Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for February 2019!!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Step #3, 44 minutes, met 8.3, 331 calories, 4,073 steps, heart rate average 143, max 169. I then did Cathe Lite Pyramid Upper, 45 minutes, met 6.0, 239 calories, heart rate average 97, max 139, 1,007 steps. I finished off with Lite Extended stretch #1, 14 minutes, met 3.5, 35 steps, 40 calories. I also did some foam rolling as I was almost cramping on my right hip thigh crease in the front doing the happy baby move. This happens some times. After rolling I went back and did the stretch again and it was not in a knot and hurting. I need to pay attention to that more. Total time today was 103 minutes, 610 calories, 5,115 steps.
Coffey Fit Raw Step 3 does 4 segments of step boxing, off the step drills, and a weight segment where Kelly uses 10# dumbbells.
weight segments:
side to side squat press I used 8# dbs and had on 1# gloves that I wore throughout the workout.
reverse lunge to upright row 10# dbs I did curls instead of upright row
plank row and curls 10# dbs
lunge with a push 1 dumbbell forward and bring back 10#
Pyramid upper body 12,10,8,10,12 reps for all moves using stability ball
Back super set pullover 10,12,15,12,10 # dbs standing single arm back fly 8,10,12,10,8 # dbs
Chest super set fly on ball 10, 12,15,12,10#dbs incline press on ball 10,12,15,12,10#dbs
Triceps super set standing kickbacks 8,10,12,10,10#dbs lying ext on ball 8,12,15,12,10#dbs
Biceps super set standing sweeper curls 10,15,17.5,15,12# dbs Incline curls on the ball
10,12,15,12,10# dbs

Debbie, I generally just mix the Amazing grass in water and drink it. Once in awhile I add some other ingredients and shake it up. I sometimes add a Tbs to a half lemon juiced , acv, and bee pollen to it. I have been so absorbed in my joint supplements and really need to add all of that back in. In fact I just picked up some Amazing grass singles yesterday. You can mix it with your protein powder if you like. I am so picky about the taste of protein powder though. I just ordered some as I cannot stand the vegan protein powder. I like the Garden of Life Organic Whey grass fed vanilla and it has bifidobacterium in it which is a good probiotic for histamine degrading for those with allergies. I just started discovering the differences in probiotics. I think that I would go to my primary care physician and let them send me to another doctor if necessary. Mind generally will order tests and go from there. I did have one offer to send me to an orthopedic surgeon that would deal with feet if I kept having foot problems. She said if I could still workout and it was not really painful she would recommend dealing with it on my own, as often people get surgery and are worse off than before. The problems resolved and I never notice the bone spur.
LOL that house payment would be a lot of peoples salary or less. We got our house for 120,000 when we purchased it. Although we downsized from the large home that cost us 160,000. I don't think my daughter payed 500,000 for her 15 acres, huge home on the outskirts with built in pool and pool storage building for things along with a large pond and hills. Lots of beautiful amenities. I look at it was a lot, but they wanted some cattle, chickens, and area for gardening, and fruit trees. They even keep bees now. You can sit out in the pool and look up the hills at trees and hills. It is really nice. I have problems with the boxing gloves and Fit Bit a well. Sometimes I just wear 1# gloves. I do have some combat gloves that leaves my Fit Bit outside of the top which works, but probably does not weigh what the regular gloves do. Cathe uses some open fingered gloves like my combat gloves in some of her latest kickbox dvds. I also sometimes just pick up 1# dumbbells for the boxing and put them down when my shoulders need a rest. Of course you cannot use the boxing gloves for the heavy bag, but you could the combat gloves that I have. I would give a link, but I got mine in Michigan at a marshal arts studio and cannot find that brand online. I have tried. They look like what they were wearing in the Les Mills combat dvds, except mine are all leather 80 dollar gloves.
They have padding over the fingers.

Jolie, isn't it amazing how fit we can be, but something like packing and moving boxes or outdoor work can cause areas to be so sore like that. Will insurance pay if you just go to a sports physical therapist on your own? Just curious. I have never been to one. Our weather is not always like this in March. It is a bit warmer today. This afternoon it has reached 32. We have snow possibilities tomorrow though. I wish I had someone to do my hair color LOL. I just track down gentle on the scalp haircolor and do it myself. I was using Madison Reed, but the color does not last long enough. My hair was always nice and soft. Right Now I just use Naturtint Permanent hair color. My hair is so fine and thin and I am allergic to a lot of the hair colors. I think the most fun color I had done was when they did some color weaving through my hair. My husband had me go to a salon because I kept using an herbal hair color, Herbatint and it got darker every time till it was almost brown. My husband said I did not look like his Diane anymore LOL.

