Fitnessfreak's Rotations

Awesome. Thanks for the bump.
I will definitely try some of the premix-heavy rotations once the Online Workout Blender is up and running. The one body part/day rotations look great!

You all are making me blush. I wish I had time to do more, plus there are SO MANY Cathe workouts now that it is hard to make up rotations. I should try to do some new ones, though. It would be fun.

You all are making me blush. I wish I had time to do more, plus there are SO MANY Cathe workouts now that it is hard to make up rotations. I should try to do some new ones, though. It would be fun.
I still do your "Get Ready For Summer" rotations every year and at least two of my other favorites during the year. I do try to mix in some of the newer workouts based on your model though. I have most of them printed in my workout notebook. I'd love it if you did a few more rotations! I always get great results. You're a legend around here. You might as well know it.

Last edited:
Well, that's the way I see it anyway. I know your rotations are for sure. Looking forward to whatever you come up with, whenever you come up with it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.