Grateful - a bit personal & long.

cocob1

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and Crew - both in front of the camera and behind the scenes.
This new series came at a time in my life when I really needed it.
I had another "ding dang" medical issue this past Spring and it set me physically back to square one. I've recovered from injuries before and those were though but this was worse for me. I developed Allergy Induced Asthma and it wasn't correctly diagnosed for 3 months. I'd drag my self to my job and then crawl in bed. I couldn't even vacuum! I had no AIR! Never had anything like that in my life!
After months of different Dr's & tests for other things I finally found out what was wrong. After getting help for the Asthma I could only do the "easy" workouts that came with the Fit Tower, OT and some workouts for "Seniors".
I added the Cathe Beginner Rotation a few weeks ago. I'm so happy that I have all my DVD's and Downloads going back to 2002 so I can jump back in with an appropriate rotation no matter what stage I'm at physically.
I did FT Boot Camp last week and FT Legs, Glutes and Core today. I'm not a Fitness Professional so I don't know the how and the why of what the new workouts do but I love them.
Thank goodness I ordered the Fit Tower with the "easy" workouts and bands because I needed them! They also helped me prepare for the FT Advanced workouts and the Intermediate/Advanced rotation that came with the Fit Tower Advanced User's Guide is perfect for the next step in my recovery.
Keep 'em coming!
I feel stretched and balanced ... inside and out.
Hugs all around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.