GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hello!

Not getting my workouts in this week very well. My headaches have worn this poor woman down. Just exhausted and I have no strength.

Great job Ladies on your workouts! Your doing Awesome!

Belinda: Your selling the New ones?

BBS
Heidi

Hey!

I started a new rotation from the Fit Tower User Manual. :)
Today was Boot Camp. Boy did this get me good! Feeling my hamstrings an I am sure everything else later.

It is so hot and sticky here today. The rain made it so humid. YUCK!

Woke early:
Did my workout and then went to visit with my Mom. Grocery shopping after. Now home and ready for a nap. :)

Have a great Saturday and workout!
BBL
Heidi

Hello!

Happy Sunday to you!

I am sooo sore from yesterday's Boot Camp from Fit Tower. LOL! Today called for Cardio Slam but my legs say no way.

I did a traning run from a 13.1 mile program. Week 5 day 2. Finished off with 12 min's of abs.

Have an awesome one!
Heidi

Happy Sunday!

Today was DD's 19th birthday, so we went over to Canada for dinner so she could order a drink legally. DS has been home for a couple days, too, so combined with the new furry critters, the house has been very hectic. Looking forward to starting off the week with a wo, and catch up on STS.

Tired, so I'll catch up on personals later. Until then.

Sherry: Happy Birthday to your DD!
I hear ya on the hectic part. This weekend was pretty busy with house, yard and family. I didn't travel anywhere other than
to see my Mom for a short visit.

Enjoy your time with the family and new furry pals. :) Have an awesome workout today!

Belinda: So what did you end up doing yesterday? :)

I ended up taking another run last night with my DD. Another 3.44 miles added to my Cardio day.

Wow I am still sore all over from FT BC! Today calls for S&S Total Body Giant Sets. OI! will see....really sore and I also have my
Grandson arriving for baby care day at 12:30.
Guests are also arriving sometime this afternoon. Pool is open finally!

Have a great day and a Safe 4th!

BBL
Heidi

Hi everyone,

I walked 3 miles. I will leave for DC, I will check in tomorrow.

Heidi - I ended up cleaning my house. That's it. Good job keeping yp with your workouts.

Sherry - happy birthday to your DD. In Germany kids can legally drink at 16 years old.

Happy 4th of July, everyone. Stay safe!

Good morning,

DH and I came home late last night. We did a lot of walking. We had a lot of fun for the 4th of July. Watched the fireworks from my kids roof top. We saw the fireworks from the National mall and around DC. We also bbq before the fireworks, they have grills, lounge chairs on the roof top. Alesia and I lay out in the sun at the roof top, hardly anyone is up there. They do have 2 or 3 pools outside, we still like the being at the roof top.

Today I did JS BellyFat 3mi Flat Abs Walk Premix = 58 min walk.

Heidi - how is your orations going?

Sherry - how things going with the new fur babies?

Good job, everyone.

Hi all!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed their holiday. Same here. But wo's are off. The new dog has lots of energy - she's 4 years old - in comparison to the 10 year old, so we're taking her for more walks/runs to wear her out. It's great, because the exercise helps keep her calmer for training. but I don't think I can work in hour long wo's on top of that. I only got in 2 weeks of STS, so I can switch to something else that fits my time availability. Maybe only the time saver premixes for a rotation. Need to think it through.

Anyway, stopping by to say hi while a take a break at work. Be back later when I do get something done.

Hey everyone,

Sherry - the new dog is young, running with him is a good idea.

My back is mess up again, taking it easy. Been doing lots of stretches. Not sure, what I am doing lately? It needs to stop.

Have a great weekend.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday, Friday, was a rest day. Thunderstorms the night before made our older dog restless, hence we didn't get good sleep. DH and I were supposed to go out when I got home from work, but I needed to lay down for a bit first - ended up being a much needed long nap. Was ok that we didn't go, because event was cancelled due to thunderstorms.

Today is going great so far. Walked the dogs this morning. Neighbor having a garage sale, and I am now owner of BB Les Mills Pump. Did the first disc, Challenge, a bit ago, and maybe the total body wo is what I need right now to get it done. So, will do these for a short bit, then need to look through all the dvd's I have, which are quite a few, to see which ones are total body. So excited!

Belinda - Have you considered hot yoga? My brother has back problems occasionally, and hot yoga always seems to help it lots. 'Course, then he stops when he feels better, and then has to start up again. But that's him. Maybe heck out a few studios or gyms and see the offerings/price.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Now off to get a few things done around the house today . . .

Hey everyone,

No workout for me today besides a few short walks. My back is still hurting, I am almost afraid I have a slipped disc. If my back doesn't get any better I will make an appointment with my doc on Monday. Good news, our washer/dryer is shipped. It should be here by the end of next week.

Sherry - I am almost afraid I have a slipped disc. If that is the case, I shouldn't do yoga at all. I will see my doc next week and ask him what is best. I can't hardly move, can't bent down/over. Sorry about not sleeping well, my dog is very scared too. Good job on the dog walk.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Happy Sunday!

Dog walk, then tried LMP Flow, would be a good stretch after a run, and Hardcore Abs, will be feeling those front and side planks for sure.

Belinda- so sorry about your back. Do take it very easy. I agree, no yoga right now. At least your new washer and dry are on the way.

Now, to give the dogs a bath. Maybe I should have done that before the core work. Catch ya later.

Hi everyone,

STS M2 D13 plus walk is done. DH really likes the format of M2.

Thanks you, Sherry! I am very careful. I still can't bent over or move side to side. Weird! I was very careful with D13 today. Wednesday I have to sub deadlifts with leg curls. Like I said, can't bent over. Nice job yesterday.

I am done today, have a great Monday.

Happy Monday!

Today I did LM Pump & Burn, which is only 30 minutes, so that worked nicely with some dog walking/training and cooking dinner. Still trying to find the right weights for so many reps at the fast speed.

Belinda - Glad you did take it easy. Is it getting any better? I'm amazed you are still doing weight work if you are having that much trouble.

Time for DD and So You Think You can Dance. Be back tomorrow.

Good evening,

I walked for 30 min + did some ab work. That's it!

Sherry - I am a nut :p Don't tell my doc. Why do you think I avoid going to see him, lol? I am every careful with my back, especially when doing deadlifts or anything I have to bent over. My husband took a few day's leave, he is picking up Brawler for me. That really helps! You have LM Pump? Did you find a set?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Morning!

Workouts are few and far between due to complete exhaustion. I just can't get my energy flowing here.
Work and family is about all that is going on.

Monday: Run 3.11
Tues: 0
Weds: Today I did FT Total Body. I liked this and it hits everything. No core work in this one however.

The rest of the week is a wait and see how I feel.

At least I have a break from being the Care Giver for my Grandson. I miss him but I am really wiped out.

I hope that you both are doing well.

Belinda: Good job on your workouts and being careful to mind your back.

Sherry: Great job on your workouts as well. I have to admit I haven't a clue what program you are doing though. :)

Off to shower and the rest of my day. Dinner out tonight with my Son, DIL, her aunt that is visiting and of course the baby. :)

Take Care and Make It a Good One!

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.