GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Heidi - sorry about the very bad migraines you getting ((HUGS)) Hope the IV meds worked. Take it easy, girl! To answer your question, I love the live kickboxing workouts. Love the upbeat music and the instructor.

Hi all!

Yesterday - no wo. It's been very hot and dry. By the time I got home from work, watered all the flowers very well, then took the dogs for a walk, that was the whole evening. Not much different today, but I didn't water the flowers as much - hope I don't pay for that - but that was so I could walk the dogs then get in LM Pump & Burn - the 30 minutes hitting major muscles is better than nothing.

Sorry so short - it's late, and I'm tired. Catch up tomorrow.

Hey girls,

I did STS D23 this morning. Been busy selling more workout dvd's :) Sold 2 Cathe cycle dvd's today. I don't have a spin bike? I still have some Beachbody workouts to sell, will list them this weekend. They all still in shrink wrap :( Why on earth, did I buy so many workout dvd's? Scratching my head!

Sherry - good job girl.

Good job, everyone. Need to go through more dvd's :)

Happy Wednesday!

Finally - rain! Full blown downpour this evening. Helped cool things down, and I was able to do sprints outside.

Belinda - Good job on your wo. You are cruising thru STS. You do crack me up with your buying habit. However, I do admit that I have way more dvd's than I use, especially when my cardio is outside. But, at least I do have a spin bike. ;) The Kickbox workouts - are they at a chain gym? How do they compare to Cathe?

Waving Hi to Heidi. Hope the migraines are staying away.

That's it for tonight. Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

Today I will take kickboxing at the gym.

Sherry - glad I crack you up with my buying habits, lol :) I will not buy anymore dvd's. I think we all have way too many dvd's, especially if you do other workouts. Mine just collection dust. How the gym kickboxing compares to Cathe? Well, I like the gym kickboxing much better. They are more fun than Cathe's, IMO!

I will be back later.

OK I am not doing well at all! migraines again.

I love seeing my Grandson but I just can't have him for so long. :/ Two days at over 10 hours is too much.

Up at 1am for meds
Up at 6:45am for more. Waited for a bit and went for an easy TM run. 3.65 miles. Feeling much better now!

In the last 2 weeks I have lost 7 pounds.

Shower and off to work

Belinda: Awesome job on your kickbox WO!

Sherry: Awesome job on your sprints! Hanging in there... Wish they would go away forever.

OK off to it!
Make it good one!
Heidi

Hey girls,

D24 is done. Meeting up with my friend.

Heidi - I hear you on taking care of your grandson. That's a lot of hours. Not to mention you have a lot going on already.

Have a great day.

Morning!

So far this morning I am ok with my head. ;) No meds yet.
House catch up

Just finished Lower Body Blast premix: standing and floor work. approx. 56 min

The rest of the day is more house stuff and get ready for guests tomorrow.

Have an awesome one!
Heidi

Belinda: I sure do have too much going on.
Nice job on your D24 WO!

Sherry: How are you doing?

BBS!

Hi everyone,

Took a Zumba class this morning :) Who knew, this old girls had some moves:p FUN, FUN, FUN! Got over 7000 steps in 60 min, not bad.

Heidi - glad you feeling better. Hope it stays that way!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

No wo the past couple. yesterday was crazy and I was just worn out. Today, caught up on sleep, the errands and house stuff.

Belinda - Sounds like you are having fun with the live classes. You go the Zumba moves, huh? Way to move those hips!

Heidi - Good job on the 7 pounds. Mine seems to be stagnate, but my eating could be better. That's 70-80%, right?

A few more things to get done today. Hope you enjoy your evening.

Sherry - who knew, lol :) Love dancing, was sweating like crazy. Enjoy your rest day's.

I posted more workouts for sale on FB!

Hallo everyone,

Kickboxing at the gym is done. Now I have sellers remorse (talking about my dvd's):oops: Maybe I should hold on to my dvd's a little longer before I sell them all off, lol. I spent so much money on them :( I pulled a lot of my dvd's from FB. The ones I don't care, can go. I really never gave them a real chance. Maybe I will try them, the ones I don't click with I will donate instead of trying to sell them.

I will be back later.

Happy Tuesday!

Apparently I forgot to post yesterday - LM Pump Challenge because short on time.

Today - sprints outside. They are redoing the local school track, so that should be wonderful to run on vey shortly!

Been eating VERY clean 2 days in a row. Yes, that is hard for me. Lots of lean protein and veggies. Also been trying some liquid coconut oil. Not much flavor to it, so can be taken easily by itself without being cooked.

Belinda - You are cracking me up with your dvd's for-sale/not-for-sale! You do have quite the impressive collection, but I'm not getting any right now. Except for Cathe's. I always get Cathe's. Your DD doesn't want them? Or does your collection overwhelm her?

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Looking back, I also forgot to post on Sunday - another day of sprints followed by an easy steady state run to get me back home.

Ok, need to get back on track with posting.

Hi everyone,

I did Zumba again today. Love it!

Sherry - glad you find this funny :) Jokes aside, the only ones I wasn't sure about are all my BB sets. I think I will hold on to them a little longer. Maybe after STS, I will do P90....lets say...around xmas. What you saw on FB was only a fraction what I own. I been buy workout dvd's for years. I do get bored working out to the same instructor over and over again. I need change, plus different instructor bring different ideas to a workout. My DD has a small apartment, she doesn't have room for all the equipments you need to workout at home. She does a lot of stuff of youtube if she doesn't get to the gym. DD doesn't want all those dvd's.

Good job everyone.

Happy Wednesday!

LM Pump & Shred. 4 days in a row. I'm am on a roll! Also, I did NOT eat the pastries at work today. Patting myself on the back.

Belinda - Zumba does sound fun. I get that your DD doesn't want them, but still . . . they are a gold mine!

Also walked the dogs. They are doing really good. One of us can walk both of them. That is an accomplishment this early in the game.

Hope you had a good one. Time to wind down for the night.

Happy Thursday!

Sprints outside. Mother Nature was working with me today. When I left work, it was hot and the sun was blazing, but then the breeze picked up and the sky clouded over, making it perfect for a run this evening. Rain is coming and we need it, so not complaining.

Now, to shower, then clean up the guest room, which is where we dumped all DD's dorm room stuff. Inlaws are coming this weekend, and they'll need someplace to sleep.

Hope you all had a great productive day, and maybe evening, too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.