Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

GYM STYLE 2 GYM STYLE 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs' started by iamfirmin, Jan 31, 2013.

1. iamfirmin Cathlete

I love STS.. but I absolutely love GYM STYLE
    we have been waiting for a Gym Style 2

2. bettyboop2013 New Member

Gym Style 2

I 2nd that - I have just started using Gym style workouts and I love them. Gym Style 2 would be awesome :D

3. Stebby Cathlete

Ha ha, great timing! I have been doing the Gym Styles all week (did GS Legs twice during the week!!) and was thinking how much I love those workouts. I am nice and sore today. Would love to have more like them!

Stebby

4. Viola1625 Cathlete

I have been eye balling the gym style split. For you, what sets it above the STS? I've seen some of the clips, but would love more feedback on this series !! (-:

5. Stebby Cathlete

It's not above STS, it's just different. They are both terrific workouts. STS is meant to be a multi-month commitment whereas Gym Styles can be used in a more ad-hoc fashion or for shorter rotations. I like variety so although I loved STS, I need to be in the right mindset to make the long commitment required to get the most out of it.

Stebby

6. ASand Cathlete

I would love this too!!