Hardcore check in for March 2017

Today I could not bring myself to lift - do you all believe that? So I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. I feel so much better when I do cardio. So I did this and feel good. :)

Workout was 40 minutes, I ran 2.8 miles, burned 284 calories (TM said 366) and went 5674.

Roselyn - Sure, I will share my worksheets when I get them planned. I should have it done by Sunday. Nice workout!

Diane Sue - I also have a plate that has holes in it like Sergie's. It's cool and easy to hang onto.

Jolie - Hope you are enjoying your rest week!!!

Have a great Friday and weekend!

This morning I did Bulk Legs

Front to back lunge
12,10,8 reps 14,15,16#

Squat
15,12,8,8,12,15 reps 23,25,26,26,25,23#

Full to 1/2 Sumo
5 reps 5X 30#

Split Squat
15,12,8,8,12,15 35,40,45,45,40,35#

Stiff Legged Deadlift
15,12,8,8,50,55,56,55#
Alt, Side Lunge
10reps 3X I used 15's

Calf Raise
50 reps 2X 33#

Then after lunch I did Bulk Arms -Don't know what came over me :)
Standing Curl
15,12,8,812,15 reps 14,15,16,16,15,14#

Tricep Extension
15,12,8,8 reps 23,25,26,25#

Barbell Curl
5 reps 5X 30#

Skull Crusher
15,12,8,8,26,28,30,28 barbell

Hammer Curl
15,12,8,8,12,15 reps 14,15,16,16,15,14 #

Tricep Kickbacks
15,12,8,8,12,15 reps 13,14,15,15,14,13#

some ab work

I am loving my active recovery week! Today I walked outside for 6 miles outside and I burned 629 calories. I hit my 10,000 steps before 9 am today. It is noon now and I am at 18,000 steps. I think I might have my best week for steps since I got my Fitbit last spring. I should get my weekly update today.

Debbie, I don't feel like lifting either. Cardio really gets the endorphins going and it makes me in such a good mood. I really feel like I have accomplished more with cardio than lifting. I love lifting but sometimes just some good old cardio is good too!

Roselyn, nice workout!!! That looks like a killer! I might follow Debbie's rotation as well, I will defiantly check it out.

Diane Sue, My mom is home from the hospital and both of my parents are on the mend. Thanks for inquiring about them. I slept better last night so I am feeling much better. I am a stress ball, it is very crippling. I am taking a lot of B vitamins to help me with the stress. Walking helps me too, its not too hard and it really calms me now.

I hope you all have a nice day, it is absolutely beautiful here today. Spring has sprung!

Today I did not have a lot of time. My Fit Bit had a firmware update that was supposed to take 10 minutes and it took way longer. I ended up using my Polar for the warm up. Then somehow I turned the Fit Bit off 27 minutes into the workout so I am glad I used the Polar and the Map My Fitness App still picked up my heart rate and calories. We had our appointment and then went to Home Depot. It took so long there. They had to go back in the back and pull down the toilet we wanted for the bathroom. Then there was flooring to pick out. |
Anyway, I did Suzanne Bowen Bounce, after a warm up from Ice Metabolic workout, arms and abs, cardio, total body, and stretch, 61 minutes total with the warm up 288 calories. I really like the SB workout, I really wanted to do the whole thing but no time today. I started with 5's and used them for most of it but I did drop to 3's for a couple of those shoulder segments.
I did the FIt BIt Firmware Update this morning and now the Fit Bit is giving me negative calories off of my exercise calories for my steps on My Fitness Pal :confused: I do not like that.

Jolie, I am glad to hear that your mom is home and they are doing better. I have been a stress ball. I started a B 100 complex and a separate B12 supplement along with extra C and an ALA/ALC formula to help with stress and the nerve damage repair that is still giving me problems since that biopsy nightmare. Bone Broth Protein from Dr Axe (This is good stuff and I got a 20.00 discount the other day getting more of it with the Collagen as well) I am hoping this helps me ride out the stresses. I tend to be a worrywart and over think every thing. It helps nothing and usually works out better than I am imagining.

Debbie, I think the cardio helps lift the spirits where I don't find that the strength work really does that. It was probably good for you to do the cardio today and take a break day from strength.

Roselyn, great job on the weights.

Today I walked outside for 6.75 miles. I walked for 2 hours and I burned 817 calories. It is such a beautiful day and I got up and out early to enjoy it. My feet are sore today. Yesterday I walked over 11 miles, 23,000 steps.

I am thinking about what I will do next week. I might do the first week of STS Meso 3 and walk or kick box the other days. The rep range is 8 reps per set, but I might do 10 reps instead. Since the weather is so nice lately, walking is nice. When I get some sunshine my mood picks up. I guess I am sick of being inside for the winter.

I hope you all have nice workouts today!

Today I did Cardio Slam with the abs followed by Barre Amped Bounce Booty Bounce and stretch, 87 minutes, 563 calories. Got to run. I will try to check back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.