GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hello!

Happy Birthday Belated to you Sherry! ♥

I hope that you are having a good weekend. :)

Yesterday was a walk with tomy DD for 3.75 miles. :) Her birthday was yesterday too.
Very busy day for sure.

Today:
SSOD speed spin 32 min. 9.60 miles
SSOD Stretch.

Out for breakfast with my DD and DH before she had to head back home.

Have a great Sunday!
BBL
Heidi

Happy Sunday!

Half Marathon is done. Didn't really have it in me to train this time, but I had fun. Now so ready to get back to weights!

Heidi - Great wo's today. Enjoy your time with your DD.

Waving Hi to Belinda! I'm sure you're crushing it today, too.

Now, nap time, and this will definitely be a recovery week.

Hallo everyone,

Today I did Ultimate Yogi Cardio. That was tough one. I couldn't see myself doing the program as is, but doing a dvd here and there is fine. These workouts are advanced. I also did SBF BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner Cardio Sculpt. For some reason, that workout isn't listed in the SBF 21 day rotation? Weird!

Sherry - congrats on your marathon! That's amazing!

Heidi - happy birthday to your DD. Good job on your workouts.

That's it for me today. Have a great Sunday.

Hi everyone,

This week is my recovery week. I did workout this morning, just getting around to post. I did SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt Sleek & Toned Shoulders + Abs Blast + Stretch. This one didn't had a warm up, she did a short warm up with the Sleek & Shoulders. My abs were on fire after the ab blast. I really like this one so far. I am not sure about the other BC and Cardio Fat Burn? I also decided not to do week 3 of the rotation, since she repeated BC, BA. I already did all those dvd's. My goal is to get as many dvd's before the end of the year. Once I am done with Fire Extreme I will go switch it up with other barre dvd's.

I also did Sweat Lap Batalicious = 30 min. Very fun tabata style workout. I am not following the schedule that came with the dvd's. They have you do 2 workouts on each day for 21 day's. Can't wait to try all the others.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Happy Monday!

Tonight's wo was lots of rolling followed by StretchMax. Needed all of it, but overall a quick recovery from yesterday. And this whole week will be a recovery week.

Belinda - I love UY! Especially the Flexibility dvd. I love that you are trying to work some more through your dvd collection. What's the year end goal? Good luck!

Time for some more needed rest. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Sweat Lap Dream Booty + SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt TB Sculpt is done.

Sherry - I like UY too. They are just long. No wonder a lot of people don't like the set. It doesn't border me, it's like a live class. Good job yesterday.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Tonight I decided to give the UB a little love with UB Trisets. Forgot how many unique moves are in that one. I should pull it out more often.

Belinda - I agree they are long, which is why I probably don't do them as often either, but they are definitely excellent wo's every time I do.

DH still on after marathon carb load. Making another round of grilled cheese. But it doesn't get his hips and thighs like it does mine.

Be back tomorrow again. See ya then.

Hi ladies,

Today I did SBF BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt Thigh & Seat - 17 Minutes plus Sweat Lab Foxing.

Sherry - UB Trisets is a great workout. I will play with them in a few month. Good job!

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

Tonight I did To the Mat, which was a good leg wo to do without weights, but still worked the legs enough.

Belinda - That's right, you are doing the body building rotation, right? So you will do them in a few months. I'll be interested to learn about your gains with this rotation.

Getting back in wo mode - feeling good. Be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone.

I did Sweat Lab Gorgeous Guns plus 3 mile walk this morning. I also did CleanMax afterwards. I am beat.

Sherry - officially I am starting the Bodybuilding rotation on Monday, I am also still pyramiding STS down at the same time. I know it sounds confusing :) Like I said, I am starting the Bodybuilding rotation on Monday and it will finish it end of June 2018. I will keep you updated on my gains. I am really excited.

Good job, everyone.

Happy Thursday!

