GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

Thank you Belinda! :) Nice job on your yoga yesterday. I had Cardio Slam on the schedule today but my knees are too sore for
jumping.

I did a TM walk with an ifit program. 2.82 miles
Plus BR HITT core abs day 1.

Shower time and work

Hello to Sherry!

Make it a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Hey girls,

I been working in the basement with DH all morning. I am also going through everything in my basement, need to start downsizing :)
Cardio Slam is done. I did the modified #2 premix.

Heidi - great job today.

That's it for me today. Maybe I will like doing more later? BBL!

Hey girls,

I been working in the basement with DH all morning. I am also going through everything in my basement, need to start downsizing :)
Cardio Slam is done. I did the modified #2 premix.

Heidi - great job today.

That's it for me today. Maybe I will like doing more later? BBL!

Nice job! What was the premix like?

it was similar to the original workout, except a small window showed up on the screen for a second showing modifications. I already modify all Cathe's dvd's.

Good morning!

Sorry I've been MIA - trying to get things done here, so not sitting in front of the computer.

Saturday - did run/walk training then ballet class

Sunday - dog walk (yay! got outside!) and lots of errands and house stuff. WO kept getting pushed back until there was not more time . . . and I was worn out.

Monday - appt's and errands while it was a day off work. Also gave blood, so it was a rest day.

Today - up this a.m. for the incline treadmill walk and will start STS tonight, although I'll be adding in extra lb work, so cardio in the a.m. and weights in the evening.

Meal prep - well, although DH is in, he's not really "helping" with the idea of prep meaning alternate a few meals for the week, then next week do different meals. This could be a process. Yes, might be lots of crock pot meals for now - chicken going in for tonight.

Belinda - Good luck with the clearing stuff out to downsize. Every time we clean stuff out, more things arrive to take their space.

Heidi - Good to see you are back at it regularly.

Time to head out to work. hope you have a good one.

Good morning,

Today I did TB Giant Set:Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1: Warm Up + Round 1 + Round 4 + Round 3 + Round 2 + Round 5 + Round 6 + Stretch (50:42) + abs and walk.

Sherry - good job on all your workouts this week. I hear you on sitting on the computer. How do you like the meal prep? I have never done meal prep. Good job for doing it. Thanks on the cleaning stuff out :( We are not buying or replacing anything unless we absolutely need it. Trust me, we don't need anything besides food or the dogs. DH is on borard too :) We both agree, we need to downsize now instead of waiting until the last minute. We only will keep things we use or need. We haven't used it in over a year, it has to go.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good evening!

STS D1 & pilates abs done. I'm am completely worn out, then I remembered I gave blood yesterday, so it will take a few days to get my full energy back. Oh, and the weight work - what a killer!

Belinda - meal prep is in the "we're learning how to do it" phase. We need to get more containers, because food is cooked but not in all the individual serving containers. Also, trying cauliflower rice so I can cut down on carbs - just need to come up with good ways to cook it. In other words, it will take us awhile. But starting is hardest part of anything, right?

Now saying good night. Hope is was a good one.

Hey girls,

Today I did Intensity plus walking.

Sherry - are you doing STS? Good job yesterday. Good job on prepping your food for the week :)

Hallo Heidi!!

STS D3 plus hip thrusts done!

Yes, doing a round of STS but adding in an extra day for LB - that's what needs the most work!

Completely exhausted - good night.

Good morning,

PHA Training Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1:+ 5 mile walk is done.

Sherry - sound like a good plan. WTG, on D3.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Last edited:
Evening!

Very busy day yesterday. No workouts to report. I did get to spend some time with my Grandson though. :)

Today:
SS boot camp.

I really dragged through it today. :/ Just feeling drained.

Sherry: Great job on your STS workout!

Belinda: Nice job on PHA training. I haven't tried the premixes all that much. Still just trying to get through the first rotation! LOL!

Has anyone noticed that the WO manager on your phone isn't showing your calendar correctly?

