GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hallo everyone,

Dream Body Hustle HIIT is done. That one mad me sweat like crazy.

Sherry - yes, that's a lot of STS! There will be another 2 month of STS on the end of the rotation, lol. You are kicking butt with those workouts.

Heidi - where are you?

See you all tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Hey Belinda! Thank you for thinking of me!
I haven't been doing too much lately due to a neck,shoulder and back issue. I am currently in PT for it.
Work and heavy lifting has really done a number on my. I am aching so bad!

I have been trying those yoga workouts you recommended to stretch things out. I am doing the gentle yoga, flexibility, Yin yoga etc.
Just going really easy.
I think for cardio this week I have done 1 bike and 1 run plus a trail walk this past weekend.

Nothing today but work. :/

Awesome job on your STS workouts!!!! High Five to you!

Happy Wednesday!

Tuesday - DH's b-day. Went out to dinner after work, so no wo.
Today - Went to another class. Lots of HiiT - box jumps, battle ropes, rowing, etc. Fun, and very little ab work - which is great 'cause I'm still feeling Sunday's wo.

Belinda - That is a lot of STS, and I'm sure you'll want a break, so it's good you are doing that rotation.

Exhausted. See ya tomorrow.

Hey Sherry!
Happy belated Birthday to your DH!
Wow! Awesome job on your workouts too!

I hope to get back to regular workouts as soon as my pain issues subside. Lots of stretching required for sure!

Hi everyone,

Late check in for me. I did Dream Body Hard Core and Cathe Fit Tower Premix : Timesaver #1: Warm Up + Rounds 1-4 + Stretch 34:38.

Sherry - Happy birthday to your husband :) Hope he had a great day.

Heidi - so sorry to hear about your neck,shoulder and back issue. Please be careful! I hope the PT is helping you . Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope the stretching/yoga is helping you.

That's it for me today. Have a great evening.

Happy Sunday!

I gave blood on Thursday, so no wo.
On Friday I was still exhausted, so nothing then either.
Saturday I went to ballet for the first time in a while, and wow, it was soooo hard!
Today took the dogs separately for brisk walks - much easier to go faster when I take them separately. After the last walk, the boil water alert was lifted, which we had been living with all week due to a water main break, so that was the rest of the afternoon. Have never had to deal with one of those before. This evening we went to visit the kids for dinner. I am now ready for bed.

Belinda - Keep going! You are doing awesome! How big are those biceps these days?

Heidi - Hope you feel better quickly.

I'm exhausted. Hope you had a good one. Good night.

Hey everyone,

STS D4 + STB LB is done.

Does anyone own a JumpSport? If so, do you like? Or is it a wast of $$? Do you use it with Cathe's workouts?

Sherry - thank you! Hope you feel better.

Heidi - fell better soon.

Have a great day, everyone.

Good morning,

Today will be a rest day for me. I am going to DC shortly. It's my DD's 32nd birthday. DH and I will staying until tomorrow. I am sure, I will get all my steps in today. We have a fulfilled day planed for her :)

Happy Halloween, everyone.!

Morning!

Sunday: Yoga Flexibility
Mon: yard clean up after the storm mess
PT later in the day
Tues: My Mom's appt and took her out for breakfast.
Work

Today:
13.1 Training run today
Yoga Gentle to stretch out

At home working today.

New yoga program has 2 bad DVD's that won't play so far. :/ Bummed for sure

Belinda: Happy Birthday to your Dear Daughter! Have a great time!

Sherry: Wow sorry about the water issue. :/
Sounds like a nice time with the kids and catching up.

Getting better slowly. I went to PT Monday and my range of motion is getting better.
Sticking to yoga stretching for now and no weights for at least the next 2 months.

Happy Wednesday ladies!
Have a great one!
Heidi

Hi everyone,

I am home again. We had a blast in DC :) Ate way to much food. We went to Georgetown for a nice Italian restaurant, I ate way too much :) That place was crowded. I did get almost 18K yesterday :) Boy, we walked a lot!

