid June but that is all we know. I got my second COVID shot Friday my arm itches and is swolle. I am anxiously awaiting the weather getting warm enough to go boating and camping. I recently went on YouTube to learn some makeup techniques and found a lot of cosmetic companies I didn’t know about and have invested in a lot of those products. I did go for a walk with my oldest DD. The only good thing about moving is leaving my job but that also puts house hunting furthest out. I have a subscription to Cathe live but haven’t used it so I would appreciate any good weight workout recommendation.

I am on my phone. Cable is being installed for our wifi. It was activated, but nothing worked apparently Cox cable has never been used here and nothing ever wired inside the panel as the house is pretty new.
Moved in Thursday and this weekend has been lots of unpacking and still ongoing.

Hi everyone,

I did SBF D7 stretch and went for a walk.

Diane - good luck with eveything.

Roxie - I love so far everyone of CL weight workouts. Have you tried her her Burn Sets?

Have a great day and workout.

This morning I did Brand Fitness Walking Workout 80's Power Rock and it was just ok. I think it was a bit slow with the kind of music she was using. Great music, loved it. I added in some higher intensity moves to bring my HR up, I didn't really even sweat with this one.

Workout was 37 minutes, burned 236 calories, did 4060 steps and HR was 118/146.

I also did one of her Tabatta Abs workout which was also just ok. I did some of my own moves because she did some plank work. I wanted to see how these were and it was ok. Short workout, only 6 minutes.

Celebrated my 55th birthday yesterday with my mom, brother and husband. We went to an Italian restaurant and had a great time. My DH got me an Instant Pot. I can't wait to try it out, it's a really nice one. Do any of you have one of these? If so, how do you like it?

Diane - Hope all is going well with your moving. Looking foward to hearing how you are settling in your new place. Do you like it?

Great workouts everyone!! I need to bring my workout up a notch but sort of afarid to. Still have a bit of pain in my tricep so it is not 100% healed yet. I think it will take a few more weeks. Itching to pick up a dumbbell.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning,

CL #340 Double Trouble plus SBF arms is done.

Debbie - happy belated birthday. Glad you had a lot of fun. I have a WMF pressure cooker that I bought in Germany. I love it. I really don't have room for an IP. People seem to like it. Let me know how you like it. Great job this morning.

Have a great day and workout.

I started a Full Body Pyramind workout by Lindsley Bomgren this morning then realized I had done it before and switched to a Leg, Back, Bicep Strength and Cardio HIIT workout by Lindsley.

I have a pressure cooker/air fryer (similar to an insta pot) - I do like it. Since we have been remodeling the kitchen it has come in really handy several times.

Today I went for it and did Yvette Bachman's Moderate Impact Step, Multi Muscle Group Training and it damn near killed me. I haven't a workout that hard in months. If the moves were too high impact during the cardio step segment I got on my rowing machine instead and that was perfect. This workout is 40 seconds of Cardio alternating with 12 to 15 reps of weight training with some ABS as well. I felt like vomiting during the middle of the workout!!! Puke status!! I will never take vitamins before a workout like this again. I also broke out in head to toe hives, I am not sure what caused this to happen. I am good now so who knows. The workout was 1 hour but I had to pause about 20 times, and I burned 691 calories. This is a really high calorie burn and I lifted super lite weights as well. I will be dead later on today :) It is getting warmer so I am moving most of my workout things back into my gym in the garage so I can open up the door and get fresh air while working out. My wrist and elbow are still really bad, not sure what to do about it. My son said to hold a heavy DB and lean over and let my arm hang and it might go back into place. His does this from heavy bench pressing and he said it has worked for him. My son just squated 500# at football this morning and did pullups with a 150# weight chained around his waist!!! Holy Crap and I can barely squat holding 25's :(

Debbie, great workout today. I cant wait for you to be able to lift a little again with us. I like doing my own total body weight workouts slowly, I seem to never have any problems. Go at your own pace and see what happens.

Diane, How do you like your new house? Good luck with the unpacking, I still have stuff to go through and get rid of after our last move. I hope to not move for a very long time. How is your new gym room working out? Does all of your equipment fit? You closed escrow really fast on your last house, good for you.

Belinda, nice workout today. I am thinking about doing STS Meso 1 again. I really liked that when we did it last year. I really want to get some muscle back.

Roxie, all of Cathe's weight workouts on Cathe Live are great, I love Vertical Loading.

Doreen, nice workout today. Sorry your knee is bothering you, I have so many aches and pains lately myself, I hate getting old. I am hoping once it gets warmer they go away.

Roselyn, I will be doing some of Caroline Girvans workouts again soon, I love them too.

Happy Monday.

Today I did CDorner's #151 Legs & Abs but only did about 3/4 of it. The leg part is what I wanted and the standing leg portion was only about 10 minutes long. It was good. Then came some ab work which I did, then I went back and redid the standing leg portion again. The last half was floor work for legs and I have no desire to do that. So I stopped there and then walked on my treadmill for a bit.

