GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone,

Today I did Rapid Fire 3 w/Susan Chung premix 1# Rock Steady = 40 min.

Sherry - thanks you!Nice job today.

Heidi - good job as well.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi all!

Outside this morning for interval sprints.

Belinda - Good job on your work out this morning. I'm not familiar with Susan Chang, but she seems to have also quite the premix selection on her wo's.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Now off to get everything done that didn't happen yesterday. Make it a good one.

Hi everyone,

Intensity DVD premix #8. Timesaver - Double HiiT and Boot Camp - 45:44 = DONE.

Sherry - have fun with your outside sprints.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

I am back. I also did Mobility RX workout #2 -Mark Lauren. That was a nice stretch! I like that he does them in 5 reps each/3 rounds. Each round he changed the exercise a little up.

Happy Monday!

Crazy day at work today, and dogs needed a bit more attention, so kept the workout shorter - LMPChallenge.

Belinda - Great wo's today. DH really like Mark Lauren, but I haven't done much of is stuff yet. Thought you might be going for dvd completion again, seeing your lists appear, but then I remembered you have a heavy lifting plan. Enjoy your recovery week.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Enjoy your evening. We're at it again tomorrow.

Hey ladies,

I walked 3 miles this morning and did Dance HiiT by Jazzercise premix #3 Dance Hiit Pure Strength = 19 min. I don't know why I took me that long to finish that dvd? They are pure fun and the music is awesome :) I really need to make a note to rotate this one into my rotation.

I am thinking doing a stretch later?

Sherry - I do like Mark Lauren workouts. I was prepared for the workout 1 to be all upper body weight workouts since I did STS upper body the day before. You should give them a try. Good job yesterday.

D will be back later.

I am back! Needed a stretch, my muscles are tight. Couldn't decide on a workout, so I pulled out The Trainer's Edge: Long and Lean Yoga. Haven't done that one in years simply....because it super tough! :). I will pull all the other Trainer Edge soon.

Hi everyone,

Today I did Your Body Breakthru Rockin' Body Cardio Jam - Michelle Dozois - 1. 30-MINUTE EXPRESS. There is another 51 min cardio on that dvd, wasn't in the mood to work that hard today. The express was a lot of fun.

Good job, everyone on your workouts. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday - no wo. Was an very early day at work that also became a late day.
Today - again, no wo. Dog training night.

Belinda - Still making keep/give away piles with your dvd's? ;)

Tomorrow is a run day - be back then.

Hi everyone.

Today I did Kathy Smith - Cardio Knockout "Kickboxing Workout". Very fun kickboxing workout. There is another Aerobox workout and Tai Chi Energizer Workout on the same dvd, which I will do soon.

Sherry - yes, I am still making keep/give away piles with my dvd's! Not having a lot on the give away piles. I will post more workout dvd's soon. I had no regrets giving away the other dvd's. Maybe I just need to post them and see what happens. Have fun with dog training. How is that going?

Hallo Heidi!

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday my sinus was so messed up, I couldn't workout at all. My head was killing me all day long.
Today I did a walk and Yogalosophy with Mandy Ingber . I did the express yoga. I thought it was a relaxing yoga, turns out it was a total body strength one. I did like it. Everything was in 8 reps and another 8 reps. The stretch on the end was nice.

Tomorrow I will start the STS pyramid down rotation.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Been MIA the past few days. Work was just crazy last week, then a bit busy over the weekend with a headache that just wouldn't go away. Feeling much better today, so ready to go at it again. Missing Cathe and some heavy weight work, and might just decide to have a go with STS again. If I start now, I can finish a 3-1/2 month rotation by the end of this year. But need to add an extra day of LB, so have today to think about it.

Belinda - Looks like you finished out your recovery week and are ready to jump back into weights. Go for it! I'll enjoy hearing how working down is. Dog training going ok - we need to work more at home, so need to get my time in balance.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Be back tonight after I do get a wo in.

Hi there,

I am pyramiding STS down, I did D13 and Stretch Max #1 No Equipment.

Sherry - I have done the STS pyramid down rotation years ago and really liked it. I can't wait what you came up with :) Whatever you decide I am sure it's gonna be great. Why 2 leg workouts?

Have a great afternoon, everyone.

Got my rear in gear! ICE CLB. Forgot about all those blasts, so it was more cardio than expected, but hopefully it burned up some fat.

Belinda - Here you go with M2 again. As for 2 LB days - my body responds better with 2 lower body weight workouts, so that's what I'll somehow do. Just need some time to think.

Time to wind down and head to bed. Back at it tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Brawler is sick since this 2 a.m. this morning. He has diarrhea really bad :( It was so bad we had to steam clean the carpet in our bedroom at 2 a.m twice :) We called the vet and he recommend to give him Imodium, he still has bad diarrhea. He hasn't eating anything all day, I just made him chicken and rice. I hope this will help him. If it continues we have to take him to the vet in the morning.

Like I sad, I been up since 2 a.m with Brawler, I had no energy all day long. I only did a short walk that's it.

Sherry - got you! With all that running you do, I don't think you need to add more leg workouts! I am sure, your legs are lean.

You guys rocked your workouts.

Happy Tuesday!

Tonight I did ICE LIS. Was raining and just didn't want to get on the treadmill, so this was a nice cardio alternative.

Belinda - Hope Brawler is feeling better. I know how hard it is when the 4 legged kids get sick. Hope you are getting some rest, too. As much as you do, a day off is ok.

Tomorrow is a rest day - dog training. Be back the next day. Keep your spirits high.

Hi,

Today I did Your Body Breakthru Rockin' Body Cardio Jam - Michelle Dozois = 51 min. Not sure, why this dvd gets such a bad review? I had a blast with this one. Not sure why it took me that long to do that workouts.

Sherry- thanks! Brawler is doing better. Now he can't go potty :( I take him out every hour, but nothing. I am getting more sleep too. He lasted until 4 am today. Good choice yesterday.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Morning!

Terrible week for me with headaches again. I am not getting much done in the way of workouts. :/

Went to see my Doc yesterday. Will have some tests done soon. Had bloodwork yesterday.

Today I did do an easy TM run after my meds finally kicked in. 3 miles worth
Feeling ok right at the moment.

Heading off to work.

I hope you both are doing well. ♥

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.