Belinda, I guess I missed your post. Nice job finishing the Lift series. Maybe something light for a week before progressing? I did follow the links on your facebook page and read over some of the stuff. It seems once they have their foot in the door, they will probably get to do what they want. I don't know quite how that works. Maybe good lawyers can do something. Maybe the fight will slow them down. Yes, it is hard to believe that there are areas where the cost of living is that incredibly expensive.

Jolie - I am so sorry your back is bordering you from packing. It's a lot of hard work. I am going through all my stuff now so I don't have to pack so much again. When we move, I will hire a moving company. Personal stuff I will pack (I always have) the rest they can pack/move. I done too many moves in the military. It will wear you out. I am going to be brutal brutally honest with myself on why I want to schlepp this stuff around. It cost a lot to move all that stuff. Sometimes its cheaper to start fresh, just my 2 cents. Good luck with everything. Yes, the program is from Beachbody. I lost a lot of weight and inches. I couldn't be happier. I think 80DO would be good for muscle confusion.

Debbie - I see my family physician on base, he gives me a referral to Podiatrist for my feet problems. I would call your family physician and ask them. Good job today. I will let you know how 80DO goes. The workouts look like circuit style workouts from what I saw. I may be wrong. I will let you know.

Diane - thank you! Lost a lot of weight and inches. I will revisit the program in the future. Next week I will take a recovery week unless DH wants to jump into the 80DO. I really hope good lawyers can do something. I agree, once they put their foot into the door they can do what they want. Yes, its hard to believe that some places the cost of living is incredibly expensive. Good job today. Where do I get Amazing grass? Do I need it? What's it for?

Reactions: WD
Good Evening,

I had to do statements last night so I was at work late tired today.

Jolie-the job is hectic but I am being told I will not have to do the bookkeeping with the new owner and if I do it will be with Quick books. A person from our software company is coming out to spend a couple of days with me we discovered there is at least 125,000 dollars in product that has never been billed but we will only be able to recover 29,000. Good job everyone on your workouts.

Debbie, I meant to mention that Amazing Grass does have protein powder. I have tried some of the single serving envelopes and since I usually don't care for vegan protein powders, I did kind of like the peanut butter one.

Belinda, that is awesome that you lost weight and inches with those workouts. You have been very focused on them. I get Amazing Grass at Sprouts and Amazon. I did see some of the Antioxidant one today at Walmart. https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Gras...efix=Amazing+Grass,aps,174&sr=8-22-spons&th=1
There are different formulas. I like the vitamins in the immunity. They have fruits and vegetables and lots of greens. It helps get some of the nutrition I miss at times when I do not eat enough vegetables. They have alkalizing formulas, detox formulas, energizing formulas. I have always went for the extra hit of vitamins. They carry some vitamin K along with D on the immunity. All have some K because of the greens. There is some probiotics and digestive enzymes as well. All natural ingredients.

Jolie, your job does sound intense right now. I hope it lighten's up once everything is settled with the change.

Good morning,

5 mile walk + SBF stretching is done.

Diane - thanks for the link. I will check it out. I have to go to Walmart tomorrow, I will look.
That's it for me today. Have a wonderful weekend.

Roxie - sorry you been under so much stress with work.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I had a kick butt workout this morning, Cathe Live Total Body Reps, ( 9-25-14 ) a high rep barbell and DB workout. I didn't write down the reps because most were in a pattern so it was hard to keep track but others I did. Workout was 1 hour 5 minutes and I burned 516 calories. My back doesnt hurts so much when I workout, mostly sitting and bending over.

BB Squats 25# x
BB Squats wide stance- 25# x
Plie Squats 15KB x
Side Back Lunges BW x
BB Bicep Curls- 25#
Conc. Curls- 12# for a minute, x 26 reps
Hammer Curls with a Twist- 12's x 18
Side To Side Lunges- 8's x 24 Alternating
Leg Ext.- 50# x 20
BB Overhead Press- 25# x
Upright Rows- 12's x
BB Overhead Press- 25# x
Upright Rows wide grip- 25# BB x
Scare Crows- 5's x 20
Lateral Raise- 8's x 20
Deadlifts BB- 35# x 20
1 Arm rows- 20# x 18
Dead Rows BB- 35# x
2 Arm Rows Cable- 60# x 16
Rear Flies- 10's x 10, x 10 Drop Set
DB Pullovers-= 12's x 20
Chest Press- 20's x 16
DB Pullovers- 24# x
Chest Press- 20's x 16
Chest Flies- 12's x
Triceps Kickbacks- 8's x 20
Triceps Kickbacks- 8's x 12
Lying Triceps Ext.- 10's x 20
Lying Triceps Exts.- 8's x
Cross Body Lying Ext.- 10# x 20
Plie Squats- 15# x 20
Front Squats- 25# BB x 16
KB Swings- 15# x 20
ABS

Wow! I had to modify a few exercises.

