GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

I finished my 13.1 training run yesterday. :) 2.85 miles total

Today I am trying out my first Cathe Live! This was recorded yesterday: Quick Fix Cardio.
Back later to let you know how it went. :)

Have a great one!
Heidi

Hi all! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Done with ICE CUB + Core, then sprints on tm.

Heidi - Welcome back! Great job on your training run. When is the half? PS - Pure Strength?

Belinda - So fun to have someone doing it with you. We're all doing something here, just our own thing at the best time for each of us. All saying we're trying to eat better - rest of them aren't so good at the planning part for effective meal prep, but getting there.

Hence time for a quick run to the grocery store with a short list before a bigger run this weekend. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Last edited:
Hey girls,

Quick check in: Yesterday I did Hammer Cardio and Hammer Power. I am working all day today, no time to workout.

I will try to check up tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hi all!

Saturday - went to ballet class, then errands, then movie date with DH - GoG2 - so no other wo.

Today - plans to do it early, but then ended up going over to my aunt's to get a lilac bush that she wanted gone and I wanted here, and then planted it once we got home which led to other yard work, so didn't get wo done 'til just a bit ago - ICE MTB (which just about did me in as i was trying to keep up with Cathe in weight - I am sooooo out of condition) finished tm sprints.

Belinda - You could probably use a rest day, right? Hope the wo is going ok.

Back at it tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Hi all!
Today I did To the mat. Yesterday's MTB really gave me leg doms, so needless to say, I found today's wo rather difficult. Kind of surprised, which also indicates how out of shape I am. How does it happen so quickly?

Belinda - good job, once again. Glad you are enjoying your rotation.

See you tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I did Hammer Power, walked4 miles and Zcut KB#5.

Sherry - To the mat is a tough one. Good job! If I don't exercise for a few day's, I feel the same way. This is why I try to stay on top of my workouts.

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi all!

Ran 1 mile outside tonight - one of the hardest miles I've ever done, as in effort not speed. Youza! Followed with ICE LIC 1 + Core 2. Worn out now.

Belinda - You definitely do a great job staying on top of working out. More power to you!

Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Chiseled Balance and Glutes is done. I also walked,

Sherry - I know you have a lot going on and sometimes its difficult getting a workout in. Do you can do and don't beat yourself up!

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Yesterday was a much needed rest day. Wore myself out the day before.

Today, ran some errands on the way home from work, and they took a bit longer than desired. Did get in another short - 1 mile - run. Wanted to do a bit more exercise, but DH decided to put together the new weight plate rack just about the time I got back, and that was taking up the whole exercise area, so . . . but grateful that the rack is together and a few more things are off the floor.

Belinda - Thanks for your encouragement. Life does get busy. But we do our best.

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one.

Hey girls,

DH and I did Chisel Agility this morning. Than we went to Home Depot and bought lights and door handles for the basement.

Sherry - at least your stuff is off the floor. I love my weight plate rack. Everything looks so organized and put away.

Good night everyone.

Hi all!

Yesterday - long work day then out with friends, so no wo.
Today - 1 mile run and stretch. Runs are getting better.

Belinda - Yay! Lights for the wo space. Can't wait to see pics when everything is done!

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Happy Mother's Day!

Went for a 1.5 mile run, followed up with Basic Step - an easy way to add a bit more cardio.

Hope you enjoy your mother's day today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.