GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning! Happy Friday to you!

Been a busy couple days with my Grandson.

Yesterday I did FT Upper body focus and abs
Today was a TM 3mile run and yoga (ab focus)

The rest of the day will be spent with my Son babyproofing his house. Visiting my Aunt that was recently admitted to the hospital.

Tomorrow I have FT Boot Camp in mind. :)

Belinda: Great news on the pups! Great job on your workout. Not sure what (KB from YT) is though. ;)

Sherry: A fun night with friends is worth the missed workout. :) Nice job on your LM P&B workout!

Have a great one!
BBT
Heidi

Happy Friday!

STS D18 plus a short walk is done.

Heidi - KB from YT means Kickboxing workout from youtube! Nice job keeping up with your workouts.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Good morning,

Last night we had to take Brawler to the emergency vet about 30 min from our house,. It's is the only vet clinic that is open 24/7 in our area. I noticed while I was eating my dinner, that Brawler's stitches were gone and his cut was wide open on his front paw:oops: So we had to rush him to the emergency vet. When we called them, they wanted us to drop off Brawler instead of getting him seen as an emergency, this way we safe the $200 extra emergency fee. We always pay the extra for Brawler, he gets so freaked out. Plus, he can't sit in a kennel with his condition. We told them we came right away, got in right away with Brawler. We were in and out in less than 15 min :) We used the vet emergency clinic every time our vet is closed, the emergency vet knows Brawler well, LOL. Had to take Bralwer and my kids dogs there so many times :( Instead of giving Brawler stitches again, the vet had to put 6 stables in his front paw. He also put some meds on his paw that he doesn't pull them out again. The best part, they didn't charge us the extra $200 emergency fee that we usually pay :D I never seen Brawler pulling on the stitches, the vet thinks it's possible they robbed off when he tried to move around and followed me around :( Now I have to take Brawler to my vet next Friday to get his stitches out and in 10 day's I have to take him again to get the stables out :) Crazy dog!

I will be back later.

Happy Sunday!

Been kind of blah on wo's the past few days, but got in gear today and did MMA Kickbox, which was a great way to loosen up the hips. Then DH and I went to an art fair this afternoon, where we saw some absolutely amazing creations that we have neither the money or space to put them.

Heidi - Great job getting in wo's with the craziness of life.

Belinda - So great that you have quick and cost effective service for your fur baby. Silly dog.

Just got home from the art fair and time for G0T, then bed. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

STS D19 Chest, Shoulder & Tricpes + walk is done. My arms are like noodles :)

Sherry - I really don't think he was bitting on the stitches. I went and took a shower after my workout, my husband was doing something in the kitchen. When I came down, Brawler tried to follow me ( like he always does), he was still in the living room. I picked him up, that is when I saw the wound wide open. I hear you on the art fair. Maybe it's a good thing we don't have the $$ or space :)

I will try to be back later. Have a great Monday morning.

Got it done today - LM P&B. this 30 min wo is hitting the big muscle groups, and meeting my time requirement, so happy with this so far. Now just need to get up in the a.m. instead of waiting until after work when I find more excuses.

Belinda - Good job continuing with STS. Brawler is your shadow, isn't he? Glad he's doing ok now.

As usual it's late, so get some rest. We're at it again tomorrow.

Morning!

No workouts for this past weekend. Beach day Sunday. Monday work.

Today:
FT Boot Camp
Cardio got me good. PHEW!

Sherry: Awesome hitting your goal! :) If I don't get it done in the morning it most likely won't happen later.

Belinda: How are those arms today? Nice job!
EEK on Brawler! How is he doing?

Off to shower and work.
Make it a good one!

BBL!
Heidi

Good morning,

Did an hour kickboxing at the gym with a friend today. They offer a free month trial. Can't beat that, right? . I really liked :) I am still sweating buckets, no jumping, lots of kicks/jabs some abs and legs thrown in the mix. She also used a punching bag :) Very fun and I was a nice change working out with real music :) I got lots of steps in too.

Sherry - they sure are, lol :) He is doing great. Thanks for asking. Good for you getting your workout in today.

Heidi - good job on your workout this morning. Glad you like the FT workouts.

That's it for me today. Can't wait to try another workout at the gym on Thursday. BBL!

