Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for April 2019

Good morning,

D47 Total Body Core is done.

Diane - it's HiiT. You do one high Hiit, followed by one low Hiit, than you do a core exercise. All the HiiT workouts are jump ropes, different variation. I like this one a lot. They do show modifications. I do all the HiiT on my rebounder.

I will be back later for personals. Getting ready for a walk.

Reactions: WD
I forgot to check in yesterday :( I was really so with DOMS so I went for a walk to nose around my new neighborhood. Holy smokes the hills are butt burners!!!!! I could barely breath by the time I got to the top of them, but boy oh boy, you should see the view of the ocean! I went 2.3 miles and burned 439 calories. I have shin splints today because walking down hills that steep will always do it to me. Today I did Yvette's Step with Stability ball and I thought that I would die, but in a good way :) Puke status workout for sure. I had to sub some of the plank exercises with other core or even leg exercise and I had an awesome workout. This is hands down the hardest one that I have tried thus far and one of my favorites so far. Workout was 1 hour and 15 minutes and I burned 728 calories. So far in the next additional 15 minutes I have burned 100 calories in after burn:) My average heart rate was 130 and max was 177. I am dripping wet and Loving Life!

Debbie, I love the workout that you I just did of Cathe Live. I was really sore because I really upped the weights compared to Cathe and I was feeling it. I too love Warrior kickboxing, that is my favorite kickboxing workout. I would do it but my hip flexors get really tight when I kick box so I have not done it lately. However, I will start again soon because I do miss that workout. My upper body gets really toned when I use my 1# gloves. I love God and I pray everyday. I put my kids in Catholic High School so they would get more religion in their lives and to be a conservative thinker. Boy did it work. They both went to mass one day a week in school and it was very beneficial. They also prayed before every class I love that, you just cant get that in other schools today. Also, it was a really republican school that pushed God and conservative ideas. Imagine that!

Diane Sue, read what I wrote to Debbie above about God. I love that all of us are Godly people! Nice job on the workouts lately, you are kickin butt!

I have to run but will be back later. I know you all are killing it in the gym today, were all going to look so good this summer in our shorts and tank tops:)

Have a nice day.

Belinda, Great job on the workout today. How much more of this workout series do you have to do still? What are you going to do next?

I have to say the Yvette workouts along with Cathe live have gotten me in great shape.. I have lost quite a bit of weight, I actually had to go and change my workout cloths this morning when I started my workout because they are too loose and started to fall off when doing jumping jacks:) My sports bras are so loose now. Yeah! What kind of results are you getting?

Jolie - today was day 47, total day's are 80 day's. I am starting phase 3 next week.There is an additional week. I belief I have 5 or 6 weeks to go. Not sure what DH and I will do next. DH wants to do high reps next? Haven't figured it out yet. Yeah, on the weight loss. Keep up the good work. I just can't do their high impact workouts. Make sure you stretch your legs with those hills. The view must be breathtaking.

Belinda, believe it or not Yvette’s workouts are not high impact, no more than Cathe’s cardio workouts:). Actually, they are much easier on me than Cathe Live cardio workouts that is why I am doing them:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.