GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

Belinda: Great job this morning! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. ♥

Hello to Sherry!

Just finished Cathe Live: Upper Body Boot Camp.
Whoa! I will be sore tomorrow! :)

This was great! Upper body and abs

Shaking my way to the shower. LOL!

Have a great Monday!
BBL
Heidi

Morning!

Sherry: Great job last night with your Firm WO! Oh yes, I am sore for sure this morning. LOL!

Today's Goal: More water and eat clean. Get in my run!

Belinda: Have a great one! What are your goals?

BBS
Heidi

Good morning,

Today's workouts: Hammer Conditioning + Hammer abs. I also did Pure Barre 16 Street 1 (outch!). I also did Dance Hiit premix #4 Express = 19 min.

My plan is to add more barre, pilates to my mix of workouts. But first I need to finish all the dvd's I started a long time ago, lol!

Heidi - both my kids are on a business trip until the end of the week. I did had a nice Mother's day, it was relaxing. How about you? Nicely done with your workouts.

Sherry - high five to you too! Nice job yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday - no wo - it was DS's 21st b-day, so we headed down to see him. He has the same b-day as my aunt, who is the only other family member who lives near us, so we always celebrate their birthdays together.
Today - Argh! The best laid plans . . . worked late, road construction messed with traffic and errands on the way home. I did walk the dog, but nothing else.

My plan - need to work on switching the household to an earlier schedule so my wo's are in the a.m., hence no excuses.

Keep up the great work! I WILL be joining you tomorrow.

Hi girls,

Today I did: Body Beast TB instead of Hammer Power. DH didn't wanted to do those clean and press with his shoulder. I also walked 2 miles and did Love your lower Body Total Transformation Disc 1 with Sadie Lincoln.

Sherry - happy birthday to your son :) Hope you had fun.

Have a great evening.

OK Where was I the last couple days????

Run Tues.
Weds. GS Legs premix 1 I had just enough time to sneak this in while my Grandson took a nap
Thurs. day off OH MY LEGS! Especially my calves. I used my weighted vest for this move. OUCH! LOL! Baby care day

Today's Goal: Run, abs and PUB and work as usual

Belinda: Great job on your Hammer workouts, Chiseled cardio and walk and Body Beast workouts. PHEW! They all sound great too. :)

Sherry: Happy Birthday to your Son!
I have to do mornings or it definitely doesn't happen.
Have an awesome one today! Fingers crossed. :)

Off to PUB!
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Happy Friday!

And happy to report that I got in a dog walk and a run this morning. I'm off work today so that made I easier.

Got a few things going on today, so I'll be back to chat later.

Have a good one!

Good morning,

Never checked in yesterday :( I sold more workout dvd's. I sold Jillian Michaels Body Revolution :)
Will post more dvd's today. Need to shrink my collection. I am giving away some Cathe VHS's. If you are interested let me know.

I did Chisel Balance + Chisel Abs + 5 Mile walk.

Sherry - good job with your run and dog walk.

I will be back later.

Happy Saturday!

1.5 mile run plus dog walk. Already getting cleaning, laundry done around the house. Much more to do.

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. Thinning out your collection? I'll have to keep my eyes open, though the VHS tapes are a no - we don't have a working player anymore. Keep thinking we should start looking since we do have a LOT of kid tapes.

Hope we all have a productive day!

Sherry - nice job on your run and walk today. I am working hard thinning out my collection :) I have way to many :( How did this happened? Your kids tapes you can get them transferred to a dvd at Costco. I still need to do that.

Monrning!

Today I am having a little get together with the family for my DH's 60th. :)

No workout yesterday. Stayed up past 1am Friday watching a show with my DH. Baby care and errands yesterday took up the day.

Friday I did the PUB WO. PHEW! Felt that for sure!

My calves are still tight from PLB on Weds.

I hope your all doing well and have a great Sunday!

BBT Plan is Flex Train.

Heidi

Sherry: Nice job on your run! I have many VHS tapes from the Firm. Luckily I still have a player. :)

Belinda: Great job on your Hammer workouts! I have no clue what they are about. LOL!
Nice to get things cleaned out too!

Take care! BBS

Hey girls,

workouts is done!! Today I did Hammer & Chiseled and walk. I posted 3 Cathe VHS's for free on the OF this morning, it got deleted :( I didn't think I violate anything? It was FREE!

BBL!

Hi all!

Getting in my runs - yesterday 2 miles and today 1.5. Focusing on HR and cadence (thanks to my fancy Garmin) to improve my running. Also, working

Belinda - I don't understand the "delete", but good idea cleaning things up. We have more stuff than we realize. If I wanted to do all dvd's with their official rotations, I wonder how long that would take me?

Heidi - Happy birthday to your DH. Good job getting in your wo's around the craziness.

Getting in the morning runs - very proud of myself!

Hi everyone,

ISO Strength Chisel plus walk is done.

Sherry - I don't either! They probably got deleted because they were Cathe workouts. Why would they want someone to get them for free when they can purchase them on this website? Nice job on those runs.

I'll be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.