Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for March 2019

Good afternoon,

DH and I did cardio this morning. That is one tough workout.

I will be back later and catch up on personals.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Lite Cardio Party, 283 calories, met 8.0, 40 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 181. I used 1# dumbbells throughout, 3,810 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Body Design kickboxing with light dumbbells(3#), 13 minutes, met 7.0, 83 calories, heart rate average 133, max 156,1,216 steps, followed with Kelly's Build & Burn kettlebell kickbox mix no kettlebell, 16 minutes, heart rate average 141, max 166, 104 calories, met 7.8, 1,417 steps. I finished off with Lite abs #1, 40 calories, 10 minutes, 71 steps and Lite Stretch#2, 11 minutes, 31 calories. Total time was 90 minutes, 541 calories, 6,514 steps.

Good Morning

After watching the boys DH and I came down with colds and I went to the doctor on Friday she wanted to hold off on antibiotics until tomorrow she just gave me cough medicine but last night my eyes started to water and my right ear was hurting due to pressure, this morning my eyes were crusted shut any ear is crusty so trying to decide if I should go to urgent care or just wait an call my doctor in the morning for an antibiotic. I feel miserable but I want to try an do something today.

• Sad
Rest day for me today.

Diane - DH and I are doing the program together. That is why I workout early in the morning. Great job on your workout as well.

Roxie - you don't seem to catch a break :( Poor thing! I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

Enjoy your rest of your weekend, everyone. Good night!

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Foam Roller stretch before I headed out to church. It felt so good since I was really stiff this morning.

Roxie, I am sorry that you got the children's colds. I hope you get better. My husband has had a cold for over a week now. I have been lucky so far in avoiding it.

Belinda, I hope that you had a nice rest day :)

Good morning,

D21 TB Core is done. Almost done with phase 1.

Roxie - sending you lots healing vibes :)

Diane - my DD visit us, we had a great weekend. Hope you did too!

I need to get to work, I will try to be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good Morning,

My eyes are still bloodshot and my ear makes funny noises when I blow my nose an the left side of my face hurts so the doctor better give me some good drugs tired of this crap.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.