GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Today I did STS M2 D15 and Stretch Max#3. Lately I been playing/listening to my own favorite music :) Makes my workouts more enjoyable. I usefully like the music in STS. I figured I play my own this way I don't get bored with my very long rotation :p I also do this with all my walking workouts. Time flies!!!

Heidi - sorry to hear about your headaches. I hope the doc can find out what's causing it. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Have you been ever tested for sinus?

Sherry - what did you end up deciding? Enjoy your workout today.

Have a great Friday, everyone. I am also doing Clean Max :)

Hi everyone,

Today I did Kathy smith Cardio Knockout Aerobox Workout. I was very surprised and it was very fun workout :)

that's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Quick update on Brawler! He has diarrhea since midnight again :( We have an appointment with the vet at noon. to I think he needs to go on antibiotic or something? I talked to my neighbor yesterday, she told me she had to take her dog to the vet for diarrhea. Not sure what is going on?

I just come back from the vet. We got in quickly. He has to take antibiotics and probiotic powder to sprinkle on his food. She also took some test, I will get the results on Tuesday. Instead me cooking up a lot of chicken and rice she recommend Hills Prescriptions diet for Digestive care. I bought a few cans at the vet for a few day's. This safe me time going to the grocery store and buy chicken, than cook it.

BBL!

Hi all!

It's been unseasonably hot here for the past several days. Just walking the dogs in the evening is wearing them and me out, so no other workouts other than that.

Today, I did a 10K while DH did a half marathon. It was unbearably hot and very hilly, so we were both basically trashed for the rest of the day. Did get some chicken and asparagus grilled and steamed some cauliflower, so have a bit of meal prep done for the week.

Decided after a few goes at ICE wo's, that I am not ready for STS right now, and I'll be starting with ICE for the next three weeks. That will be a good balance heading into the half marathon, which I'll be run/walking.

Belinda - hope Brawler starts to feel better quickly. Those prescriptions foods do seems to help, although are rather pricey. But my babies are worth it when we need it. Good idea playing your own music when you are bored with that in the DVD. You are doing so awesome in your big planned rotation.

Heidi - Hope the tests help figure how to help you with the headaches. Do what you can when you can. You do have a lot going on.

That's it for today. We're wiped and hitting in very early for us. enjoy the rest of your evening. Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

Yesterday I ended up taking a complete rest day. Today I did STS D15.

Diane Sue - thank you! She thinks some types of parasites. I will get the results tomorrow. Last night was the first night, he slept through the night. I slept on my couch with Brawler in my living room. My living room is on the main floor and lot closer to the front door. Our bedroom is on the 2nd floor too far to get him outside right away. Better safe than sorry :) I am glad I took him in, I couldn't take it anymore. I took him outside every hours. Yes, the prescriptions foods is very pricey. You can buy everything besides the antibiotic on Amazon. Looked it up right away for the next time, lol

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Happy Monday!

ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox tonight. Really like doing a kickbox after a hard running day because it really helps loosen up the whole body. And it happened to be the first dvd in the rotation, so definitely luck. DH did it with me. Cathe is much "dancier" than Tony, but he hung in there.

Belinda - So glad Brawler slept through the night. I do the same thing for my fur babies when they need it. Yep, spoil them. You are in full swing with STS - keep up the excellent work!

Back at it tomorrow. See ya then.

Hi everyone,

Finally got my workout in. I did Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung Premixes: 2. Rock Steady Hard = 50 min

The vet called. Brawler test come back negative :) They think he had a virus or a stomach problems. They still want me to give him the antibiotics. Last night he slept through the night again. They only time he woke me up was at 4 a.m. He needed to go outside :) No diarrhea!! Hope it stays that way.

Sherry - I love ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox :) Good job yesterday.

Nice job, everyone. BBL!

Happy Tuesday!

ICE CUB tonight. Good enough challenge tonight with all that plank work at the end.

Belinda - So glad that Brawler is feeling better and the tests came back negative. And I'm sure that means you are feeling better, too, and got a work out in. Good job!

Tomorrow is a dog training night, so probably won't get a chance to stop by, but I'll be back at it on Thursday. See ya then.