Belinda, you should see how much stuff I am getting ride of, my thrifts store is loving me! China, crystal, furniture, cloths and so much more :) I will get a moving company to move all of the furniture and gym equipment and 3 car garage of stuff. Good luck with your new workout, I cant wait to check it out when you post the workouts.

I hope you all have a great workout today and a nice day with your family and friends. Rain here almost all week :( Good time to pack i guess.

I just got done with the 2nd yoga workout from 3 Day Refresh. I am still really tight in my waist so I used my foam roller for a few to loosen it up a bit, it did help a lot. I then did the yoga workout. It is only 30 minutes, but it's a good one. I was looking at the other yoga series BB has and I think I'm going to try a few from the 3-Week Yoga Retreat. That one looks good to and they are only around 30 minutes. I might do one of those tomorrow.

Good workouts everyone!!!

Jolie -good for you for donating all that stuff. Glad you hiring a moving company for all the heavy stuff. Moving is tough. The VA hospital loves us too :) We been donating a ton of stuff to them. I also donate a lot of household stuff bigger ideas like refrigerator/washer/paint & tools to habitat for humanity. Books I donated to our local library.

Debbie - I looked at the Yoga Retreat for next week. I also need to stretch my sore muscles. I hope you find some relieve soon. Have you made an appointment for your hamstring?

I will be back tomorrow. My husband is taking me out for dinner tonight :)

This mornings workout was Party Rock'n Step #2, 53 minutes, 372 calories, met 7.0, heart rate 143 average, 181 max, 4,552 steps and Coffey Fit Raw Core Movements, 24 minutes, heat rate 93 average, max 121, 79 calories, met 4.5, 161 steps. Total time 77 minutes, 451 calories, 4,713 steps.

Belinda, is it the taste that you do not like? Try mixing it into a smoothie or with vanilla whey. Also you could add a bit of stevia or some juice. I like it, but my favorite is the immunity tangerine. It seems the antioxidant one is the one most prevalent in the stores. I had some of the antioxidant one this morning. I only use about a half glass of water. and shake it up in a shaker. They have some effervescent tablets too, but they do not have as many nutrients in them.

Jolie, great workout! I don't know why it feels so good to get rid of stuff. We have got rid of loads of stuff. Our attic is completely empty now. For some reason every time we moved we threw the same stuff in the attic and it would sit till the next move. Why have it?? We did carefully go through every box and container and now we have plastic totes that house pretty much what is kept and they are on the shelving in the garage for ease of getting to since there are things there that we would want, like our Christmas stuff, or luggage. Shoot, just moving books and clothing is a huge task. I only kept books that I thought would be read again and cookbooks I liked. I get most on my tablet anymore. Those things are heavy when put in boxes.

Debbie, maybe if you can keep up daily with stretching, yoga and rolling, things will get better. Nice that you have some options on Beach Body.

Today I did Cathe Live Twenty Five, wow! I was tired today from yesterdays workout so this was a tuff one to pick for today. I added some additional exercises at the end and I had to modify some of the lunging exercises with leg extensions and leg curls on my machines. Workout was 1 hour and 10 minutes and I burned 534 calories. I haven't lost any weight but I am surely slimming down. My core area is leaner that it has been in years. I have lost some muscle mass but I am ok with that since I want to be leaner now that Im older. I have way less injuries now that im not lifting heavy.

Happy Sunday. We have our home inspection today at 3pm so I have to start cleaning up this mess!

I just got done with one of the workouts from the 3-Week Yoga Retreat. I really need to start doing this daily but I just don't have the time. My body is still so tight. I know its been two weeks since I've done yoga because of being sick, but I would think my body should be a bit better by now. It's not. I enjoyed this one, it was Day 2 Stretch I think. It was 30 minutes and the stretches focused on the hips, hamstrings and chest. Great workout.

Sorry I don't have time for personals, I'm heading out to get my hair cut. Be back tomorrow!!

Today I too a rest day.

Jolie - WTG, on Cathe Live Twenty Five and cal burn.

Debbie - glad you liked the yoga today.

Diane - to be fair, I only used one packet and tucked it away. Kinda forgot about it, lol. I been drinking it after I reading it on here, lol. I will get used to the taste. I will try to mix it in smoothies or juice. Thanks for the recommendations. I looked in WM today, they only had the one I already bought at Costco.

Roselyn - great job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone!

Good morning,

This week is my recovery week. I walked 5 miles this morning. I will do a stretch later.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.