Happy Tuesday!

Did sprints on the tm tonight - was getting dark by the time I got around to it. Really want to get going in the morning, but DH not sleeping well lately, hence I'm not either.

Heidi - Beach days are always enjoyable. What's FT again?

Belinda - Class with your friend sounds fun. I've taken a couple kickboxing classes - I liked them, but my basement is so much more convenient. Though sometimes I think about trying some of them - I see the Groupon specials.

That's it for today. Back at it tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

STS D20 Legs and another Kickboxing workout at the gym is done. I love those workouts :)

Sherry - true! My basement is convenient too. But to change things up a bit and keep it interesting. right

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

LM Pump & Burn done - again. Think I have found the sweet spot for weights and the reps. Gets the heart rate going and works the muscles hard.

Belinda - STS legs and Kickbox - you go! Yes, fun to mix it up sometimes. And not so bad to have other people around, either. My other wo is working with the new dog. She's 77# and sometimes a bit excited, so we're working on you get what you want when you are calm. Gives a great arm wo. ;)

Dinner time - DD cooked tacos with ground turkey while I was working out. Nice to have her around sometime. ;)

Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

Just came back from the gym. Today was another fun and sweaty kickboxing workout. Loved it! Habitat for Humanity is finally coming and pick up the dryer :)

Sherry - I like the mix and it was lots of fun. Nicely done on LM Pump burn yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Happy Thursday!

Sprints on the tm after an easy dog walk. They are doing so good together - thankfully. This is working so well with all the critters.

Belinda - Fun on the wo, and yay on the getting rid of stuff.

Heading into the weekend - make it a good one.

Hey girls,

DH and I did D22 and a walk today. Had a busy day today. Brawler got his stitches out today. The stables are coming out next week.

Sherry - nice cardio mix yesterday. I need to get rid of stuff before we move in 5 years:p I had to full homes plus an RV :( Lot's of stuff. I called the VA hospital today. They want clothes and dvd's :) We stream movies, don't use movie dvd's anymore. Just sitting around, they need to go. I rather get rid off stuff now, knowing we won't use anymore or won't take with us on your next move. There is no reason to hold on to this stuff. Getting ready to sell my BB P90 deluxe set, still in shrink wrap :( I am downsizing.

I will be back tomorrow, too tired for personals.

Happy Sunday!

We had family in town for the weekend, so no wo Friday or Saturday, and lot of not so great eating.
But today I did get out, not early enough, for a 2 mile run. Exhausting!

Belinda - My, you are downsizing. When we do decide to get a smaller house, we will need to get rid of lots of stuff, too. Just not happening yet.

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and getting ready for the next week!

Happy Sunday,

I took a rest day yesterday and thinking taking one today too. My DD is visiting this weekend.

Sherry - we thinking about moving in a smaller house in about 5 years. I am starting now! If we decide not to leave at least my house is decluttered from unused stuff. Getting rid off stuff I haven't used/sitting in boxes/anything we really don't use anymore. My DD went through her old grade/high school stuff. She got rid of everything. I have been schlepping this stuff around for years. My next move, I don't want paper clutter weighing me down :D I also had my husband go through all the manuals from all our appliances, got rid off about 99%. Now of those day's you can find everything online. No need to keep those kinda things, IMO! My kid used to buy lots of movies on dvd's, now they stream everything. The only dvd's I am using are workout dvd's, no movies. We also stream everything. I will donate all our movies to the VA hospital( or you can donate to DVD's for vets). They have a lot of old soldiers living at the VA hospital. I will donate some of my husband clothes and some of mine.

I will be back tomorrow.

Morning!
Getting it done this past week has been a struggle. Very bad migraines everyday. Hospital on thurs for IV meds.
Laying low Friday-Sunday

Monday I did an easy walk on the TM: 3.0-4.0 for 1.5 miles

Today:
SS PHAT upper premix
TM Wk 1 Day 2 of 13.1 Training 3.0-5.6 2.11 miles

Try try again.... :/

Belinda: How did you like your KB class? Sounds like fun with a group. :)

Sherry: Nice job Sunday on your 2 mile run! :) Sounds like you are super busy these days.

OK off to work!
Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi ♥

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.