Hi Sherry,

STS M2 D17 Legs and Cathe TB Stretching #1 is done.

Thanks you, Sherry! Nice job on your weight workout yesterday.

Hallo Heidi :)

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hey girls,

Done my workouts easier, just getting around to post. I did Afterburn Premixes: 1. Express (Single Intervals 1 - 10) - 32:10 plus Intensity premix #9 Timesaver - HiiT (Low) + Boot Camp - 35:49. I also did 10MS Blast off Belly Fat with Susanne Bowen
AB RIPPER.

Great job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Hello and Good Evening!

I am soooo sore all over! STS is getting me good!
Sunday was Chest and Back
Tuesday Plyo legs or was it Monday? LOL! I can't remember!
Wed. Rest day but I managed a 3 mile run before baby care.
Thurs. Run over a mile. T

Today was a spin WO and abs from BR.

Tomorrows plan
STS disc 27 for bi,tri and shoulders. I may have to skip the shoulders however. They are already fried! EEK!

Belinda: Great job on your STS WO!
So glad that your pup's tests came back ok. PHEW!

Sherry: Nice WO with ICE!

OK off to dinner!
Have a great evening!
Heidi

Hi everyone,

Turbo Fire EZ 55 plus stretch 10 is done.

Heidi - are you doing STS? Nicely done.

Sherry - hope you have a wonderful weekend.

That's it for me today.

Hi guys,

Today I did The Ultimate Yogi D1 Cross Training and 3 mile walk. I broke out a little sweat with The Ultimate Yogi Cross Training :) It was long but great workout.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.

Hello and Good Morning!

Today is Disc 1 of STS. I am following the undulating rotation.

I have been super sore since I started this rotation last week.

Work, family and life in general are keeping me pretty busy.

Saturday was a trip to Maine to see my Brother that had a stroke. He is in ICU presently. Hopefully he will be moved to his own room this week.

Sunday was cooking day for the week ahead. I also finally got out in the yard to do some weeding. We have had so much rain lately that everything is over grown and out of control.

Today is work as usual. AFTER MY WORKOUT of course. LOL!

Have a great day and workout ladies!

Belinda: Your yogi workout sounds great! Is this a DVD by any chance or a class? Great job on your 3 mile walk too!

Waving hello to Sherry! Busy lady indeed I am sure!

OK off to it!
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Oh thank you Belinda! I will check them out for sure! I need more stretching in my life!

I finished my planned STS Disc 1 workout. It felt great and had to up some of the weights. YEAH!

At work now....booooo ;)

Have a great one ladies!
Heidi

Hi guys,

Today I did STS M2 W3 D19 + TB Stretching #3 w/stability ball + SBF Warm Up +*Seat Work + Stretch*=*35m. SBF has a 21 Day rotation which used these dvd's:
BarreAmped (BA)
BarreAmped Bootcamp (BC)
BarreAmped Cardio Fat Burner (C)
BarreAmped Fire Extreme Sculpt (F)
BarreAmped Strengthen & Stretch (S)

I will try to follow the rotation, the workouts are short. I like barre workouts and kinda miss it. And it gives me an opportunity to play around with my SB dvd's :)

I also forgot to mention, I am pyramiding STS down. Once I am done with M1, I also started officially the Bodybuilding rotation. I will only do M1 once :) Than M2, M3.

Heidi - your are welcome! Good job with D1 and have fun with your rotation.

Hallo Sherry!

That's it for me today. Have a great Monday!

Hi all! Happy Monday!

Got way off track with wo's. Lots of house/yard work over the weekend, and just exhausted today. Sometimes, I think wo's are easier than yard work. ;)

Belinda - You continue to cruise through! Your new rotation sounds interesting. Will be interesting to see how you meld STS with SBF. Let us know how it works. I also like UY, especially the flexibility ones, though lately we've been using more of the Yoga for Runners after runs (and a bit short than UY).

Heidi - Prayers for your brother's recovery. Which STS undulating are you doing? Go for it.

Time to hit the sack, and plans to get with it tomorrow. See ya then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.