Great customer service!

catoclio

I was totally and pleasantly surprised to receive the new LITE series yesterday, so soon after ordering and on my birthday! I enjoyed the Body Weight and Bands workout--working through tennis elbow issues and I think it actually helped. Of course, I'm looking forward to the rest of the workouts and the day when I'm healed and back up to my regular weight load. I've been doing Cathe workouts for a couple of decades, and now as an old, these LITE workouts are perfect, even though I've found ways to modify most (if not all) of Cathe's hardest workouts to keep them in the rotation for variety. Thanks, Cathe and gang!

Where is the free User’s Guide for the Lite series. Received my DVDs yesterday but no user guide and I don’t see one online....HELP

I was totally and pleasantly surprised to receive the new LITE series yesterday, so soon after ordering and on my birthday! I enjoyed the Body Weight and Bands workout--working through tennis elbow issues and I think it actually helped. Of course, I'm looking forward to the rest of the workouts and the day when I'm healed and back up to my regular weight load. I've been doing Cathe workouts for a couple of decades, and now as an old, these LITE workouts are perfect, even though I've found ways to modify most (if not all) of Cathe's hardest workouts to keep them in the rotation for variety. Thanks, Cathe and gang!

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and most especially for your loyal support over the decades ❤️ Good luck working through your tennis elbow ..it’s long and tedious and very annoying but does eventually go away.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.