GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Friday!

LM Pump & Burn done. House clean. Gotta shower quick.

Belinda - You are having fun with Zumba - good for you. But only "50" dvd's so far this year? ;)

Enjoy your evening!

Belinda - You are having fun with Zumba - good for you. But only "50" dvd's so far this year? ;)

Enjoy your evening![/QUOTE]

I know :p What's up with that:p Only "50 so far this year, lol. I just need a break from dvd's. Good job, girl!

Happy Sunday,

Yesterday was rest day. Today we walked the dogs. That's it. Staring M3 tomorrow.

Sherry - good job.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Happy Monday!

LM Pump & Shred tonight. Really worked the shoulders hard, along with everything else. Company is still here, but did my workout after work anyway.

Belinda - Yay for M3! You go!

Sleep - it's time. Back at it tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Morning!

Busy weekend with house chores etc.

Workouts:
Friday: SuperCuts
Sat: SS Ramped up upper body
Sunday: Almost a 5 mile run and ice abs #1

Yesterday was a rest day. I am sore!

Today's plan: LIS TriSets lower body: premix Total body.
I have lots of computer work ahead of me for today so I better get moving!

Awesome job on your workouts ladies!
Sherry: Glad you are able to get in yours even with company. :)

Belinda: Awesome job on your M3 W1 D25 chest & back workout! ^^^^^

Off to it!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Took a kickboxing class this morning.

Sherry - good job onLM Pump & Shred last night.

Heidi - good job on all your workouts.

That's it for me today.

Hey!

Back to report my WO is completed:
LIS Total body trisets/ premix express

Belinda: Great job on your Kickbox class this morning!

Off to more work stuff.
Have a great one!
Heidi

Hi all!

Tonight was sprint night. Legs felt like lead, so wasn't the greatest, but worked hard anyway and pushed myself. Also walked the dogs, but that's a daily occurrence. Company left this morning, so house is much quieter now.

Heidi - Busy weekend with chores and workouts. You are on top of it! Good job on tb trisets today.

Belinda - You are liking those classes. Did you join that gym? You should break out your LM BP's. I' am really enjoying the total body wo that's hard, but not so much that I'm too sore the next day for a run, today excluded. Wasn't sore, but tired. Should sleep much better now that the house is quieter.

Leftovers for dinner. Kind of a smorgasbord, but the fridge will be emptier. Hope you had a good one.

Hi everyone.

Today I did D37 legs.

DH and I got our workout in late. We both had a doc appointment. We haven't met our new doc at the base yet :) He's been there since Nov last year:p He is really a nice doc :)

Since we only have one squat rack (not the Fit Tower) We both did the squats for warm up. Than I did 4 sets of squats while DH did deadlifts. Than I did all 4 sets of deadlifts, DH did squats on the squat rack. It worked out for us :)

Sherry - I sure do like those classes. They are a lot of fun. I may join the gym just for kickboxing and Zumba. Love them! Good job with LM Pump. I really need to open my set one day, lol.

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was a rest day for me. Had lots of errands to run that didn't happen over the weekend while company was in town.

Today I did LMP&S again. Worked the legs great and super shoulder burn afterwards. Love it. I need to sort through my Cathe total body workouts and see about rotating them into this 3 days weights per week.

Belinda - Good job you and DH rotating through with the equipment you have to get the wo's done. Glad you like this new doc. Sounds like you do need to join the gym.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Now, to figure out dinner when none of us want to cook and all the leftovers/meal planning is gone (said as I finish off the last bit of ice cream in the container).

Catch ya tomorrow.

Happy Friday!

Interval sprints. So much better than the other day. Then dinner out with DH, so just undid that hard work. Oh well.

Belinda - Love how you are cursing through STS. Maybe, just maybe, after this race is over . . .

Have a good night.

Morning!

No workouts for me Weds and Thurs due to baby care.

Fri: Low Impact Circuit. I haven't done this one in a while! Sweaty mess and loved it! :)

Today: Plan is PLB after my head gets clearer.

Sherry: Great job on your Inverval Sprints! :)

Belinda: Nice workout on D27! :)

Have a great weekend! Hope to check back later.
Heidi

Happy Saturday!

Dog walk plus LM P&B already done.

Heidi - Good job on LIC. Good luck on PLB. You're gonna feel that one. ;)

Belinda - Enjoy whatever you do today - Zumba, kickboxing, hike. :)

Lots to get done today, so time to get rolling. Beautiful day here - enjoy it! :D

Happy Saturday!

Dog walk plus LM P&B already done.

Heidi - Good job on LIC. Good luck on PLB. You're gonna feel that one. ;)

Belinda - Enjoy whatever you do today - Zumba, kickboxing, hike. :)

Lots to get done today, so time to get rolling. Beautiful day here - enjoy it! :D

Great Job on your workout and getting it done early. :)

Just finished PLB.

Phew! I will be feeling that one tomorrow for sure!

Tomorrow's plan:
run 3-4 miles and abs

Going to spend the afternoon with my DH at our towns Water Front Festival. :)

Have a great one!
BBT
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.