Today I did Afterburn. Yes - another day in a row. I'm on a roll here, for me that is! Happy to be back with Cathe.

Belinda - That sounds like a great arm wo. Was it? Yes, I am rather confused about your rotation, but I am sure you know what you are doing. Go for it!

That's it for today. Be back tomorrow.

Good evening,

I ended up taking a rest day today. My kids are here for the weekend. Not sure, if I get a workout in tomorrow. We have a busy day planned.

Good job on your workouts, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

Friday - ran by the pet store to get a leash, ended up coming home with a cat. They have rescues there, and DH bonded quickly with a sweetheart, so that was that.

Saturday - took younger dog for an energetic brisk walk for 2 miles followed with raking leaves. Younger dog (keep in mind she's 5 years old) needs to be exerting more energy, but since she can run 4 miles at an 8 minute pace with DH, I need to power walk her right now until she gets used to my pace, then we'll build from there.

Sunday - so, I decided to get a groupon for Cross Fit to get my motivation back. Went to my first class today. Wow! Forgot how a live class can push you. I've been doing DVD's for so long. Today was all core. Think P90X Abs intensity for 45 minutes. I'm going to need a corset to be able to sit tomorrow. Lol! I'm doing the lo level, which is all metabolic conditioning. No where near ready to the lifting they do. I plan to go 2x per week. This is going to be a very good compliment to working at home.

Belinda - Hope you are enjoying your visit with your kids.

Enjoy the beautiful fall weekend!

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. We had a blast.

Today I did STS M1 D1. I am almost done with the STS pyramid down rotation. Today I also started the official Cathe Bodybuilding rotation, once I am done with M1 I will pyramid up STS again.

This is what I been been doing:

M1, M2, M3, M2, M1 (which I started today), M2, M3. Hope this makes sense :) Than I start with the GS's and so on.

That's it for me today.

Sherry - good job on your cross fit workout. Live workouts can really make a difference. Enjoy!

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Happy Monday!

Woke up at 5 a.m. to get the new dog out for a power walk. She really needs the exercise, and that's when we need to do it before I go to work, so pulled out the reflective vest, leash and headlamp and went for 2 very quick miles. Keeping her at a fast walk now as she learns my "slow" pace, compared to DH's, then we'll work in jogs, and finally running. My core has been really aching today, in a good way, so needed to do something and did Skogg 101 for kb's - short and not too intense. Wondering how bad the 2nd day DOMS will be tomorrow. ;)

Belinda - That's a lot of STS. Keep rockin' it! Yes, a live class is a very good change of pace.

Hope you had a good one. It's bedtime, 'cause there's an early start again tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung Premixes: 4. Rock Steady Hard Core = 50 min is done.

Sherry - yes, that's a lot of STS :) This is the rotation I am doing right now:
M1, M2, M3, M2, M1, M2, M3. GS for a month, Low Impact for 2 weeks, 4DS for 4 weeks, Shock Cardio for 2 weeks, than I will do M2 and M3 again :) I think I need a break from STS once I am done with my rotation, lol!

I will be back later.

Happy Wednesday!

Tuesday - DH's b-day. Went out to dinner after work, so no wo.
Today - Went to another class. Lots of HiiT - box jumps, battle ropes, rowing, etc. Fun, and very little ab work - which is great 'cause I'm still feeling Sunday's wo.

Belinda - That is a lot of STS, and I'm sure you'll want a break, so it's good you are doing that rotation.

Exhausted. See ya tomorrow.

Hallo everyone,

Dream Body Hustle HIIT is done. That one mad me sweat like crazy.

Sherry - yes, that's a lot of STS! There will be another 2 month of STS on the end of the rotation, lol. You are kicking butt with those workouts.

Heidi - where are you?

See you all tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Hallo ladies,

I done my workout this morning, just getting around to post. Today I did STS D3 Legs and a short walk.

Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

I am tired, been cleaning/I also went through some stuff in my basement.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.