Total calorie burn with both the workout and walking was 210. Really not worth noting any other stats.

Roxie - I just saw your post from the weekend, good to see you popping in. I have also been obsessed with makeup videos on Youtube, ever since the COVID shutdown. My favorite channels are Hot & Flashy, Laura Rae Beauty (she's my favorite), Pretty over Fifty and others. I have bought so much makeup but finally have found the ones I really like and have been rebuying. I've also improved my skin care and that has helped a tremendous amount. Love these Youtube channels. What ones are you watching?

Diane - Hope all is going well. Miss you!

Jolie - I wonder what is going on with your wrist? How annoying. Maybe you need to see a doctor to have them put it back in place? Or go back to your chiropractor? Great job with your workout! Yvette just scares me.

Belinda - I will let you know how I like my Instant Pot. Can't wait to try it out. Nice workout yesterday!

Doreen - That's what I figure, I can use my Instant Pot for when I need quick dinners. It has a delayed timer in it, but it sort of makes me uneasy to place meat in it and leave it sit until about an hour before I come home. Plus, not sure I'd want it to be on when I'm not home. I'll have to play with it and see what it can do.

Roselyn - Great job with your workout yesterday!!

Have a great day everone!

Busy morning this morning so I just did a 15 minute Hamstring workout by Carolyn Girvan. All different variations of RDLs... This would be great as a little add-on too.

Today I did cardio, I walked uphill on my TM for 60 minutes, burned 551 calories and traveled 3.1 miles. My pace was a bit slower than usual because I had such a tough workout yesterday.

I figured out what is wrong with my elbow and wrist. I watched a lot of Youtube videos yesterday and I have Tennis Elbow and a jammed wrist. I did several exercises throughout the day and also learned how to de compress my wrist. I didnt think it would work at all, but I woke up this morning and it felt about 70% better than it did yesterday. Yeah :) I think my wrist jammed over time from doing bench press and then it was tied in with the Tennis Elbow. I will do these exercises everyday till it is better.

Debbie, nice job on the leg and ab workout today. It felt great to work my legs yesterday too! My legs have lost a lot of muscle over the last year and they are flabby :(

Doreen, wow on just doing dead lifts for a workout, I would die, at least my lower back would.

BBL to read your posts for the day.

Not much for workouts. I did a CDorner Mobility on Saturday and my husband walked in to talk to me and I twisted wrong trying to get up off the floor between boxes. It really hurts and wraps around my rib cage on my side. It hurts when I push and pull things and putting hands on the floor to get up. I don't know what I did!! Sunday was just unpacking, church, store trips, cable installation etc.. Yesterday my grandchildren came and did school, I managed to do a CDorner intermediate step divided into two parts, 14:32 minutes, heart rate 144/169, 86 calories(then phone call from daughter and dealing with my grandson who broke off the solar light panel and branch of little tree) Then as I was determined I did the rest of the workout, 20:19 minutes, heart rate 123/151, 86 calories. It was a busy day and I was vacuuming and steam mopping, bath cleaning till midnight. Shoulders and neck are killing me and I do not have any Advil. Today, I started a CDorner Hiit short workout and it lasted 8 minutes before she went to the floor on hands to do something like knee ins and it hurt so I just quit, this was 8 minutes, heart rate 115/150, 37 calories. I then decided to do a CDorner stretch that she uses a chair for(great stretch), 33 minutes, 45 calories, heart rate 76/98. We have too much stuff. Things have to go. Workout space is smaller and I am going to make a decision weather to get rid of the Heavy Bag/speed bag combo or the weight bench that I had got my husband. His and my weights ended up piled in one room. I am trying to work it all out. The house is beautiful though and the flowers out front are so pretty. Tulips and hyacinths blooming. Got to go.

Hi everyone,

Today I walked and did SBF D9 Barre 17 and Outer Hips. That's it.

Jolie - we have a lot of hills in our neighborhood. I can't imagine walking uphill for 60 min. Fantastic job!

Roselyn - enjoy your workout today.

Diane - hope you feel better soon. I hear you on having too much stuff. glad you love the house.

Debbie - great job on your leg workout. I am going to have to check that leg workout out.

Doreen - that workout looks insane. Not sure, my knees would like it.

That's it for me today.

Good EveNing,

Debbie-Samantha March, Andrea Matillo, Mandy Lea, Angela Bright, Allie Glines, Jen Phelps. I have bought Anastasia of Beverly Hills, Colourpop, Becca, Nagaland and Urban Decay plus some E.L.F product. I only went on there to learn how to do a smoky eye. I have also bought brushes. I also like Morgan Turner. I really want a Huda eyeshadow palette and I have a 30% off coupon at Sephora and there sale is coming up and I would get another 20% off. Like I said I have fallen into the makeup rabbit hole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.