I hope to get back to regular workouts soon! I have to because come the end of February I am going to be caring for my Grandson 4 days a week.
EEK! Plus still have my business to run....not sure how this is going to work just yet.

BBT
Have a great evening!
Heidi

This is quick - again - sorry.

Got home a bit early, so was able to take the pup for a while it was till a bit light out! She was ecstatic! Then did 30 flights (both in our house) of stairs. 30 is a lot, in case you were wondering. And it's double house sets because the office building flight is about 1.5 times the house.

Been spending this evening roasting the cauliflower rice because I bought bags, and they seem to be getting soggy, so cooking it before it goes bad. Don't want to eat this stuff raw and don't want to waste it. Anyway, taking more time in the kitchen that I would prefer.

Belinda - Was he walk outside? Weather nice enough for that distance? Wind still a bit more than desired to go that far here.

Heidi - Get your strength up now, cause 4 days /week with the baby is gonna wear you out!

Back to the kitchen - hope you had a good one!

Morning!

Sherry: Great job on your stair WO! phew that is a lot of steps for sure.
Nice job on your meal prep too. Hate to waste food too.

I added a plank challenge late afternoon yesterday from BodyRock. This is series of plank moves for 8 min! WOW FEELING IT TODAY!

This morning: Just finished Ramped up Upper from SS. My upper is now officially fried!

Off to shower and work as usual.

Belinda: Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1 = 49 min + 4 mile walk is done.

Sherry - I did a LS dvd yesterday, got over 9000 steps :) Great job on your stair workout yesterday.

Heidi - good job on your workout today and planks today.

Great job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

Ramped Up Upper Body Mish Mosh Premixes Scrambled #1 = 44 min + walk is done.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Alesia and I are going to an wine & chocolate tasting today. That should be fun :)

Hi all! Happy Saturday!

Friday was a rest day.

Today was ballet class and Butt Bible Level 2 Lower - worked the glutes good! Also got in a dog walk - weather is sunny and unseasonably warm, so taking advantage of it and getting outside.

Heidi - 8 min of plank work? Think that would do me in! Definitely something I need to work on.

Belinda - Enjoy the wine & chocolate tasting - sounds so fun. Can I join?

Kale chips just came out of the oven, so we'll be munching on the healthier side for a bit. Hope you are having a good one.

Happy Sunday!

Got it a dog walk then a short run - outside in January! Still have D2 on tap for later, but trying to finish house stuff, get groceries and do some meal prep first.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Good morning.

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. My nephew 27 years in Germany got diagnosed with cancer :( He was my son's best man at this wedding last year. Please, keep him in your prayers. Been talking to my family since I found out Saturday.

Alesia and I went a day early for the wine, cheese & chocolate tasting :D Alesia had the date wrong, lol. The owner was so amazing, she gave us both a free chocolate and wine tasting. She sent us to her chocolate & wine tasting store in Little Washington in town. It was only like 3 min away from the winery. She also chanced the date and let us take the cheese, chocolate & wine tour at another time. That was amazing for the owner, IMO! Alesia and I ended up having a blast on Saturday. The chocolate and wine was amazing :) We also ate lunch in Little Washington and we also walked around. George Washington designed the little town when he was 17 years old. The town was so pretty! We decided to go back with DH, DS and Christina.

Sherry - good job keeping up with your workouts.

I will be back later.

I am back to report my workouts: I did Strong & Sweaty BC Mish Mosh Scrambled #2 = 44 min + JS Cardio Abs + Concentrated abs.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good afternoon.

I just got of the phone with my sister in Germany. My nephew has no cancer. They ran more test today and told him the good news :) We are all so relieved to hear the good news. Why did they tell him he had cancer? They should have waited and ran more tests instead everyone been worry sick over the weekend :) We are all so thankful it's not cancer. Thanks everyone for your kind words and payers!

Today I did Strong & Sweaty Ramped Up UB Basic premix = 60 min + walk.

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.