Today I did STS D5.

Heidi - thank you!!

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals. Good night, everyone.

Morning!

Belinda: Welcome Home! Great job on your steps! :)

Today's Workout just completed:
Yoga Strength from 108 days The Ultimate Yogi: Wow that was good and did test me for sure! Thank you for the recommendation for this series Belinda! I like it very much.

Hey Sherry! How is your week going?

Off to shower and errands.

Have a great one!
Heidi

Hi everyone,

I did a KB workout from YT :) Needed something different today. I also did SBF LB workout.

Heidi - thanks you!

Sherry - hope all is well

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Been a bit off track this week. Weather messing with my commutes, and it's just rain. What will it be when there's snow?! So just dog walks and no weight work. Haven't been able to get to Crossfit either. Plan to this weekend.

Belinda - So glad your day with DD for her birthday was enjoyable. That's a lot of walking! No, a rebounder is one of the things we do not have. Not sure we'd use it.

Heidi - Glad you are feeling better and making progress. Love UY. He's got a 30 min program also, but it's download only so I haven't bought it yet. Keep doing it - it is amazing how it does challenge you.

Plans are to be back later to post after my wo. See you then.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Jessica Smith 6 Weeks Turnaround Interval walk, that's it. I got rid off more stuff in my basement today. I have a huge industrial shelves in my storage area, it's half empty :D It helps, if DH helps. We decided together what goes and what we keep.

I talked to my sister in Germany today, I told her about all my workout dvd's and that Cathe is having another pre order. She was like "who buys/has still dvd's?" LOL! She said, you don't need them...get rid off them. That really made me think!

Have a great evening.

Hi all!

Made it to ballet this morning. Wonderful wo, but my hips were really feeling it. Will get better as I keep going.

Belinda - Yay for the shelf space! Hey, I still have dvd's! Not quite into downloading everything yet. Will get there . . . eventually.

Everything done before the thunderstorms, and now to just next inside for the evening. Hope you are having a good one.

Happy Sunday!

Made it to CF Bootcamp class this morning. Totally kicked my butt. Reality check on where I am for fitness. Regularity will only make me stronger.

Rainy yet again here. Good day to clean things up inside. Hope you are having a good one.

Hallo everyone,

Today I did more purging and SBF Relaxation Stretch, 30m. I am so glad I signed up again, missed her workouts. That stretch was wonderful.!

Sherry - good job today.

Have a great evening.

Happy Monday!

Up at 5 this morning to take big dog for a brisk walk (in total darkness) to get some energy out of her. Leg DOMS from yesterday - big time. Not looking forward to tomorrow's. Took dogs for walk again this evening (again in total darkness), and then had to get a few things done that didn't happen over the weekend - including ordering another reflective dog vest.

Belinda - Great job on STS. You rock!

Completely exhausted. Good night.

Hi girls,

Today I walked 3 miles (indoors) + SBF Upper Core + Cardio & Weights, 23m. The UB core was tough, lots of planks.

Sherry - good job on your walk. That's a great idea ordering reflective dog vest. Do you bring a flash light too?

Good job, everyone.

Hi all!

Didn't get in the brisk walk with the dog this morning, but did make it happen this evening. Then finally broke out Master Hammer & Chisel. Did Chisel Balance, and WOW, that was a LOT of balance work. Hardly used much weight 'cause I was wobbling all over the place. Definitely another reality check on where I am fitness-wise. Looking forward to trying more dvd's.

Belinda - I be that UB work was tough - you just did STS yesterday! We have headlamps, so that helps when we walk in the dark - let's the hands hold a dog and pick up after them without balancing the flashlight, too. We have lots of reflective gear from running, so about time that we'd get it for the dogs.

Tomorrow night is dog training so that will be a rest day. She's coming along, but we still have a ways to go for where we want to be, so we're doing it a bit longer.

Catch ya Thursday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.